We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Absorption via the space between lips and gums Options

intosamadhi
#1 Posted : 5/26/2014 5:12:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Had my first success with sub-lingual dmt acetate + harmala. Though not quite sub-lingual as I didn't put it under the tongue but in the space between the lips and gums. Here there is little danger of the saliva diluting the spice.

Started with harmala salt and then 30 min later added the acetate. I have a very concentrated tincture of dmt acetate from some a.confusa. So rather than adding the drops directly i mixed them up with some bicarb until i had a nice paste and the excess vinegar had bubbled off. This helps to prevent your mouth from getting scorched (still stings a bit though, and leaves things a bit raw for a day or so afterwards). Having the stuff in that tight space also means there is more pressure to aid the absorption and you can use your fingers from the outside to spread it around.

Added the spice in 2 rounds and it worked well. The peaks lasted for around 20-30 mins and then levelled out into a nice afterglow. Big grin

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

starway6
#2 Posted : 5/27/2014 9:43:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

intosamadhi wrote:
Had my first success with sub-lingual dmt acetate + harmala. Though not quite sub-lingual as I didn't put it under the tongue but in the space between the lips and gums. Here there is little danger of the saliva diluting the spice.

Started with harmala salt and then 30 min later added the acetate. I have a very concentrated tincture of dmt acetate from some a.confusa. So rather than adding the drops directly i mixed them up with some bicarb until i had a nice paste and the excess vinegar had bubbled off. This helps to prevent your mouth from getting scorched (still stings a bit though, and leaves things a bit raw for a day or so afterwards). Having the stuff in that tight space also means there is more pressure to aid the absorption and you can use your fingers from the outside to spread it around.

Added the spice in 2 rounds and it worked well. The peaks lasted for around 20-30 mins and then levelled out into a nice afterglow. Big grin

Was the experiance close to ..[vaporized or smoked].. intensity?..

I have some great ..[acacia freebase tincher] in grain alcohol ..
The potency so far .. at 15 drops.. vapes to a strong ecperiance!.. close to ..but not quite a breakthrough..
The more freebase acacia i add the stronger the tincher will become...
My freebase was pulled with napatha using cybs salt tek ..
Can i use my freebase acacia tincher the way you are using your DMT acetate?..
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC08653.JPG (3,188kb) downloaded 100 time(s).
DSC08655.JPG (2,455kb) downloaded 99 time(s).

intosamadhi
#3 Posted : 5/28/2014 12:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi starway6,

How did you prepare your tincture ? If it is just straight ACRB goo, then it would probably be best to convert it to a salt. Salt's are supposedly better absorbed via the mouth. I produced my tincture using a variation on the q21 tek using sunflower oil as the solvent and back salting using vinegar. It leaves me with a solution which when reduced is a deep orange / red color. I put the liquid in a aromatherapy oil burner over a candle to reduce the fluid down to a minimal amount, till residue started sticking to the container.

This time I only used about 9 drops in total. 2 rounds (6 first then 3 later). It was not at breakthrough level, though based on what happened when I added the other 3 later, I would expect that in order to breakthrough you could just keep adding more every 10 or 20 minutes till you do.

It will also depend on how much harmala you use. I don't have a scale, so I just guestimated my dose, based on how much rue i used to prepare it.

It burns a lot less than freebase, though it still left my mouth a bit raw and sensitive for 2 days, so am going to try adding something else to the mix to reduce the burn more. Maybe some coconut cream, as I see from another post someone using that for nasal drops. Very happy