We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT after smoking Harmala Options

Viperoid
#1 Posted : 4/22/2014 1:49:25 PM

Street Chemist

Is there anyone that try this. How much harmala did you use ? with harmala i mean pure harmala not the plant. How was effect ? Was it effective as changa ?
Impossible is just for ignorant fools

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 4/22/2014 4:25:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure what you mean by was it effective as changa. If you increase the amount if MAOI you increase its effects. Changa with out extra added MAOI does not produce as strong as results.

Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

shanedudddy2
#3 Posted : 4/22/2014 4:42:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't made changa, but smoked extracted harmalas, with a bong. I find the experience lacking, compared to oral harmalas with vaped DMT.

Viperoid
#4 Posted : 4/22/2014 4:47:58 PM

Street Chemist

anrchy wrote:
Not sure what you mean by was it effective as changa. If you increase the amount if MAOI you increase its effects. Changa with out extra added MAOI does not produce as strong as results.

i mean is it helps to last longer and stronger visuals.
My plan is first smoking some harmala and then smoking DMT. In changa you somke them in same time. Would this differ the experience ?

anrchy
#5 Posted : 4/22/2014 5:35:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can also smoke caapi before smoking freebase DMT. I think experimentation would be best. It seems maoi effect people slightly different when it comes to ingestion times. Although I believe smoking lessens the issues with that.

Also, by smoking extracted harmalas vs cappi leaf, huge different in dose size. Is there a reason you would be smoking harmala by itself rather than together with DMT?

Viperoid
#6 Posted : 4/22/2014 5:52:21 PM

Street Chemist

anrchy wrote:
You can also smoke caapi before smoking freebase DMT. I think experimentation would be best. It seems maoi effect people slightly different when it comes to ingestion times. Although I believe smoking lessens the issues with that.

Also, by smoking extracted harmalas vs cappi leaf, huge different in dose size. Is there a reason you would be smoking harmala by itself rather than together with DMT?

yes i dont want the other side effects of the syrian rue

AcaciaConfusedYah
#7 Posted : 4/22/2014 6:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Is it a common thing to mix spice and pure harmala powder and vape the two together? It seems like it would be an instant changa. I mixed some up the other day. I planned on trying it today, but the sun isn't quite right yet. A little too cloudy for me to venture, atm. Smile
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

anrchy
#8 Posted : 4/22/2014 8:41:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Viperoid wrote:
anrchy wrote:

yes i dont want the other side effects of the syrian rue

Do you have caapi leaf? You can infuse any herb (that is ok to smoke) with the harmala and DMT allowing you to smoke it all in one.

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
Is it a common thing to mix spice and pure harmala powder and vape the two together? It seems like it would be an instant changa. I mixed some up the other day. I planned on trying it today, but the sun isn't quite right yet. A little too cloudy for me to venture, atm. Smile

I dont have any experience with vaping harmala myself, but from reading I am pretty sure you can vaporize it. As far as together at the same time I am pretty sure it is difficult if not impossible. Harmala and DMT have different vaping points. I believe you get the DMT mostly. That is why it is common for people to infuse an herb with both.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#9 Posted : 4/22/2014 9:22:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Despite my hesitance, I decided to try it out..... It worked.... really well.

To elaborate, I used a vaping attachment for my bong. I'm guessing it allowed for high enough temps to vape the harmalas. It's really cool- pretty much the concept behind a VG, but made for any bong.... Lemme tell ya, when I want to go to space - this is my vessel.

I elected to not go for a full breakthrough. The effects were so gentle, friendly and smooth! I really liked mixing the two. I'm not a huge fan of changa because I don't really like the taste of the tea leaves when they burn, but I will certainly blend the spice and harmalas to be vaped in the future.
AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
20140422_162019.jpg (143kb) downloaded 286 time(s).
20140422_162107.jpg (161kb) downloaded 288 time(s).

anrchy
#10 Posted : 4/22/2014 10:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow I'm surprised. Maybe I read some things incorrectly. Glad it worked. What were the doses and how did you go about it?

Viperoid
#11 Posted : 4/23/2014 8:08:42 AM

Street Chemist

Well i tried last night.
At first 100 mg harmala powder was smoked. 100 mg could be too much for anyone . But because of my vaporizing technic some of the harmala was wasted.
After 15 min whne i completly feel the harmala effect i smoked 50 mg DMT.

Works like a charm..Thumbs up

InLaKesh
#12 Posted : 4/23/2014 9:13:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hefty doses my friend !
The general recomended dose for smoked harmalas is about 10 - 30 mg.
I think that it is a good idea to smoke the harmalas beforehand ,to do a little meditation and ease the preflight axiety ! just blast off when it feels right.
You also will have a longer time window to ease into the DMT experience by smoking/vaping small successive hits.
Happy travels !
In Lak'ech - I am another yourself

anrchy
#13 Posted : 4/23/2014 10:30:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya, please don't attempt to vape 50mg of DMT again. I can only tell you that if you managed to get it all it won't be something you enjoy most likely.

