We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Australia! Options

smokeydaze
#1 Posted : 5/4/2009 2:46:15 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I know this thread is highly criminalizing and could well be putting your technological right to anonymity at risk, but I was just wondering how many other space invading Ozzies there are here.

Myself me am I from Sydney I be.

and just between you and me, how crap are all those other Nations. personally I think seen we are obviously the best we deserve our own sub-forum where only uber cool Australian people are allowed. aww I kid I kid, one love baby!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/4/2009 4:57:06 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Do you not know about the Corroboree?

It's the Aussie entheogenic forum.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 5/4/2009 4:58:27 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yea I be member Smile

They do suck Sad

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/4/2009 5:08:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Everything else about Oz is pretty cool, they people are the Corroboree are REALLY nice!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 5/5/2009 4:49:34 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

good reasons for those importation laws there though... just look at what rabbits and cane toads did... not to mention white people~! lol
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

nibpack
#6 Posted : 5/5/2009 10:25:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm living down under. It's awesome to the max! We got some great Pedro vendors around here, no PC BS.
"My shoes are so far away from me, man I can't believe it!"

Fakkz
#7 Posted : 5/5/2009 10:51:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Reporting in! Central QLD, far from any Acacia ObtusifoliaCrying or very sad And the import export laws are a pain, it is difficult to even find out what is legal and what is not. Any one have a clue about B.caapi or rue? I read in another thread that smokeydaze's FOAF has access to Cappi, care to giva a source?

Oh, and i love the handbook. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but just reading it is cool.

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 5/5/2009 11:25:22 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Howdy howdy hi there folks!

That sucks for you Fakkz Sad I also love the handbook, Coschi did a super awesome job with that thing. Caapi is illegal but rue isn't, I'll send you a message on where to get rue from.

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 5/5/2009 7:21:15 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Sorry to any Aussies I may have offended.

It just makes my blood boil to think that it's illegal to grow Tobacco just so the government can make more money!!!

nibpack
#10 Posted : 5/5/2009 11:07:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My message deleted? I can't say cr*p? O.K.

No offence taken Coatl, I feel the same way about the tobacco thing.
But then who gives a damn if we can't grow tobbacco, we can grow Peyote!

EDIT) I can say damn can't I?

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 5/6/2009 12:52:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
But then who gives a damn if we can't grow tobbacco, we can grow Peyote!

Well like I said (in my post that was deleted) you can't eat it even for religious reasons.

nibpack
#12 Posted : 5/6/2009 1:18:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, I wouldn't want to eat it. It's nice to be able to grow it though.

'Coatl
#13 Posted : 5/6/2009 1:29:47 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It is really nice to eat it, but ya I love growing them too.

Drake
#14 Posted : 5/14/2009 7:13:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This topic was rather pushed down. But possibly be worth me saying I am an Aussie.

Drake sead to SWIM that he should discuss uses of DMT via PM to other Aussies. SWIM has been told by drake things are hard to come by in Australia.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

smokeydaze
#15 Posted : 5/14/2009 7:15:26 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

What part of Aussie?

Drake
#16 Posted : 5/14/2009 7:40:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

160km from sydney Wink
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.