We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Will learn from your mistakes-- do tell :) Options

Wizzsplat
#1 Posted : 4/12/2014 5:17:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

50 years old, functional good citizen, to many hobbies to list- mostly outdoors ,in search of spirit for many years has led me to DMT Smile researched it for about a year before I ordered the tools to make it,then did so with surprising success !
The day came when a great friend joined me for our first experience . I went first, he sat for me, it's hard to describe the sensation, but the easiest way I can describe it was going backwards down a roller coaster while my eyes went forward , not the most pleasant feeling, but while this was happening my friends aura was right in my face,his presence completely disrupted the experience , I could not focus on what was going on, it felt like he was inches from my face, when in fact he was a few feet away-- powerfull guy! I did manage to see some great geometry and such but his presence kept interrupting me.
Anyways it was still an extremely potent and unbelievable trip, after I came out of it and we talked about it, he went. Learning from my trip ,I sat as far away as I could and was very quiet , he enjoyed the experience and said he met a female form that invited him back ! All of this is of course the short version of the experience as I'm not the greatest writer and it's so hard to put to words.
We learned from the first trip and put our improvements into practice the next day.
WOW what a trip! Scary at first, but when it settled down into that dimension, I saw a catlike entity and a lot of eyes and wild geometry ,and the feeling was that they were friendly and wanted me to come back sometime! I know there is further to go but I need to assimilate it all before I go back,
Its been a month and my friend and I have talked about it almost every day trying to wrap or heads around it. My years of searching for the spirit has finally come to fruition, stripped of ego I no longer need to expound my virtues to anyone and find other peoples ego life dramas interesting but of no importance .
I now KNOW there is life after death and we have been there many times !!!
My view of the universe has been confirmed with actual experience and can't wait to go back and see some more.
Thanks for letting me share this and I'm looking forward to reading some of the experiences of the other members --SA
Wizzsplat attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (82kb) downloaded 185 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

notsure
#2 Posted : 4/13/2014 12:18:56 PM

What r u really afraid of...

Thanks for sharing your journey Wizzplat.
Welcome to the Nexus!Smile Smile

endlessness
#3 Posted : 4/14/2014 9:46:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

If I may suggest, edit that large paragraph into at least a couple smaller paragraphs for easier reading Smile

In any case:

Quote:
We learned from the first trip and put our improvements into practice the next day.

Thats a very powerful lesson, one I think we should never forget.

Have you also considered taking oral DMT/ayahuasca?

Be well!

Wizzsplat
#4 Posted : 4/15/2014 6:35:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome and the writing advice . Endless you asked if I have considered ayahuasca .
As a matter of fact , I'm getting my passport together as we speak Smile Buddy and I are considering and researching
A trip to South America for a ceremony at a still to be figured out retreat. I understand that it can be made at home
easily enough,but quite frankly an unguided trype scares the heck outa me, considering what the two DMT trips were like.
If you have any advice for this newbie about all that ,it would be much appreciated.
In the meantime I'll rummage through the forum and see what there is to learn Smile

Namaste

Anarkid
#5 Posted : 4/15/2014 7:27:40 AM

Student of the Universe

Wizzsplat wrote:
Thanks for the welcome and the writing advice . Endless you asked if I have considered ayahuasca .
As a matter of fact , I'm getting my passport together as we speak Smile Buddy and I are considering and researching
A trip to South America for a ceremony at a still to be figured out retreat. I understand that it can be made at home
easily enough,but quite frankly an unguided trype scares the heck outa me, considering what the two DMT trips were like.
If you have any advice for this newbie about all that ,it would be much appreciated.
In the meantime I'll rummage through the forum and see what there is to learn Smile

Namaste

As with any drug (or anything period), start off small dosing and increase from there. The same can be done with DMT (smoked or oral). Nothing wrong with the guided trip (I would love to do so myself) but don't be intimidated. You can succeed at home. Good luck and welcome.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

upload
#6 Posted : 4/15/2014 4:04:03 PM

go deep

Sounds like you had a great experience! I've had many experiences with homemade brew, but I'd really like to travel to South America and experience the "real thing," so to speak. If you do go, I'd be interested to know how it went Smile

Wizzsplat
#7 Posted : 4/15/2014 5:41:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's really good to be here!
I wish I had found this site before I went ahead with my first two trips.
I made some big mistakes
No. 1 Listening to Terrance McKenna ---- go for that third hit
No. 2 set and setting--- old fifth wheel on a bleak ugly day ,my wife mad at me
No. 3 no thought to measured doses-- loaded up three "crack" pipes with who knows how much and bam bam bam
No. 4 allowed a noisy friend to sit for me,incredibly distracting (made him leave the second time)
No. 5 was not properly hydrated-- experienced extreme thirst as I was leaving
No. 6 not enough research, even after a year
No. 7 went again even though I was VERY nervous
For these reasons I had too much too soon , I wasn't prepared for the intensity, the initial rush was terrifying.
I vaguely remember a brief run in with the "jesters" -- they are assholes, somehow I got past them.
After the unpleasantness I did manage to experience some welcoming sensations and some entities beckoning me further
But I think I got stuck looking at the awesomeness .
It has taken weeks to accept and integrate the unbelievable FACT that there are other dimensions with intelligent
Entities that are excited to see us, with an infinite amount to see and learn.
So I'm going to try and let go of my fear, correct my mistakes , when the time is right, dive into the gaping abyss of the unknown
To learn as much as I can, I would love to hear any of the mistakes my fellow psychonauts have made.

Namaste Smile

Entheogenerator
#8 Posted : 4/16/2014 12:01:10 AM

Homo discens

Wizzsplat wrote:
I made some big mistakes

Better advice would be to get the whole dose in one hit. Thumbs up
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

HumbleTraveler
#9 Posted : 4/16/2014 6:30:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:

That's what ruined me for a long time! Shocked haha
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Ashema
#10 Posted : 4/16/2014 7:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and thanks for sharing. That image looks great!

"No. 6 not enough research, even after a year"

Can we ever truly be prepared enough?

Blessings,

Ashema

d*l*b
#11 Posted : 4/17/2014 2:19:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
Wizzsplat wrote:
I made some big mistakes

Old advice, pre- the great vaping tools and education about technique we now have! If I was still using a normal pipe I would probably still be doing the 3-toke thing myself. Haven’t touched a traditional pipe in years now.
D × V × F > R

Trypfinity
#12 Posted : 4/27/2014 8:47:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
Wizzsplat wrote:
I made some big mistakes

To the man's street cred, I noticed (T.M.) start to use the phrase "one huge hit" in his later lectures.

So far I have only broken through via 3-4 bong hits, weighed out to 40mg to account for a small amount of burning. Snappy.

Yes, all those points you have listed are essential to keep in regard. Especially the bit about Set and Setting (which, as you said, is much more than the type of couch you decide to sit on, and that set and setting includes mindstate and external anxiety sources [moody wives, gf's, and indiscriminate friends included.])

Is changa very similar to ayahuasca? I am curious because I want to try getting my feet wet in the extended river of experience before committing to a defining dose of aya.

Wizzsplat
#13 Posted : 4/27/2014 3:49:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@trypfinity--- being a newb myself , the only info I'm qualified to give out about aya or Changa is -- explore this site ,it's all here! And the more experienced folks are happy to share Smile

paramecium
#14 Posted : 4/28/2014 10:41:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent first post. Glad others are experiencing things for the first time mid-life too.
Smile