We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral Harmalas & Smoked DMT Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 5/16/2009 9:58:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I'm curious on experiences of taking oral harmalas, specifically like a pure harmala / harmaline / THH extract like "Caapi Copy", along with smoked DMT. If SWIY has tried this specific combo, I'd love to hear the details. If not this specific combo, what about orally ingesting a B. Caapi extraction or simple reduction prior to hitting the vaporizer? How worthwhile is that?

I know I'm opening up a massive topic here, and I know a lot of this covered throughout the forum, but I've not done any personal research with the harmalas yet, and would like to learn about potentiation options for simple smoked / vaped DMT (compressed into a single thread).

Recipes & reports welcome!

Happy Travels and Thank You!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 5/16/2009 10:27:35 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I've had Harmala's in combination with smoked DMT before and it prolongs nicely and slows the experience down a considerable amount, so there's the same intensity but just stretched out allowing for a sometimes more thorough experience. I thoroughly enjoy it and look forward to hearing of other peoples stories and opinions.

While we're on the topic, I think its important to create a Synergy Chat subforum which covers all things related to mixing DMT, the main topic been Harmala's.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 5/16/2009 3:33:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has combined thh with smoked spice...and would have to say its AWESOME..its the BEST way to smoke the stuff..its like slipping into a warm....vagina! its the best thing ever..would recommend it to anyone
it's a sound

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 5/16/2009 4:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had two, very interesting, and very different experiences with this...

On one occasion, I had an oral Syrian Rue and DMT extract trip, and it was quite low key and subtle, so i thought I would smoke some spice, to spice it up a bit.

The pipe was less than ideal, and I was fumbling around in the darkness with a bit of a crappy lighter, so I wasn't expecting too much...

However I managed to take a few decent tokes, and was suddenly launched into a realm of pure bliss and light. There were beautiful, and highly ordered geometric patterns...they seemed to mean something...like a kind of pure, visual language, which I was unable to translate however...the feeling was one of compete calmness, and being bathed in a beautiful golden light...in fact that has to rate as one of my most awesome DMT experiences. The trip was prolonged and integrated, and felt very different to a 'sober' DMT trip.

However, the next occasion was an intergalactic ass whooping...

Myself and my good friend had again taken some Syrian Rue and DMT, but it was again subtle and low key, we both had a nice buzz, but that was about it. So we decided to smoke some spice...

I went first, and I think we may have been a bit over zealous with the spice...my friend estimated it as being around 100mg. He applied the lighter, encouraged me to take more (including the third toke, Terrence McKenna style), and he took the pipe from me.

Well after the first toke, looking down the pipe at my smiling friend and my room, the room was already severely altered...perhaps more than ever before. At my friends advice I get toking....ad then WHAM...

Right before I went, there was this curious rippling in the room in front of me, like reality is a liquid...the only time I've had this before was a caapi/DMT/mushroom trip (also very intense)

What very rapidly engulfed my brain is without a shadow of a doubt the few most terrifying minutes of my life. I've been in a near plane crash, and poisoned myself with Iboga, but these simply did not compare to these few minutes.. Absolute, toe curling, pure, unrelenting terror. It was mental torture, the mind was being overloaded with FAR more energy than it was designed to handle.

The visions were extremely menacing and alien...the experience felt very threatening, literally like I could be abducted by fuck knows what at any time. Imagine being plunged into a completely parallel dimension, some kind of quantum dimension, where different rules govern it, and you have no idea how to navigate it, there is too much chaos and energy to handle. The brain is overloaded, and your primitive brain circuits, the 'flight and fight' circuit has been activated...only you are powerless to do either...

Naturally I was a little shaken for a while, but I still feel it was special glimpse into somewhere else. If there is alien life out there, I think we are much more likely to encounter it in parallel dimensions...bath far and near, rather than contacting it many hundreds of light years away. I also got the feeling that there might be something out there, or everywhere, some sort of universal power or architect...I dunno though.