Congrats other than that. I'm glad it works for you. Just lower those dose sizes and work your way up slowly.

Viperoid
#14 Posted : 4/23/2014 10:41:09 PM

Street Chemist

anrchy wrote:
Ya, please don't attempt to vape 50mg of DMT again. I can only tell you that if you managed to get it all it won't be something you enjoy most likely.

Congrats other than that. I'm glad it works for you. Just lower those dose sizes and work your way up slowly.

i wonder what do you mean by "it wont be something you enjoy"
What happens in overdosses of DMT ?? Will you lose your mind ???

ymer
#15 Posted : 4/23/2014 11:05:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I assume that your smoking technique is poor or your scale is way off.

For a full breakthrough without MAOI most people need 20-30mg, but if you use harmalas first or any MAOI you will get a much longer and intense experience, you could easily breakthrough with 18mg if you are fully under MAOI. I can't imagine 100mg harmalas + 50mg DMT perfectly vaped would be like.

In my and my friends experiences, 10-12 well vaped harmalas is enough to make the trip last 2-3x and the intensity is at least twice as well. One of my experienced friends tried around 15mg DMT after vaping 8mg harmalas 10 hours before and he struggled for a good 20 minutes in the void and other worlds, after coming back he was unable to remember if he was "him" or his dad, I'm glad I was sitting him that time.

So please be careful, vaped harmalas + dmt are a very potent combination.

۩
#16 Posted : 4/23/2014 11:58:45 PM

Viperoid wrote:
anrchy wrote:

i wonder what do you mean by "it wont be something you enjoy"
What happens in overdosses of DMT ?? Will you lose your mind ???

Depends on the person. I used to love trying to vape as much as possible from a bowl completely packed with DMT. See how far I could get before I was incapable of vaping more. Even with a quarter of a gram in there I only ever got just enough to 'get there' (multiple times) Sure it was intense but that is what I wanted. Never blacked out or anything. I always found the effects of set doses to be variable so I saw no need. To each their own.

With that said I saw someone have a seizure or something once from vaping too much so don't take my advice.

Caapi leaf base changa or smoking caapi leaves before freebase or drinking aya and vaping or drinking aya with DMT added are all good ways to go. Like others have said I couldn't imagine DMT without the synergy of harmala.

Another thing is harmalas can be extremely psychedelic when vaporized on their own even without DMT. See here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=32295

AcaciaConfusedYah
#17 Posted : 4/24/2014 1:44:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
Wow I'm surprised. Maybe I read some things incorrectly. Glad it worked. What were the doses and how did you go about it?

I used a ~20mg harmala :: ~30mg spice blend. Sweet little mix. I'll surely revisit. FWIW, I used a butane torch for heat

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#18 Posted : 4/24/2014 3:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry to hijack this thread, but since we are in the topic i want to ask a question:

everybody claims that maoi adds length and strength to the experience. in fact i see it having a bigger duration, but usually not stronger. the open eyes visuals are more vivid in fact, i mean, reality becomes a nice colorfull painting, but the closed eyes experience allways seem darker, and not so defined.... everything that is created (entities, worlds, etc) is less vivid.
this using caapi harmalas, using the easy caapi tek, and not separating them.

does anyone share this same experience or is it just me?

ps: last time i exagerated in dmt dosage it felt like my skull was crushed, and then exploded.
i usually like to go much further then the estabilished dosage limits, but sometimes it can be really unpleasant!
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?

Angelic@lly444
#19 Posted : 4/28/2018 12:01:07 PM

If I got it, then we got it. Sharing is caring.😇

I've been experimenting with harmaline HCL and vaping DMT. The first experience that I had was 20 mg sublingually waited 30 minutes then dabbed 15 mg of DMT. The experience that I had was mind-blowing. I was flying through hyperspace and during this time I could feel the temperature getting hot to cold and this wasn't in my imagination this was something real cuz I remember putting my hand as high as I could while laying down and feeling that it was quite warm and then I put it close to my body and it was ice cold at least at 32 degree temperature fluctuation. Has anybody else experienced this? My second experience with harmaline HCL was on a bong with CharBoi. I put roughly around 30 mg of DMT on one side of the bowl and maybe 10 mg of harmaline on the other side for the simple fact that it takes a certain amount of heat to vaporize or smoke the harmaline. This by far was the most craziest experience that I've had thus far. And the crazy thing was when I close my eyes it was pretty dull and I'm like what's going on but my mind was racing with thoughts. I was like let me open my eyes soon as I did damn fractals coming at me hundred miles an hour I can see the energy in the atmosphere it was a vibration that I've never felt before it was so intense my body trembled and shaked. I couldn't get ahold of myself, jaw chattering hands shaking the whole nine. I can't say that it wasn't enjoyable but I got a sick mind so what one might think is enjoyable the other might be torture to the next. These two experiences lasted roughly around 20 minutes. For first-timers I wouldn't recommend it probably scare you away from DMT but all you experience Psychonauts have at it.