We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Leucanthemum vulgare Options

Cognitive Heart
#1 Posted : 5/27/2014 6:32:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

While waking up this morning, I discovered forgotten dried ox-eye daisy plants in my pocket. So I made a hot water extract with all 5-6 plants(stem and flower) beautifully opening and pollinating perfectly as I recall picking them. Left the roots alone. Very healthy herb to consume raw, cooked or brewed. Also eaten as a wild protein food. Ox-Eye was used by the Iroquois, Menominee, Mohegan, Quileute and Shinnecock indians. Used as an antispasmodic, tonic, and for digestive, cough-related illnesses and wound healing. Safe but many are allergic. Be careful and have correct plant. It is harvested in May and June.

Selected page reference.

http://montana.plant-life.org/species/leucant_vulga.htm

Wild harvested. Started drinking a shot of it, small sips, then put the rest in a larger glass. The color was fascinatingly fragrant. The effects are relevant to chamomile, which was worthy for the Egyptians and their overall health and beauty. Ox-daisy is lighter than that of chamomile but still pleasant. I do advise not a lot at once to reduce possibly irritated throat(increased with smoking), so it must be at least taken slowly. Suitable for mixing to some degree. My experience is nice with cannabis. Slightly more change in vision with mix. Some added anti-anxiety activity, slightly more sedating and relaxing. My movement is somewhat clearer but heavier.

Ox-eye is a rejuvenating plant that grows all over the world(very invasive). The name comes from its folk origin of the meaning, 'deceased children.' It is also known to be a blood-tonic and liver-tonic. Mixing is very nice due to sedative and antispasmodic effects. According to the United States Department of Agriculture, the toxicity of the Oxeye Daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare) plant is: Slighty toxic! This plant must be used with care and safety.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/29/2014 1:54:22 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Duly noted, thanks for the tip!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

kerelsk
#3 Posted : 6/6/2014 2:34:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprised I've been wondering what that plant was, I know of a big cluster that's in brilliant bloom. Practical information.

Thanks a lot for the little write-up!