We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange Points of View Thread Options

indydude19
#1 Posted : 4/23/2014 5:22:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings all!

I had been searching for a thread where strange points of view are talked about, and could not find one. I feel this could be a very entertaining thread if it gets rolling Very happy

By strange points of view, i mean anything from unusual ways of thinking about life, crazy "what if's", or even just weird points of view in a relationship, like the vagina or fetus' POV during an abortion Shocked

I'll start with a couple

Imagine the life of an atom, traveling through space and time from body to body, imagine if the atom was conscious.

What if we had developed electricity, but not the wheel or making fire without electricity?

What if white people had been enslaved and brought from Europe to Asia and Africa?

What if the Himalayas had never risen and Africa remained a wondrous land rich in water and thick tropical forests and grasslands?

What if there were no plate tectonics on earth?

That's all i got for now, but please add on, or talk about what you think things would be like in one of the scenarios mentioned.

Thanks and much love Pleased
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 4/23/2014 5:24:17 AM

What if DMT oh wait

HumbleTraveler
#3 Posted : 4/23/2014 5:58:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck depends on the age of the woodchuck as well as the time of day, the energy level of the wood chuck, and the love of chucking wood the woodchuck possesses.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

cyb
#4 Posted : 4/23/2014 8:09:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise

Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Jarppi
#5 Posted : 4/23/2014 12:36:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What if there are giant planet eating space monsters and pollution is the governments desperate try to make ours unappetizing?
"Do more of what makes you happy"

indydude19
#6 Posted : 4/23/2014 1:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jarppi wrote:
What if there are giant planet eating space monsters and pollution is the governments desperate try to make ours unappetizing?

lol i like this one; it made me laugh. That would be something indeed Laughing

in reference to Cyb's chicken god; i prefer the flying spaghetti monster hehe,

EDIT: Thank you Guyomech for the little walkthrough Pleased in spaghetti monsters name, Ramen!
indydude19 attached the following image(s):
spaghetti.jpg (10kb) downloaded 134 time(s).
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

indydude19
#7 Posted : 4/23/2014 1:13:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HumbleTraveler wrote:
The amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck depends on the age of the woodchuck as well as the time of day, the energy level of the wood chuck, and the love of chucking wood the woodchuck possesses.

Then if a woodchuck chucks no wood his love of wood chucking would be a lie to all others chucking wood in the woodchuck community, and he wouldn't seem to have energy to chuck wood or the wood chucking time of day to complete his chucking responsibilities. Or maybe the wood that the woodchuck would chuck is gone, and he would chuck wood if there was wood to chuck, still possessing a love of wood chucking associated with woodchucks. Pleased

Raz
#8 Posted : 4/24/2014 4:12:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Your Life is a singel player RPG game. an infinet amount of enteties have played the Life you are in. all other Life in your universe is NPCs.

a multitude played exacly the way you are playing, others, with small diversions. but in the whole Picture, every possible action and interaction that can and could take place has played out.

Just wait till they release the expansion Big grin
*I used to think I was thought, I was however, not in my right mind*

*This cluster is clearly in fuzzy bubblegum*

۩
#9 Posted : 4/24/2014 4:22:26 AM

I got poison oak recently
and loved it.

SpartanII
#10 Posted : 4/24/2014 7:52:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What if "God" is actually Satan in disguise, pretending to be God so he can trick everybody. (Then send them to Hell for eternity).Twisted Evil

jbark
#11 Posted : 4/24/2014 12:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What if every question you asked was actually an answer?

What if answers were the brain's way of disguising the true nature of questions?

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

indydude19
#12 Posted : 4/24/2014 2:55:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:
What if "God" is actually Satan in disguise, pretending to be God so he can trick everybody. (Then send them to Hell for eternity).Twisted Evil

Or maybe god is the devil too and everyone goes to heaven no matter what, and hell doesn't exist.

Then when you get there he's like LOLz you thought you were going to spend eternity in a lake of fire Wut? SMH silly human

Jbark that's some deep stuff right there Razz

Pharmer
#13 Posted : 4/24/2014 3:18:41 PM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

I find the points of view around food very strange. People are either clueless to where our food comes from or super picky thinking a label of organic is the only thing they should touch. I recently spoke with someone about milk and they had no idea that the cow had to be pregnant every year to keep up production. Most children could not tell the difference from a cabbage/lettuce or carrot to parsnip...some have no idea what broccoli is Shocked

How did we ever get so disconnected to the one thing that keeps us alive I wonder
Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

hug46
#14 Posted : 4/24/2014 3:33:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What if Jim Morrison, PolPot, Richard Nixon and Shirley Temple were all still alive and they worked together in a fish and chip shop in Blackpool? But they tired of fried food due to the deep fat frier ovens playing havoc with their complections.
What if they decided to seek out Piers Morgan to start a barber shop quartet? Only there were now five of them. So it was a quintet. Very much like the book "The Three Musketeers" by Alexander Dumas. There were three musketeers to begin with but at the end of the book D"Artagnan becomes a musketeer too. Leading to the question should the book be called "The Four Musketeers"? As in the film "The four musketeers:Milady"s Revenge" starring Michael York and Oliver Read.
What if Oliver Read was also still alive and he wanted to join the quartet (quintet)? Thereby providing a link of synchronicity to the Alexander Dumas /barbershop quartet (quintet) paradox.
What if there was always a dead person, who was also alive, that wanted to join the quartet and it grew both infinitessamaly and exponentially? Like a harmonic vocal fractal.

Hyperspace Fool
#15 Posted : 4/24/2014 7:29:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Only if the barber shop was in Seville, and the quartet consisted of the world's 400 greatest geniuses abducted in the Tardis before they were famous or talented... and forced to dance boy band style while they warbled in 400 part disharmony, choreographed and directed by an OCD zombie Michael Jackson.

What is this thread BTW? Fishing for good "what if's" for your next high-concept blockbuster to pitch? (as if I would give you my good ideas for free... heheeheh)
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

indydude19
#16 Posted : 4/24/2014 7:56:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pharmer wrote:
I find the points of view around food very strange. People are either clueless to where our food comes from or super picky thinking a label of organic is the only thing they should touch. I recently spoke with someone about milk and they had no idea that the cow had to be pregnant every year to keep up production. Most children could not tell the difference from a cabbage/lettuce or carrot to parsnip...some have no idea what broccoli is Shocked

How did we ever get so disconnected to the one thing that keeps us alive I wonder

I am so picky about food, but not really is it organic or not. I care more about how its presented, i don't like to eat bruised fruit, or heat up food more than 2 days after i cooked it. I am a big presentation person i guess Embarrased i feel kind of snobby when i get picky like that but its like i have OCD when it comes to how my food is prepared, stored, and cooked.

indydude19
#17 Posted : 4/24/2014 8:01:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Only if the barber shop was in Seville, and the quartet consisted of the world's 400 greatest geniuses abducted in the Tardis before they were famous or talented... and forced to dance boy band style while they warbled in 400 part disharmony, choreographed and directed by an OCD zombie Michael Jackson.

What is this thread BTW? Fishing for good "what if's" for your next high-concept blockbuster to pitch? (as if I would give you my good ideas for free... heheeheh)

You got me!! Embarrased

Jk I just always think about weird what if scenarios, and decided to make a thread and see the crazy stuff other people can come up with, and have a spot to put mine Pleased if something on here inspires me or anyone else to make a high-concept blockbuster on the Seville Zombie Jackson 400 man quintet+ 4 of the three muskateers then hellz yea DO IT! Thumbs up

The what if that spawned my idea for this thread was what if we had all of today's technology without the wheel?