We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Holy Vitamin D and Mescaline!!! Options

joedirt
#1 Posted : 4/27/2014 12:12:03 PM

Not I

OK, let me start this post off with do your own due diligence and make sure you feel safe replicating this if you choose to.

Yesterday morning I woke up and took 150,000 IU's of Vitamin D and drank a cup of tea. I was already feeling fantastic and energized from this mega dose of vitamin D when I decided to thrown back approx 600mg or so of cactus extract. From prior experience I knew that I had mostly the dreamy alkaloids and was light on the mescaline so I wasn't scare to take a descent size dose. Well I took that yesterday at 1pm. It is now 7 am the next morning. I'm still tripping (though it was never a mind bender dose). But qualitatively the experience was EXTREMELY euphoric... more so than this mescaline on it's own. My wife, who rarely trips was able to go to bed on the same dose last night though she slept miserable.. Me I didn't sleep a wink. Laid in bed with full closed eye visuals for the entire night and just had an amazing time. Sitting here today and I still have slight open eye movements..

So what have I deduced from this n of 1 experiment? Vitamin D (A mega dose of it) enhanced and extends the trip from mescaline a good bit.. I should also note that me and my wife each eat a 85% chocolate bar during this experience to.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nicechrisman
#2 Posted : 4/27/2014 1:24:32 PM

Kin

Could have been the chocolate. Chocolate if fairly well known for it's mescaline increasing effects.
Nagdeo

#3 Posted : 4/27/2014 1:43:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

nice, The chocolate did have and effect. Every time we munched on a good bit I would notice an increase in effects for about an hour.. But I'm pretty confident that the the biggest difference between my wifes trip and mine was the fact that I took a huge dose of vit D and she did not. Also I was feeling pretty euphoric off the vitamin D dose alone before taking the mescaline.

joedirt
#4 Posted : 4/27/2014 1:43:45 PM

Not I

nice, The chocolate did have and effect. Every time we munched on a good bit I would notice an increase in effects for about an hour.. But I'm pretty confident that the the biggest difference between my wifes trip and mine was the fact that I took a huge dose of vit D and she did not. Also I was feeling pretty euphoric off the vitamin D dose alone before taking the mescaline.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

nicechrisman
#5 Posted : 4/27/2014 2:22:30 PM

Kin

I'll have to experiment with that. One thing too is that some people seem to have a stronger natural tolerance to mescaline. Your wife may be one of them. I seem to fall in that category myself.
Nagdeo

۩
#6 Posted : 4/27/2014 4:56:53 PM

Guest wrote:

.....who is Guest?

Entheogenerator
#7 Posted : 4/27/2014 11:01:38 PM

Homo discens

۩ wrote:
Guest wrote:

.....who is Guest?

I'm confused about this too... Is Guest your alter ego, joedirt? Laughing
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

starway6
#8 Posted : 4/27/2014 11:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joedirt wrote:

Chocolate is a vascodiolater...it may indeed have an effect...

joedirt
#9 Posted : 4/28/2014 9:41:04 PM

Not I

I didn't realize you could post here now as a guest... So when I wasn't logged in I posted and it showed up as guest.. I suppose a Mod could/should delete it.

And yes the chocolate definitely had an effect, but I'm certain it wasn't what boosted this trip past the 20 hours mark. Like I said I tripped lightly the whole time. Closed eye visuals, but very little open eye movement even at the peak....it just never quit. Like the energizer bunny , hour after hour after hour... my wife slept I tripped. She woke up I was still tripping.. I think vitamin D must stimulate serotonin pathway's in some secondary or tertiary way. Really I just don't know, but there isn't any doubt about the fact that it worked...at least not to me.

BTW I can't really recommend people repeat this unless they know they are deficient in vitamin D...(though nothing I have read suggests a single 150,000 IU dose would be harmful unless your blood concentration was already well over the high end range). Hell man just the vitamin D alone was enough to put me in an outstanding euphoric mood hours before we took the mescaline. Really no doubt about it my opinion.

universecannon
#10 Posted : 4/28/2014 9:55:17 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Guest is a funny glitch that has popped up before. At one point in some thread we all were posting under this same 'guest' member.

Anyways, this is interesting joe. I don't have much to add since I haven't taken megadoses of vitamin D like that (or mescaline unfortunately).

I was shown some interesting info recently by endlessness (I think). Apparently you can get massive doses of vitamin D from all kinds of mushrooms if they are left out in the sun for a period of time. http://www.fungi.com/blo...-get-your-vitamin-d.html
universecannon attached the following image(s):
sunlight-chart-vitamin D-mushrooms.jpg (19kb) downloaded 227 time(s).

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

joedirt
#11 Posted : 4/28/2014 9:57:23 PM

Not I

Huh... Now that is interesting. You all know my brain went directly from that slide to psilocybin mushrooms left in the sun right! lol