We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is there a way to get crystal yield from Eco friendly teks? Options

Al-Wasi
#1 Posted : 6/5/2014 6:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm considering doing a Eco friendly tek on my next run. However I'm having a hard time deciding which tek to use as most of them seem to produce goo as a final product instead of the crystal powder that results from a/b or stb teks.

If I was to use a tek such as blab with limonene is it possible to end up with a freebase product that is not goo or oil? I seen pics in the blab tek in which they ended up with a crystal product but I'm unsure if that's freebase or fumarate as well as what method they used since there's so many different paths to take.

If any one can help that'd be nice. Meaning if I use blab can I get crystal and if so by what method.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/5/2014 7:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it´s all explained in BLAB tek step by step.

You can try other alternative methods of your choice, such as q21, or vinegar sodium carb alcohol, or whatever else.

Al-Wasi
#3 Posted : 6/5/2014 7:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm trying to avoid having to use naphtha. And was under the impression that if you go the q21 route with limonene you end up with jungle spice?

I'm looking to get white or at least yellow crystal
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/5/2014 8:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can do the first part like q21/amorfati, which is basically a calcium hydroxide `dry` basing step, pull with limonene, and then the end part of salting the limonene you can do like BLAB tek with FASI or FASW.