We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Sharing Various extraction results with CYB'S TEK(pics!) Options

Earthwalker
#41 Posted : 4/9/2014 10:33:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Who says you can't get crystal from ACRB ! 😜

I use Cybs max-ion TEK to the T Thumbs up but instead of using vinegar and the amounts Cyb & CTM sergests I use HCL for acid and I use a ph meter for that and basifying also before basing I defat 3-4 times ( "it's a must" ) Wut? !!! Then warm water baths at 45-50 deg and a 8 hour acid soak + 3-4 hr basify soak warm pulls with Kcb shellite for pulls at 50ml per pull , pulls 1-2 in the same dish , pulls 3-4-5 also together , pulls 6-7 then so on till it don't give no more also I keep my pulls warm until they go in my precip dish and I don't pre evap , just let cool to room temp then I put in fridge for 2hrs then freezer for 12-18 hrs , then presto

Pulls one and two in the rectangle dish, pulls 3-4-5 in the big round dish , pulls 6-7 in the small round dish will update will final weight with max-ion TEK with 200g ACRB!!!!!! ;-)

Edit ;; ok so the next large dish with high walls holds pull 8 - 9 and then the other round dish against the box holds pulls 10 - 11 , and It looks like it's still got plenty to give yet I've got pull 12-13 in freezer as of now I'll post pics if it yields !! 😜

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Du57mi73
#42 Posted : 4/15/2014 9:01:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Travling Tommy wrote:
Is it 40c for BOTH the acidcook and the basecook ?
Because i have been getting pulls like this(Picture below)

You do NOT heat base soups. It decreases yield and it destroys the plant matter too thinly and they become so microfine that they sit in the NPS without settling. That is why your pulls are brownish and red. Unless of course you are using Acacia, in which case that color pulls might be the norm, I wouldn't know.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Earthwalker
#43 Posted : 4/16/2014 1:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Du57mi73 wrote:
Travling Tommy wrote:

You do NOT heat base soups. It decreases yield and it destroys the plant matter too thinly and they become so microfine that they sit in the NPS without settling. That is why your pulls are brownish and red. Unless of course you are using Acacia, in which case that color pulls might be the norm, I wouldn't know.

Where did you learn not to heat base soups from , because all the people I've spoke with say heating up to 45-50c and cooling to room temp in cycles is a very important part of the TEK in question as it truely does effect the yeilds , aswell Traveling Tommy is pulling from confusa !!!

cyb
#44 Posted : 4/16/2014 2:17:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Du57mi73 wrote:
You do NOT heat base soups.

Of course you can...(and should with this tek)
But...if you heat it up too much (ie. well above 50C)...then you may run into problems.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Earthwalker
#45 Posted : 4/20/2014 1:30:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Latest results from ACRB Cybs max-ion TEK still pulling bright white crystal , so that Leeds me to believe all the ppl getting goo "still a result " it comes down to the batch of bark or bark quality not the ext TEK !

humuluslupuluslove
#46 Posted : 6/20/2014 1:40:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Finally got my first extraction under my belt with cybs salt tek using ACRB, one thing i did notice is my first pull turned into goo as soon as i evaporated all the nahptha, i was puzzled about it so i performed a re-x and the next day i had some BEAUTIFUL snowflakes that glistened in the light, i wanted to make sure i didnt turn those back into goo so i tried this process and it worked beautifully!

I drained off the naphtha, let the bowl sit at an angle in the freezer for about an hour, then i put the bowl in the fridge for an hour, after most of the condensation had left and the solvent was gone, i put the dish in front of a fan on its side for about 45 minutes and then turned it straight up and put a ceiling fan over it overnight...i woke up this morning to very hard crystals that dont break apart when i touch them, very clean smelling as well.

Since this worked so well on my re-x i did the same procedure with my other pulls and none of my snowflakes turned into goo, and some of the more yellow crystals had turned a shade or 2 whiter overnight.

Success!!

Love you guys, happy travels!
humuluslupuluslove attached the following image(s):
1403463023587.jpg (4,925kb) downloaded 435 time(s).

Earthwalker
#47 Posted : 6/20/2014 6:25:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

humuluslupuluslove wrote:
Finally got my first extraction under my belt with cybs salt tek using ACRB, one thing i did notice is my first pull turned into goo as soon as i evaporated all the nahptha, i was puzzled about it so i performed a re-x and the next day i had some BEAUTIFUL snowflakes that glistened in the light, i wanted to make sure i didnt turn those back into goo so i tried this process and it worked beautifully!

I drained off the naphtha, let the bowl sit at an angle in the freezer for about an hour, then i put the bowl in the fridge for an hour, after most of the condensation had left and the solvent was gone, i put the dish in front of a fan on its side for about 45 minutes and then turned it straight up and put a ceiling fan over it overnight...i woke up this morning to very hard crystals that dont break apart when i touch them, very clean smelling as well.

Since this worked so well on my re-x i did the same procedure with my other pulls and none of my snowflakes turned into goo, and some of the more yellow crystals had turned a shade or 2 whiter overnight.

Success!!

Love you guys, happy travels!

Congradulations any pics of you're crystals ?

humuluslupuluslove
#48 Posted : 6/22/2014 7:57:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess i used the wrong terminology there, the crystals i was referring to where more like snowflakes... I've read up a bit about crystal growing and i am certainly not there yet.. Although i am doing another extract today so i may experiment a bit... Much love guys thanks for all the help

Du57mi73
#49 Posted : 7/10/2014 2:30:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Du57mi73 wrote:
Travling Tommy wrote:

Where did you learn not to heat base soups from , because all the people I've spoke with say heating up to 45-50c and cooling to room temp in cycles is a very important part of the TEK in question as it truely does effect the yields , aswell Traveling Tommy is pulling from confusa !!!

By heat I meant boil, like you would the acid solution. But heat isn't necessary at all. You can do a room temp(or colder) extraction and not suffer any yield.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Earthwalker
#50 Posted : 7/28/2014 2:27:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ACRB 100g Cybs hybrid salt TEK 5 pulls back to back the back salted then freeze for 16 hrs !!
IMO This is Truely turning out to be the new TEK of tge future !!

Adjhart
#51 Posted : 7/28/2014 5:36:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Earth,

How much was your yield with that 100g ACRB?

You were doing room-temp pulls, right?

I yielded 1.2g from my 100g ACRB. I combined 6 pulls and pre-evapped, but I didn't do the backsalting step.

Earthwalker
#52 Posted : 7/28/2014 7:13:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Adjhart wrote:
Earth,

How much was your yield with that 100g ACRB?

You were doing room-temp pulls, right?

I yielded 1.2g from my 100g ACRB. I combined 6 pulls and pre-evapped, but I didn't do the backsalting step.

On this batch 1.7% that's with the defat so I'd reckon if I didn't defat or back salt I'd reckon with the plant fats etc I'd get close to 2% , I no some ppl proberly thinking bs but I have no reason to exaggerate !
I do my pulls with hot naps ( shellite ) and hot base soup , I also use hcl instead of vinegar or other acids , and I give a good shake as it seperates fine as it gets cooler it separates a little slower , and I find after 567or 8 pulls it starts to get more dusty or the pulls tend to get alittle purplely or pink but I have done up to 20+ pulls on one batch and it kept giving , and that the thing I love about confusa it's a fantastic teacher !

PREV123