We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
salvia nemorosa.. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 5/9/2009 11:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

anyone here have experience or knowledge of the actives found in salvia nemorosa?? I have one plant but some of the reports are kinda sketchy, others more positive..
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/10/2009 12:07:42 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Check out Edot for all the info on this species of Salvia.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 5/10/2009 12:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have read the forums on it over there, but the reports are mixed between some people who get pleasant opiate-esque effects, no effects or negative after effects..kinda all over the board. Just wondering if anyone here had experience with it..i will get around to trying it though..I have a handful of salvias other than divinorum reported to be active by various sources.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/10/2009 2:44:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It seems to have negative effects and I'd check out a different species.

Look at my Salvia thread.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Kannamate
#5 Posted : 5/15/2009 8:25:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got some may nights flowers which is nemerosa waiting for them to dry. I think it's somewhat confusing with nemerosa superba can also be nemerosa and some look exactly the same I cannot tell a difference between may nights and violet queen which they(or some) call superba.

jamie
#6 Posted : 5/16/2009 7:32:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have the blue queen variety..I am aware of the apparant effects of long term usage, but I will try it out at least once soon.
Long live the unwoke.