Definitely one of my weirdest and scariest experinces...

idtravlr
#5 Posted : 5/16/2009 10:39:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great feedback from all! Thanks! Bancopuma - that sounds like one hell of a ride, and I'd have to agree with your theory of finding alien intelligence in a parallel universe or extra dimension is more likely than thousands or millions of light years away. Interestingly though, I also think that a parallel universe or extra-dimensional world may just be the only way we can travel such incredible distances, a short-cut across the universe if you will...

So, how long after ingesting an oral harmala dose do you guys typically wait before smoking?

Most importantly, has anyone actually tried combining the "Caapi Copy", or similar product with smoked DMT? If so I'd love to hear a report, if not I'll have to give it a shot and report back to you guys! Very happy
Basically I'm talking about using a blend of harmine, tetrahydroharmine, and harmaline in the same ratio as found in a typical batch of B. caapi, taken orally, and then smoking a typical dose (30mg or so) of pure white spice.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 5/17/2009 1:45:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man,

I would be worth waiting until you can feel the effect of the MAOI's...maybe in the realm of 45 mins/hour after taking them.

I think in the interests of our species, you should maybe consider smoking that caapi copy with some spice...I think that would be really quite an astounding event.

I DEFINITELY wanna hear about the experience though man... Smile

idtravlr
#7 Posted : 5/18/2009 4:38:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bancopuma wrote:

I think in the interests of our species, you should maybe consider smoking that caapi copy with some spice...I think that would be really quite an astounding event.

Hmmm... I wasn't sure how effective the CC would be smoked, but I supposed I have enough to give that a shot. I'm intrigued... Twisted Evil

Will ABSOLUTELY report back. Stay tuned to the Experiences forum for a trip report!

L8
-itd

-Terence McKenna

coz42
#8 Posted : 5/18/2009 6:56:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

More recently SWIM has been extracting caapi alkaloids w/ d-limonene food extractions. Alks quite soluble in limonene as the precipitates crash out easily with HCl leaving an off white/brown powder, noting %5-7 yields. Would be sure a more pure product would leave around 2% however, SWIM never bothered. He picked up a coffee press which works out pretty well noticing how well limonene picks up caapi with a little push.

The residue is very much active but wouldnt know of inhaled vapor or insufflated activity. He also would have increase his dose to around 400mg(Normally pure extract would be around 200~) no notice of any nauseating effects but when he does ingest this he disolves the mixture in warm water w/ peppermint tea bag. While during the wait, he'll sit on it for 30-40min when that warm sensation begins in the gut and this will hint when to load up the pipe. Even though it may be a little hard to tell if MAOI has taken effect, many swear the effectiveness of caapi as itself.
http://forums.ayahuasca....hpbb/viewtopic.php?t=656

Can recall a rue extract that was definitely active whence smoked, but this was extremely hard on the head causing a bit of a headache through the experience. That was a manske extraction and would not recommend that route. Just pop those pills down the tube.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

tryptographer
#9 Posted : 5/18/2009 11:29:43 PM

tryptamine photographer

Ha, I recently did some experiments with smoked lime-freebased Rue seeds. It's amazingly potent compared to the non-treated seeds!
Just make a moist paste from ground Rue seeds and lime, let this paste dry and smoke the light-brown greyish grit in a bowl. Don't overdo it, a few crumbles are enough. The good news: this stuff absorbs molten DMT very well and protects it from the flame like a Machine! Super-changa Smile

But oral harmale is probably even better, it's amazing how it alters and extends the smoked DMT experience. Filtered tea from only 2 grams of seeds works for me (small guy) - not enough to feel the harmala effects by themselves. And I actually like the taste of the tea with some honey added.
You get much more out of your DMT with enhancers like the harmalas. The afterglow lasts an hour, you can build up the DMT level in your blood again as required. Bonus: you need roughly half the amount of DMT for a breakthrough.

I love Rue, I think I'll check if some of these seeds will sprout, it would be great to grow some plants.