We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My apologies. Options

hardboiled
#1 Posted : 4/27/2014 5:23:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reminding me that Nexus is more than just a site and that also includes chat section. A lot of people working hard to make it what it is and everything that it presents long before i ever knew it even existed.
So for me to be so irresponsible to use chat section as i did is not a way i want my self to be known in this community.

I have to apologize to everyone that was present in chat yesterdays evening.
I have posted links that where from my perspective (sometimes i have strange sense of humor)at that time considered humorous but it is clearly obvious it went overboard.
I fully except responsibility for this and hope that in future if i get my chat rights back i will be able to show more restrain and think more about implications of my posts before i actually post them. I will learn from this.

Sorry Nexus.

hardboiled
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 4/27/2014 6:35:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What were the links about?

Dang I missed another one. Ya know... this is the only forum I have ever seen where members make apology threads. I wonder how many there are.

Anyone that's been here since the beginning know how long this has been happening? Its really reflective of the community and how strong the connection is, as well as a peek into the inner workings of an anarchist society. You can see mods more like societal rudders, redirecting us in the correct direction when we get off course you can see how sometimes we make our own choices to follow that course on our own or redirect ourselves.

Such a neat little society engine we have here!
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

#3 Posted : 4/27/2014 6:49:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

<3

۩
#4 Posted : 4/27/2014 6:53:52 PM

It's ok. Sometimes we go a little crazy. Cool (I honestly can't remember how many times I've been banned)
You gotta remember, this place is like a temple inside the internet. Well, I don't know about the chat.
The chat is like if the temple had a bar/smoking section in the lobby where people get wasted on MXE on the floor and someones slamming poetry in the corner with a cat on their shoulder.

That's a good question anrchy, I am trying to think back, and I am pretty sure we've always just been a sorry bunch.

anrchy
#5 Posted : 4/27/2014 7:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see the chat room more like that little daycare inside large stores where you take your kid so you can go shopping. Its a great place. I've gotten a little crazy in there and pissed some folks off from time to time! Lotsa love.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

hardboiled
#6 Posted : 4/27/2014 7:47:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I consider everybody here as brother and sister and i don't even ˝know˝ any of you. I share this bond ...human and spirit bond that goes beyond all of this even if i am not able to express or show you this in person because of our circumstances.

My sin is acting like teenager with few beers in me and my ego bigger than nexus server bandwidth. Lets leave it at that.

Thanks guys.Embarrased
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?