We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Shulgin is in trouble and could use our help Options

sleepypelican
#61 Posted : 9/6/2013 7:53:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i made a donation a few years ago...i need to again. ive always thoguht about throwing some kind of event and using the profits for a donation, like a concert or crawfish boil or whatever. I remeber reading a few years ago when i donated that it was costing some ungodly number for his care each day, something like 350 400 bucks.
In dreams...I walk with you
In dreams...I talk to you
In dreams...Your mine
All of the time
We're together
In dreams...In dreams

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

--Shadow
#62 Posted : 4/30/2014 2:14:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just donated $20. Not much, but it all helps nevertheless.
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

The Traveler
#63 Posted : 5/1/2014 8:33:08 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The Traveler wrote:
Hybridoma wrote:
The generosity and kindness of each of you wanting to help is just fantastic. You will be happy to know that recent land sales have immensely helped their situation and they are going to be fine. They get regular visitors who look after their well-being and have provided for them in wonderful ways. The community looks out for and supports its own. Namaste.

I just wanted to bump this post.

As it is now the Shulgins are financially back in very healthy waters. People are looking after them and I hope they are happy, they deserve it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Just another reminder that they are now in very healthy financial waters. As far as I know they do not need your donations anymore but if you still like to give then that is of course always a generous offer from you. Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Mitakuye Oyasin
#64 Posted : 5/1/2014 9:29:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the update Trav. Nice to know these amazing people are doing better financially.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Aegle
#65 Posted : 5/1/2014 4:16:25 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Traveler

Thank you for letting us know, it is certainly comforting that this lovely and special couple are in very healthy financial waters.

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

mahan
#66 Posted : 6/18/2014 1:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately Sasha passed away a couple of weeks ago Sad
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light -you'll never forget it." Carl Sagan

DoingKermit
#67 Posted : 6/18/2014 2:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mahan wrote:
Unfortunately Sasha passed away a couple of weeks ago Sad

So sad. He was surrounded by family and a friends and passed away peacefully. Lots of love to the man who has changed so many lives for the better. His legacy will live on forever...

«PREV234