We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MHRB High Yield Options

Anarkid
#1 Posted : 4/22/2014 9:25:29 PM

Student of the Universe

I just finished drying and scraping my second pull of a 50g MHRB STB extraction. The first and second pulls combined are already at 0.7g. I was expecting a 1% return but this is a welcomed surprise. The third pull if about to be separated and the naphtha is just as cloudy and saturated as the 2 previous pulls. I do believe I'm looking at maybe a 2% (or more) return.
Anarkid attached the following image(s):
IMAG0166.jpg (1,198kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cyb
#2 Posted : 4/22/2014 9:28:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

2% is about the norm with decent bark...
Nice colour.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Anarkid
#3 Posted : 4/22/2014 9:36:21 PM

Student of the Universe

cyb wrote:
2% is about the norm with decent bark...
Nice colour.

Why it is a lovely color isn't it? Everything I have read has said like 1% and often lower (which I have been reading mostly about ACRB). It's great to have low expectations and then get them shattered by success. This is my first time working with MHRB and I don't think I'll be going back to ACRB for anything other than ayahuasca and related analogues. This is absolutely tremendous. I wish I could go back to when MHRB was readily available and buy several kilograms of the stuff. Just terrific. My day has been made.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

HumbleTraveler
#4 Posted : 4/23/2014 4:58:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely!
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Du57mi73
#5 Posted : 4/24/2014 1:07:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice shade of yellow. My most recent extract came out to the consistency and color of Parmesan cheese. Smile
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Anarkid
#6 Posted : 4/24/2014 1:40:42 AM

Student of the Universe

After 3 pulls, 1.3g.

cplus
#7 Posted : 4/24/2014 2:10:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice and great yield! Did you agitate and let the mix sit for over a day? I usually get that color if I let the mix sit for over a day before pulling the naptha.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Anarkid
#8 Posted : 4/24/2014 9:43:21 AM

Student of the Universe

cplus wrote:
Very nice and great yield! Did you agitate and let the mix sit for over a day? I usually get that color if I let the mix sit for over a day before pulling the naptha.

It sat for 12 hours. Maybe 14.