We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iridescent Mushroom Journey Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 4/24/2014 8:22:41 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Iridescent Mushroom Journey

During one of my journeys I was outside in the evening looking up at the stars and I began to take small foot steps toward this magnificent old tree, the ground began to radiate this azure blue florescent light which would pulse from each foot step that I took.

I could see all the veins in my body which where all connected to my heart glowing and flowing through the grass and the earth towards the energy epicenter within the tree.

I was blissfully connected with every living thing on earth and I could feel the tree breath in unison to the same rhythm of my breathe and my heartbeat. It was truly one of the most profound entheogen journeys I have experienced as the joy coursing through me was ecstatic and pure.

Much Peace and Kindness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 4/25/2014 2:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

۩
#3 Posted : 4/25/2014 2:08:20 AM

I concur with Felnik.
You're on a roll with these posts!

Aegle
#4 Posted : 4/26/2014 5:55:36 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

*Tips Hat*

Again you guys are way too kind, it fills my heart with happiness that you have an appreciation for my experiences and my journey. ♥

Much Peace and Happiness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

۩
#5 Posted : 4/26/2014 6:01:21 PM

I used to not read trip reports because I didn't want to influence my own.
Now that I have had so many of my own I see that there is just as much to learn from others as there is myself.
So thanks for sharing yours, Aegle. I now crave entheogenic bliss that much more!

anrchy
#6 Posted : 4/26/2014 6:36:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Makes me want to eat some mushrooms!

Well articulated. I haven't had an experience like that before, sounds breath taking.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Orion
#7 Posted : 4/27/2014 3:18:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You got azure blue on shrooms? Why do I never get blue stuff on shrooms?! It's always pastel pink, green, yellow and orange. More diligence is needed, thanks for the inspiration Thumbs up
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 5/1/2014 3:40:39 PM

Cloud Whisperer

۩ wrote:
I used to not read trip reports because I didn't want to influence my own.
Now that I have had so many of my own I see that there is just as much to learn from others as there is myself.
So thanks for sharing yours, Aegle. I now crave entheogenic bliss that much more!

۩

Indeed I learn just as much from others as I do through my own entheogen journeys... No worries I love sharing my experiences, few places are as lovely as sitting on a cloud of entheogenic bliss.

Much Peace and Kindness

Aegle
#9 Posted : 5/1/2014 3:49:12 PM

Cloud Whisperer

anrchy wrote:
Wow. Makes me want to eat some mushrooms!

Well articulated. I haven't had an experience like that before, sounds breath taking.

Anrchy

Why thank you, its interesting how whenever I have a journey with mushrooms within nature there is always a powerful synergy which is present.

Much Peace and Respect

Aegle
#10 Posted : 5/1/2014 3:58:57 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Orion wrote:
You got azure blue on shrooms? Why do I never get blue stuff on shrooms?! It's always pastel pink, green, yellow and orange. More diligence is needed, thanks for the inspiration Thumbs up

Orion

Interesting, I predominately experience an azure blue iridescence during my mushroom journeys which I have taken larger amounts of mushrooms.

Much Peace and Understanding

universecannon
#11 Posted : 5/1/2014 4:12:45 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Loving these reports <3

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Aegle
#12 Posted : 5/1/2014 4:22:35 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Universecannon

Much Peace and Respect

livinglife
#13 Posted : 5/25/2014 10:50:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just Beautiful .