We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Two Psychedelic Legends Options

Schwann Cybershama
#1 Posted : 5/29/2014 4:20:03 PM

Schwann Cybershaman

Todd Brendan Fahey (Wisdom's Maw - The Acid Novel, Dogshit Park - and other atrocities) interviews R.U. Sirius from Mondo 2000...

These guys are living, loving, legends. I loved tripping around the bay with them...

http://tokesignals.com/y...nterview-with-r-u-sirius

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

No Knowing
#2 Posted : 6/2/2014 7:54:31 PM

fool adept

Great find!

Thanks for this!
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

Schwann Cybershama
#3 Posted : 6/3/2014 4:01:41 PM

Schwann Cybershaman

No Knowing wrote:
Great find!

Thanks for this!

No prob...it's the acid writers literary initiative, of which I'm happy to be a part...
here's my contribution, a 20 year trip report 'Journey to Everywhere' - http://www.cognitionfact...ounge/NeuralPub/JTE.html