We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT butter.. Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 4/18/2014 1:22:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First I evaporated all napatha in pull.. and added some organic grain alcohol to this mix of yellow and white wax that when mixed and became 85 percent evaporated.. looked just like melted butter..YUMMY!
Then I evaporated the little remaining grain alcohol till compleatly dry.. trying to get rid of any remaining micro droplets of napatha..
Then added more fresh grain alcohol.. and re desolved the melted butter so i can use it as a tincher...
Not knowing its strength I put only ..[5 drops].. of this yellow tincher on a a peice of volcano wet pat then vaped it through my pipe..
I didnt expect much from that tiny of a dose and my experiance was almost no body load.. but very relaxed and a high amount of awesome closed eye visuals !
With eyes closed i ..experianced and felt ..an amazingly large amount of colorfull visuals almost like veiwing them on a strip of movie film!
Listening to some lakota piano.. with closed eyes..one vision after another.. i saw and felt with an awesome state of awareness!
It was like a ..huge.. mini.. journey. on so little dmt!WOW..
I wonder what all is in this yelow acacia wax..
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC08651.JPG (3,048kb) downloaded 166 time(s).
DSC08653.JPG (3,188kb) downloaded 164 time(s).
DSC08655.JPG (2,455kb) downloaded 164 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 4/18/2014 1:28:25 AM

I am a little disappointed this has nothing to do with real butter.

boogerz
#3 Posted : 4/18/2014 1:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

^ would of gone well with aya pancakes Drool

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 4/18/2014 1:32:12 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

۩ wrote:

I knew you would be...I too was expecting that...and maybe a link to the coconut oil stuff from you Razz
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

۩
#5 Posted : 4/18/2014 1:37:41 AM

Drool
Embarrased

Don't even get me started you two!

Entheogenerator
#6 Posted : 4/18/2014 9:16:09 PM

Homo discens

starway6 wrote:

Not knowing its strength I put only ..[5 drops].. of this yellow tincher on a a peice of volcano wet pat then vaped it through my pipe..

I might suggest weighing your spice and dissolving in a known volume of alcohol next time. Then you would know the concentration, rather than just guessing.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

starway6
#7 Posted : 4/18/2014 9:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
starway6 wrote:

I might suggest weighing your spice and dissolving in a known volume of alcohol next time. Then you would know the concentration, rather than just guessing.

It was already desolved in grain alcohol ..
I just didnt evaporate and weigh the 5 drops..
I agree.. weighing is wise..!