We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Powdered syrian rue dosage Options

Krage
#1 Posted : 4/17/2014 6:31:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Krage's bot friend just took 3.5g powdered syrian rue in gel caps and feels nothing, no sickness only a very slight dizziness. Is this just because of high tolerance maybe, the bot needs to take 4-5g? Krage's friend also reports having brewed 4g in water before, and vomitted that time but did not feel inhibited as was the case from caapi vine.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ashema
#2 Posted : 4/17/2014 6:50:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, maybe it's because Krage's friend is a bot. 3.5g is fine for a human. Razz
Seriously, I don't think you want to do a high dose of rue. What are you dosing it with?

Krage
#3 Posted : 4/17/2014 7:04:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ashema wrote:
Hmm, maybe it's because Krage's friend is a bot. 3.5g is fine for a human. Razz
Seriously, I don't think you want to do a high dose of rue. What are you dosing it with?

Krage's bot friend is human Smile
it has been decided to take additional 1.5g at +45
and we agree that high dose is not desired, just enough for full inhibition so as not to waste the admixture.
10 grams of ACRB is waiting next it is fully prepared.

Ashema
#4 Posted : 4/17/2014 7:14:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy travels!

Awaiting the report...

Krage
#5 Posted : 4/17/2014 4:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ashema wrote:
Happy travels!

Awaiting the report...

my friend has written this small field report for you:
5 grams was definitly enough, but there was no puking until 3 hours after it was first ingested. the ACRB was consumed in 2 doses of 5g each spaced 30 minutes apart. ACRB seemed to enhance the healing and CEVs on deeper levels, overall i would say this was a lower/moderate plus 3 on the shulgin scale. i think more ACRB is needed however, and less rue perhaps. next time perhaps 4g syrian rue (2gs taken 15 mins apart) and then 20g ACRB taken in 2 or 3 doses will suffice for a plus 4 experience. i did not see a lot of visions or trip very hard, but there was a recurring theme of a green dragon which was covered in morphing crystalline-pattern scales. i fell asleep after 3 hours in for a couple hours and woke up feeling like i had gained much more than last time from the aya, and i plan on journeying deeper still. the effects of the rue wore off completely about 6-7 hours after being taken. in the meantime i plan to continue research on the various preparation methods for chaliponga, ACRB, and MHRB admixtures. i am working with both caapi and rue as i feel the caapi has more long-term potential but is trickier to prepare.

The Unknowing
#6 Posted : 4/18/2014 5:21:08 AM

Life is a dream, the heart a compass

20g is getting pretty high as a dose. I did 10g and got a very mild experience, did 15g and was plunged into eternity.
The Universe is Breathing
As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without ~ message from the divine

Ashema
#7 Posted : 4/18/2014 7:19:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. I've yet to partake in this myself, but feel the time may be approaching.

Thank you for sharing! I look forward to your continued explorations.

Blessings,

Ashem

Global
#8 Posted : 4/18/2014 10:25:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Just because you're only feeling the syrian rue mildly doesn't mean that it won't have a strong effect on DMT whether you're looking to orally activate it, or potentiate and lengthen a smoked session. It can be a bit translucent, so if you aren't quite feeling it, doesn't mean it won't work.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Anarkid
#9 Posted : 4/18/2014 11:21:22 PM

Student of the Universe

I do believe the Rue can be active without the user actually noticing effects. Just enough for the DMT to be orally absorbed. That is my understanding. You may not feel anything at all but it will still compound the effects of DMT and allow the stuff to be absorbed orally.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.