We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Impossibly high yield from first pull - 10.5g from 500g ACRB Options

Entheogenerator
#21 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:10:29 PM

Homo discens

Bob Dylan wrote:
I was told by an experienced nexus member that the yellow will often happen when you let it sit too long. it begins pulling out plant oils. sorry if someone already mentioned that and i missed it. Much love Drool

I know this is the case with MHRB. I'm not sure if the same applies to ACRB, but it might.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TheHornedOne
#22 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:24:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Starway6, not sure why you're asking goo questions about SWIY's extraction in this thread. SWIM has no goo experience so it's an entirely separate topic.

TheHornedOne
#23 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:32:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bob Dylan wrote:

I was told by an experienced nexus member that the yellow will often happen when you let it sit too long. it begins pulling out plant oils. sorry if someone already mentioned that and i missed it. Much love Drool

Is this in reference to starway's goo or in general? And you mean letting it sit too long at what stage? Post-extraction, naptha atop the basic solution? Very curious what precautions could be taken to yield a whiter spice.

cyb
#24 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

TheHornedOne wrote:
Very curious what precautions could be taken to yield a whiter spice

If you pull at room temperature and pull quick (no sitting around), you will get whiter product.
But your overall yeild will suffer so many pulls will be necessary to make it up.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

HumbleTraveler
#25 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:44:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheHornedOne wrote:
Bob Dylan wrote:

Is this in reference to starway's goo or in general? And you mean letting it sit too long at what stage? Post-extraction, naptha atop the basic solution? Very curious what precautions could be taken to yield a whiter spice.

Naphtha itself when already prewarmed and added into a warm mixture helps a lot with avoiding pulling fats/oils. I typically have very very very little goo'ing once I started pre warming my naphtha. I do my extractions with ACRB.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

TheHornedOne
#26 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:51:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cyb wrote:
TheHornedOne wrote:
Very curious what precautions could be taken to yield a whiter spice

If you pull at room temperature and pull quick (no sitting around), you will get whiter product.
But your overall yeild will suffer so many pulls will be necessary to make it up.

Okay. So shake shake shake pull without waiting longer than necessary for the solvent to separate. And no heat bath? This would pull less dmt but also less oils as opposed to using heat bath and taking time to shake and separate the solvent.

cyb
#27 Posted : 1/28/2014 7:57:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

TheHornedOne wrote:
Okay. So shake shake shake pull without waiting longer than necessary for the solvent to separate. And no heat bath? This would pull less dmt but also less oils as opposed to using heat bath and taking time to shake and separate the solvent.

Yeah
Personally I prefer it golden yellow and full spectrum. Never understood the obsession with white spice.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

#28 Posted : 1/28/2014 8:22:01 PM

Game Master

cyb wrote:
Personally I prefer it golden yellow and full spectrum. Never understood the obsession with white spice.

Just a bunch of DMT white supremacists....heh heh heh, ah, I tickle me . . .
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

#29 Posted : 1/28/2014 8:24:38 PM

Game Master

And, damn son! This photo's got me all boned up:

dang it....i can't seem to post the image i want....well, for those just tuning in, go look at the first three pictures on the OP and you'll see why I just made a mess in my pants.
112233 attached the following image(s):
zzz.jpg (670kb) downloaded 303 time(s).
zzz.jpg (670kb) downloaded 304 time(s).
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

TheHornedOne
#30 Posted : 1/28/2014 8:37:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

112233 wrote:
And, damn son! This photo's got me all boned up:

dang it....i can't seem to post the image i want....well, for those just tuning in, go look at the first three pictures on the OP and you'll see why I just made a mess in my pants.

Thanks! SWIM had the same reaction after several pitiful near failures with ACRB powder. So the recommendation for newbs is: bark, not powder and use LOTS of NaOH. Not sure if helped, but filtered acid washed solution before basifying with coffee filters.

starway6
#31 Posted : 1/28/2014 11:23:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was told by an experienced nexus member that the yellow will often happen when you let it sit too long. it begins pulling out plant oils. sorry if someone already mentioned that and i missed it. Much love Drool [/quote]

I guess im not too concerned about a little color in my spice .. there should not be any lye contamination at any real amount...

Ive made nice looking ..[white like snow crystals].. before with ACRB by just cooling down [over saturated napatha].. a little below room temp overnight...

And soon realized that when those snow white crystals melted they became amber..yellow ..orange..goo again![just like my photos above]!

And for some reason full spectrum [acrb alcaloids] work better ...not shure why?

Today.. I vaped about 20 25 mgs of the spice today i sent photos of and it was very smooth as i entered a spinning vortex universe and had a quick closed eye glimps of entitys for the first time ever on dmt..

The whole experiance was the cleanest ive ever experianced on acrb spice.. the experiance

was calm and relaxed! [ used an electronic pot vaping pipe i modefied for dmt ..

The entitys i spoke of were green and stange looking creatures..
I also observed with eyes open much LSD like movement of walls and objects..

Then I got closed eye visions of a spinning star universe with thousands of colorfull slowly spinning sugar frosted gummy candys.. green.. red ..pink.. blue ..black..many more colors moving through space in pace with the lakaota piano i was listening to..

These colorfull gummy candys slowly traveled in lines merging with the piano music i had playing..

