We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
anger Options

Aegle
#21 Posted : 5/12/2009 3:34:38 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

A great adaptogen is ashwaganda which will help lower your stress levels intern lowering your anger reflexes. Breathing exercises also work really well. I personally meditate to help control any negative feelings of any kind. Yoga is also another excellent anger and stress reliever Smile

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

burnt
#22 Posted : 5/12/2009 5:05:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
---> About paranoia, this is something I'm very interested in as a concept. I don't really suffer from any paranoia and I like to hear the perspectives of ppl who do.

SWIM used to be very prone to anxiety. Nowadays its controllable so not a problem. But parania can completely take SWIM over during psychedelic trips. It doesn't always happen but when it does it can be really scary. SWIM can envision the most evil circumstances possible. The scary part is even in SWIM sober mind he sees how it can be true.

Basically SWIMs most recent paranoid fantasy is that there is a global elite running the world, although there are lots of people who think this but on drugs SWIM can connect all the dots and it all makes so much damn sense......Shocked

Anyway SWIM has also went totally insane thinking his roomate was smoking crack (he wasn't at all) thinking the cops are after him (they weren't) among other things. Paranoia sucks and has caused SWIM to stop using psychedelics before but SWIM always goes back Very happy Its all in good fun.

Yea yoga sounds like a good idea it would help with my all aches and pains I get also. Stretching helps but I really need someone who knows what they are doing so I don't hurt myself hehe.

PREV12