We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Does God Exist? If So, What is the Nature of God? Options

Saidin
#61 Posted : 5/13/2010 5:34:46 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

jbark wrote:
Vovin - I am intrigued by a number of things in your statement; my understanding of m theory and superstring theory in general is that it is meant to supplant quantum theory, much as reativity did newtonian mechanics, and quantum mechanics did relativity.

None of these theories were supplanted. Newtonian gravity works in general, except for two circumstances we currently know about.

1) At high speeds, where relativity takes over.
2) In the world of the very small, where quantum mechanics takes over.

3?) On the scales of the very large, where ? takes over.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#62 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, okay supplanted is a little strong a word. Ya got me.Embarrased

But "disproved" is a stronger word and it applies even more appropriately, insofar as all these theories purported to explain ALL physical phenomena under their umbrella. Newtonian mechanics is considered a viable but ultimately false theory specifically because it does NOT apply to all objects with mass and/or at speeds in excess of light.

But we quibble...Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Saidin
#63 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:56:20 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

alladinsgrandpa wrote:
Wouldyou inform me of your views of "god"? One time I was tripping amushroms and I was procaloming to myself gd is in all of us and that god is the little thought in the back of your head that says this is wrong. Which means god s different for all of us. If you ask me my "god" is just that. I would be in awe If I was wrong and I wish I was so please inform me of anything I sound like I'm not aware of

A direct question, I like it. I will provide some of my personal insights as long as you understand a couple of things...

1) I cannot provide you with a key to your own house.
2) I can only give you directions to my house. If you happen to recognize some things along the way that give you an indication of where you live, then follow them as they will lead you home. We may actually live close to one another, maybe not, only when you have walked the path and found your way home will you know. In other words, if I say something that resonates with you, do futher study to better understand. If I say something that does not resonate with you, leave it behind and keep seeking. Do not take my or anyone elses word for it, find your own truth, as no two will be the exactly the same.

My current understanding is that of a Pantheist. In the One, many. In the many, One. God/Brahman/All That Is/The Creator/Source, whatever you want to call it did not create the universe and then become absent, It became the universe in order to experience Itself. Thus every single solitary thing in it, from the smallest particle to the largest supercluster is a manifestation of the divine. Everything is alive.

As above, so below. Fractals within fractals. You cannot separate yourself from the divine, because you are divine exactly as you are. You have just forgotten your true nature, which is puposeful in our current environment in order for you to experience and grow.

"In the beginning was the word." What is a word but sound, and what is sound but vibration. Cymatics shows us that vibration creates structure. Everything, EVERYTHING in the universe is made of vibrations (waves), organized in different ways in order to create the structure we see around us. The first vibration is that of Love, which creates the photon. Further quantized incremental rotations of the vibrations create the physical material we see around us, plus all the material of dimensions of which we are currently unaware.

These vibratons become more complex as consciousness evoloves from one state to another. The first dimension of experience of awareness is that of the mineral and water world. All begins in chaos, energy undirected and random. Mineral and water learning from fire and wind the awareness of being.

First dimensional beingness, though the spiraling energy which we call light, then strives toward second density which is an awareness that includes growth rather than dissolution and random change. This is the dimension of plant and animal life.

Second density awareness then evoloves into third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness, and the first density of consciousness of spirit. We are currently third dimensional beings. Pets are those who have been invested with self awareness from their owners, and thus are one of the means of progressing from 2nd to 3rd.

Fourth density and beyond are a mystery to our current level of consciousness.

I am god, and so are you. So is everything else in existence across the universe. The little voice in the back of your head saying that it is wrong is actually your Ego or your higher self. Only you can determine which that is, as one is the truth and one is false. Learn to recognize the Ego, because if you can, then you can filter the knowledge of your higher self though without the distortions.

I agree, God is different for us all, as no two paths back to the creator will be the same. You are given free will to experience the creation however you choose, therefore your concept of god is correct, as all means of knowing an omniscient self are valid. There is no right or wrong way, as all is relative to the individual consciousness.

Question everything you have been taught.

Meditate.

Namaste
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

alladinsgrandpa
#64 Posted : 5/13/2010 11:53:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So according to the mtheory wouldn't there be a giant three foot by four feet and five point two inches panda towel god somewhere?

Saidin
#65 Posted : 5/14/2010 12:27:04 AM

Sun Dragon

alladinsgrandpa wrote:
So according to the mtheory wouldn't there be a giant three foot by four feet and five point two inches panda towel god somewhere?

Yep. According to multi-verse theory, anything that you can possibly imagine would exist somewhere.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

ohayoco
#66 Posted : 5/14/2010 2:36:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

And in a lot of them I AM GOD! All hail me!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Saidin
#67 Posted : 5/14/2010 5:27:43 AM

Sun Dragon

ohayoco wrote:
And in a lot of them I AM GOD! All hail me!

Why would I worship you or any other entity in any reality?
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

indydude19
#68 Posted : 4/26/2014 11:50:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hold God to be equivalent to the entire universe. It is the greatest thing in existence, as all known existence and we are all a part of it as it is a part of us. We are inseparable from it and it from us. I would add that i am a materialist or functionist (I am not yet far enough into internal discussion to decide past that so far).

I believe the mind or consciousness is an emergent property of the brain. So the soul does not exist to me. I believe our atoms and bodily energies get reincarnated into nature and other life forms, forever cycling through the universe. Essentially we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively, one mind separated by the boundaries of the body, the ego, and time Big grin Just my two cents.
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

۩
#69 Posted : 4/26/2014 11:54:21 PM

I swear to god is a reuban sandwich.

indydude19
#70 Posted : 4/27/2014 12:17:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
I swear to god is a reuban sandwich.

Oh no!! Does that make me a heathen because i don't like reubans??? Shocked i'm going to hell where the Donut Devil will burn me in a deep fryer like ice cream for all my days Crying or very sad How can i repent? do i go to subway, Jimmy johns, or McCallisters?

*Not sure how local JJ and McC's are so sorry if those are not known, insert two other deli type places you do known and pick the best Laughing
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

«PREV234