It seemed my brain loved this DMT judging by the visuals i experianced...
And that was only a small dose..

starway6
#32 Posted : 1/30/2014 5:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Usualy most say that 3 to 4 puls and the napatha is spent but so far i keep getting acrb goo ..
On my last ..[pull no 4]..i got almost nothing and thought it was over no more dmt left in the basified mix but this morning i got more than yesterday?
Im confused at why i keep getting more on pull 5..?
I used 220grams of finly powdered acrb and expected atleast 2 grams of dmt but am short of that amount so far..
I figured that my bark wad just weak on dmt but i still keep getting something on pull no five?
It seems that i am pulling the alcaloids slower that normal in smaller amounts...
Is it posible that one can get 5 or more pulls before the bark is spent?
Has anyone else been able to continue pulling dmt alcaloids beyond pull five?
photo below of pull five this morning..
Yesterdays pull was only the size of a penny..this is confusing?
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC08049.JPG (3,244kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
DSC08047.JPG (3,174kb) downloaded 239 time(s).

arcologist
#33 Posted : 1/30/2014 6:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WIth ACRB, there are a lot more variables than with mimosa. With mimosa, 3 pulls is usually enough because most of the alkaloidal content is DMT, which readily goes into the naphtha. However, with ACRB, there is usually a significant quantity of NMT (around 50%), some DMT N-oxide, and some NMT N-oxide in addition to DMT. All of these are significantly less soluble in naphtha than DMT, and so you will only pull a little bit at a time with naphtha. I have done 7+ pulls on ACRB and still get some material pulled. Letting pulls sit for a longer time will usually increase the amount of material that dissolves in the solvent.

For this reason, I like to switch to a stronger solvent like xylene for pulls 3 to 6 because it will get all of the stuff that naphtha leaves behind. Xylene won't freeze precipitate so you need to salt out the alkaloids or evaporate (not recommended).

Auroas
#34 Posted : 1/30/2014 8:15:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Amazing results, how much solvent did you use?
A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.

-Carlos Castaneda

skoobysnax
#35 Posted : 1/30/2014 9:10:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
Bob Dylan wrote:

I know this is the case with MHRB. I'm not sure if the same applies to ACRB, but it might.

The best success I had with ACRB was WHOLE bark which I ground fine to almost powder and a few freeze thaws of the bark after the first boil to lyse the cells (I think this is the key to getting the alks loose). I did a ph 9 sodium carb wash on the naptha which was in a heat bath and lots of oily stuff washed out that floated on top of the carb water which I think kept it from gooing up real bad like past tries. The resulting crystals glisten like little diamonds with a mix of gooey yellow crystals that hardended over days with scraping. The last pulls looked more like the yellow smear but also hardened after time and scraping and smoothing. Bioessay on the clean white freeze precip was awesome. No reX. Wish I had pics...

I think for the next try I will lyse the bark in a pressure cooker and see if that increases the yield.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Earthwalker
#36 Posted : 1/30/2014 10:25:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi TheHornedOne ,,the 3rd pic is a beautiful photo of these beautiful molecules , just jaw droppingly georgeous !!
I'm very envies !! Btw what TEK did you use ?????

starway6
#37 Posted : 1/30/2014 11:07:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Earthwalker wrote:
Hi TheHornedOne ,,the 3rd pic is a beautiful photo of these beautiful molecules , just jaw droppingly georgeous !!
I'm very envies !! Btw what TEK did you use ?????

I used [thicklights tec] for acrb..

starway6
#38 Posted : 1/30/2014 11:10:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Auroas wrote:
Wow. Amazing results, how much solvent did you use?

I used V and P napatha ...about 30 ML napatha..

starway6
#39 Posted : 1/30/2014 11:33:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arcologist wrote:
WIth ACRB, there are a lot more variables than with mimosa. With mimosa, 3 pulls is usually enough because most of the alkaloidal content is DMT, which readily goes into the naphtha. However, with ACRB, there is usually a significant quantity of NMT (around 50%), some DMT N-oxide, and some NMT N-oxide in addition to DMT. All of these are significantly less soluble in naphtha than DMT, and so you will only pull a little bit at a time with naphtha. I have done 7+ pulls on ACRB and still get some material pulled. Letting pulls sit for a longer time will usually increase the amount of material that dissolves in the solvent.

For this reason, I like to switch to a stronger solvent like xylene for pulls 3 to 6 because it will get all of the stuff that naphtha leaves behind. Xylene won't freeze precipitate so you need to salt out the alkaloids or evaporate (not recommended).

Thanks for response..arcologist..

I know about the NMT and would like to reduce it some..

At what point is the pulls not worth extracting??..when it doesnt smell like dmt anymore??

I have a question for you...if you are the one who discovered using [DRY ICE]

to seperate the nmt from the dmt in acacia confusa..

After seperating your product to better purity meaning more cleaner ..[nn dmt]...

[asuming DMT is DMT.. no mater what the sorce]..I asume you tryed your cleaner dmt ..

And wondered if [ the cleaned acrb spice].. felt just like mimosa dmt with a quicker mercyless onset and come up

with intense fractals and the

whole experiance that mimosa spice can be like?

I ask this asuming you have done mimosa before and can notice any diference...
thanks...

HolograficUniverse
#40 Posted : 4/17/2014 2:45:16 AM

"Toda Cosa Que Puede Ser Imaginada Es Real" - Picasso

I have had the exact same results [with acrb], and it caught me completely by surprise.

From my experiences with it, the trigger seems to be letting the naphtha sit out for several hours prior to freezing. I, too, have had the same results when I tried to evap the naphtha, but decided it would take too long a day into, and then put the dish into the freezer and produced the prettiest crystals I have ever seen.

"Toda Cosa Que Puede Ser Imaginada Es Real" -Picasso

PREV123NEXT