We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pink Droyd: Figuring out the right dose Options

indydude19
#1 Posted : 4/16/2014 5:09:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy everyone, i'm going to a pink droyd concert relatively soon and i cannot figure out if i want to just dose LSD or Candy-flip with some MDMA too. I first fell in love with pink floyd during a particularly strong trip where a friend played a few of their albums and i was instantly hooked.

Has anyone ever seen Pink Floyd or Pink Droyd live? I anticipate this will be a smaller venue and not as rowdy. I have only candy-flipped at EDM concerts before and have never dropped only LSD for any show, not that i've been to many.

The debate is present because im not sure if i'll be too rowdy with what i choose, candy-flips can be more mellow or more energetic than a pure LSD trip for me, so i am curious how these experiences have worked for my fellow nexians in similar music settings.

I know myself well and am just looking for what outside thoughts and experiences are, any contribution is greatly appreciated Very happy
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 4/16/2014 5:14:25 AM

I would do 100 micrograms along with stretching and meditation before the show, but that's me!
+Don't forget some ear plugs!
Thumbs up

hug46
#3 Posted : 4/16/2014 8:52:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

indydude19 wrote:

Has anyone ever seen Pink Floyd or Pink Droyd live? I anticipate this will be a smaller venue and not as rowdy. I have only candy-flipped at EDM concerts before and have never dropped only LSD for any show, not that i've been to many.

Saw Pink Floyd a couple of times and have also seen the Australian Pink Floyd and Roger Waters solo aswell. I enjoyed the Austrailian Pink Floyd and Roger Waters the most because i found the setting more intimate. Pink Floyd at wembley stadium was like watching some ants on a stage. They were good, don"t get me wrong, but Pink Floyd without Roger Waters are floyd without Pink.

Seen a few bands on acid when i was younger and enjoyed them thoroughly. I have never been rowdy unless alcohol has been in the mix. I just wander around taking in the ambience. With bands that have had audio visual shows , more often than not, i just stood there wide eyed and slackjawed as the whole experience whooshed over me. I also saw a band smash up and burn their equipment at the end of their set while i was tripping and i really found the violence viscerally uplifting. I can understand why all those hippies got excited when Hendrix and the Who used to go into destruction mode.

Nowadays it"s a nice cup of hot chocolate in bed and a play on radio 4 that gets me excited.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 4/16/2014 10:12:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Depends on your natural sensitivity to these substances and how well you can handle them in crowded places. Don´t take more than you have taken before , and go specially low if you´ve never taken this in public spaces with many people.

Personally I took around 100 micrograms in a Roger Waters concert and it was incredible! I could have probably handled more but I rather play safe, since excessive crowds can be a recipe for a bad trip.

I´m not sure of candy flipping since I never tried that combo but from descriptions, seems like it could be good, again , as long as you keep the dose in a safe level.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

indydude19
#5 Posted : 4/17/2014 3:47:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am happy to be someone who can be, pardon my french, tripping my balls off and be the most friendly and social person ever. Tripping makes me more social, takes away my social anxiety, and allows me to speak to anyone i want with no hesitation Very happy

I am thinking i will just do LSD, but maybe 200-300 mics... Yes i think that will bring a great result, i am attending with a friend and will probably match what he does so we are on the same wavelength, most likely 200 mics.

I wish I was old enough to have seen Pink Floyd live (when rogers was going around i wasn't nearly old enough to have the money needed to attend). You are all so blessed who have seen them in full outfit live Rolling eyes The only people who might be luckier are the few who got to see Syd Barret perform Drool

I can't wait for the show and i'll be sure to report how it goes Big grin
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

indydude19
#6 Posted : 4/20/2014 9:05:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ended up going to a bonfire with some friends instead and didn't even trip lol oh well i guess the universe had different plans, i'm going to a festival next weekend though so that will be a fun trip for sure Pleased