We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yopo CASA washes, then MEK extraction Options

Garulfo
#1 Posted : 5/10/2009 12:47:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are the preliminary results of an experiment that a friend of me reported having see made in a far country:

Around 14 g of Peregrina seeds were used, the skin of each seed was removed after a short heating in a microwave (my friend reporting that it is a tedious task). The seeds were smashed into a kind of powder, weighted roughly 10 g.
That guy made 200 ml of a CASA solution (Citric Acid Saturated Acetone) and washed the seeds pulp 4 times with 50 ml each time. Letting the mix rest 15 mn between each wash, pouring the liquid part etc... the liquid was very yellow and not clear.
The pulp was somehow dried, an unknown amount of carbonate sodium was added (beetween 10-20 g) with a bit of water, mixed, and let it sit for one hour.
It was dried until reaching a thick sirup constistency.

Then MEK was added (around 50 ml). My friend who assisted to this operation was surprised as it happened that the liquid did not turned immediatly yellow or orange or brown (the color of the pulp after that the carbonate calcium was added).
Nop, the MEK stayed quite clear and had to be heavily shaked and mixed to get a slight yellow color.
My friend saw some disapointment on the guy face. He could almost hear his thoughs "what the hell, all that efforts for a clear cat piss ?".

Anyway the MEK was evaporated. A brown oily film remained ("what the hell..."Pleased.
But the goo (which turned dark brown once scrapped) was weighted at 150 mg. Which is not that bad after all for 10g of seeds.
A tiny bit of the goo was placed in a strange device, a glass bulb with a tube, and the guy seemed smoking it. The goo evaporating quite well.
Few seconds after exhaling, the guy said "uuuuuuufffff... there is something quite strong in that bulb...".

It was said later to my friend that no nausea, nor headache or head pressure were felt, just some warm body load. More experiments should follows.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 5/14/2009 11:50:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend sent me a photo he found on the web. He said that this look likes the result of a possible way to get a cleaner yopo extract.

On the right, something that look likes the extract described above.
On the left, look likes something that came up from a second MEK extract of the same batch, followed by the naphta trick.

Garulfo attached the following image(s):
Bufo_1.jpg (87kb) downloaded 123 time(s).

Dorge
#3 Posted : 5/15/2009 3:09:59 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

let us know what the visuals are like...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 5/16/2009 1:24:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another photo that my friend found interresting.
On the left a dark paste from cebil seeds 60/40 Mek/naphta extract.
On the right, some 'cleaning' from that extract, using MEK, Xylene and ammonia. Still quite brown but very dry and shiny, smelling nothing.
Nothing bioasseyed yet, SWIM lungs needing some time to recover from previous tests Mad
I wonder if white crystals would be that hard on his lungs...

Garulfo attached the following image(s):
Bufo_2.jpg (103kb) downloaded 101 time(s).