We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Throbbing Lights - Beginner Options

jungleheart
#1 Posted : 5/25/2014 1:57:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my first introduction to iboga last night, I took 6 g rootbark. My goal was to gain enough experience to determine whether I think I could manage a flood dose in my current living-situation and psychological state. I accomplished all that, and can see myself progressing with iboga as a valuable healing medicine in the perhaps not-too-distant future.

My 6 grams were in ~20 00 gelcaps, not too hard to get down. The feeling of the raw bark working it's way through the stomach is of a heavy weight, and later you just imagine the strong jungle toxins entering your system. I started feeling heavy and lay down, playing the beautiful Bwiti music playlist.

The visions felt familiar, they reminded me of a similar intelligence to ayahuasca. I solved a lot of problems I had been thinking about in my mind by shining my heightened consciousness on them, now flawless. Examining my conscious mind, until I grew tired of that and submitted to the great power of Iboga.

I was carried down and down, into the roots of my soul. The electrical facilities. I was a root of love, planted into the world. The sensations peaked into their crowning moment with such intensity and physical sensation that I feel will change the course of my life. A shock of low density grounding energy rushed into my being. The impression was loud, throbbing vibrations, and the visual of three to four white lights in a band across my forehead blinking on and off. This was accompanied by a crushing pressure from all sides of my head. I opened my covered eyes expecting this to be affecting the apartment, expected the floors to be shaking and ceiling construction to be coming down. Shocked that it wasn't.

This electrical current connected me, I was right there in it, with my electrical grid connection with the earth. I was aware of my geographical location, how that is the same as the Bwiti iboga regions in Gabon. Freshly aware of this delicious current of information and experience, I settled down into it. I felt myself connecting to deeper currents of energy. I was shown my place, and in this, awareness of my true energetic power. In a magical way, this was pure voodoo.

The experience subsided slowly after this, I started returning to my normal consciousness. I pondered a few mundane things, but quickly great tired of that. My natural state was one of extreme calm. A deeper understanding of my current path, of my current state, of why things happened in the past. An energetically cleansed blank slate. I later meditated for an hour and fell asleep after a late snack.

The next morning I woke up, not hungry, ready to go to my gem of a local yoga studio and have some of these teachings be put into practice physically. I had possibly the best yoga practice of my life. Today I was able to dominate my body mentally, telling myself to do each posture a little bit harder than ever before. Normally when I do yoga, I'm a slave to my aches and pains. Today, I was aware that, the proper solution to painful muscles and tendons was more pain. Instead of "owowow", it was just creak and my skeletal system would form the correct shape.

I've noticed the effects of defragging this morning already. I could not grasp the concept of right/left. I kept imagining there was only one arm, how could there be two? How does right/left differentiate them? So the idea of duality wasn't quite all the way there. I will keep an eye on that the coming days to try and figure out how much time I'd need to do a flood some time in the future. Can definitely see the potential for this plant to help me ground myself to my current plan for the upcoming years. I would like to experiment again, with both lower and higher doses.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 5/25/2014 3:34:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"I've noticed the effects of defragging this morning already. I could not grasp the concept of right/left. I kept imagining there was only one arm, how could there be two? How does right/left differentiate them? So the idea of duality wasn't quite all the way there."

That is a pretty interesting side effect. Now I am even more interested in Iboga.
Long live the unwoke.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 5/25/2014 6:55:04 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Great report jungleheart. It sounds like it was an amazing experience. Surprisingly non-visual to me in your descriptions, yet it is clear you really made use of the medicine to go very deep. "Nice defragging report" I said to Nemo Amicus about halfway through before you started saying the same thing, Very happy.

Please keep us posted. You are a most amazing woman. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or dis-respect you. You are doing things/work that others only dream was actually possible. Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jungleheart
#4 Posted : 5/25/2014 7:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Pandora. So glad this forum exists for curious people like ourselves. I'm so grateful to you and everyone who's supported me here, as I'm learning to love myself and connect with my purpose.