We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My Introduction Options

thymamai
#21 Posted : 4/16/2014 1:04:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How did the aya experiment turn out?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Anarkid
#22 Posted : 4/16/2014 1:54:45 AM

Student of the Universe

thymamai wrote:

I actually did not get to do it. I had something come up which took up that entire day. The experiment has been postponed until this weekend. I will be brewing all day Saturday and either partaking that night or Sunday night. Results and reports will be to follow in a seperate thread. Thanks for asking.
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

The glass is not half full or half empty. The glass is just too big.

thymamai
#23 Posted : 4/16/2014 3:37:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great. I'll be interested to see what you achieved with the acrb. Be on your guard for possible misfire.

Anarkid
#24 Posted : 4/16/2014 4:26:38 AM

Student of the Universe

thymamai wrote:
Great. I'll be interested to see what you achieved with the acrb. Be on your guard for possible misfire.

By possible misfire do you mean the brew lacking potency or beginner's mistakes ruining the experience?
“Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

thymamai
#25 Posted : 4/16/2014 8:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing particularly but that it is not always a success the first attempt.

Earthwalker
#26 Posted : 4/16/2014 1:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anarkid wrote:
thymamai wrote:

I actually did not get to do it. I had something come up which took up that entire day. The experiment has been postponed until this weekend. I will be brewing all day Saturday and either partaking that night or Sunday night. Results and reports will be to follow in a seperate thread. Thanks for asking.

Anarkid , if you're going to be brewing the ACRB aya why not just extract the dmt and just smoke the crystals that's if you have an

efficient vaporizer if not make some enhanced leaf , it isn't as hard or difficult as it seems !

Anarkid
#27 Posted : 4/17/2014 1:55:14 AM

Student of the Universe

Earthwalker wrote:
Anarkid wrote:
thymamai wrote:

Anarkid , if you're going to be brewing the ACRB aya why not just extract the dmt and just smoke the crystals that's if you have an

efficient vaporizer if not make some enhanced leaf , it isn't as hard or difficult as it seems !

Oh I have already done a couple of semi successful, rushed extractions and felt the beauty of a low dose of smoked DMT. I have a proper extraction in the freezer right now developing lovely crystals. The aya experience is just more appealing to me due to the length of the trip rather than being brought up and back down within minutes via vaporized DMT.

SnozzleBerry
#28 Posted : 4/17/2014 2:03:07 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I have to know what you mean by anarchist, because a lot of the principles you have espoused in your short time on this board raise questions for me, given my understanding of anarchy.

Anarkid wrote:
What attracts me to this activity is the fact that I am an anarchist. No, not some kid with a can of spray paint and a chip on my shoulder. I am a real anarchist.

I find this assertion particularly interesting, in that it seemingly delegitimizes every "kid" spreading anti-globalization messages at a global assembly (such as the G20, G8, WTO/IMF, NAFTA, etc.), every "kid" utilizing graffiti to indicate a squat, every "kid" who uses graffiti to obscure surveillance, every "kid" who uses graffiti as a form of spreading information or engaging in self-expression in a society where this is heavily commodified and available (legally) only to those who can afford to pay for it, every "kid" who _________ (you fill in the blank...but you see where I'm going), while setting yourself in opposition to all of these people as supposedly superior. A real anarchist...whatever that means.

And so here you have trashed entire groups of people (most of whom are not "kids"...but you don't think they are, you're just belittling them), apparently because it makes you feel superior to them. So again, I have to ask. What is a real anarchist? And how does creating this hierarchy serve your "anarchy"?

Is this what it means to be a real anarchist?
Anarkid wrote:
I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life.

If so, what's with the heavily gendered language (here and throughout your other posts)? Where is the deconstruction of patriachy? Again, your language has a foundation in the structures of domination and continues to reveal an adherence to hierarchies.

Anarkid wrote:
I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own life and property and anyone that interferes with your freedom to do as you wish (without harming others) is a criminal.

Now this is a particularly interesting phraseology to encounter from a self-proclaimed anarchist. You are the "supreme ruler" of your own life? Really? I understand the concept you are driving at, but it seems like an odd way to put it (given a context of "no gods, no masters" as well as other anti-authoritarian frameworks usually present in anarchist thought).

Additionally, unless I'm mistaken, you have explicitly voiced support for private property (here and elsewhere). But how else am I to understand "I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own...property" when you present no differentiation from "property" as currently understood? Why the emphasis on property? What about the commons? Again, this seems odd coming from a self-professed anarchist...especially a real anarchist.

Finally, your declaration of a criminal class is somewhat troubling, to say the least. While there are mechanisms for autonomous communities to remove people from their midst, generally speaking, the people removed are not referred to as "criminals," nor are they treated in the manner that dominant society tends to treat people it has criminalized. To my mind, this presents further engagement with authoritarian, hierarchical structures on your part. I find this to be at literal and political odds with a term that literally means the absence of hierarchies.

Anarkid wrote:
I hope to one day retire into the woods and live a simple, peaceful life with no bills and no reliance on anyone but myself. Grow and kill my own food, solar power for my own electricity, and a well for my own water.

Anarkid wrote:
I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own life and property...

When I first read these, I instantly thought of something a friend of mine once said:

“Some anarchists see anarchy as the ability to do whatever they want without having to be accountable to anyone else for their actions. I personally think that that kind of attitude is just the standard American “rugged individualism” bullshit repackaged as a faux-radical alternative, because it doesn’t challenge the fundamental alienation from each other we suffer under capitalism and the state.”

Anarkid wrote:
I belive in the non-aggresion principle.

Anarkid wrote:
I have always been a proponent of the "if you don't work, you don't eat" approach in life. I belief that no one deserves anything and if you want something it is up to you to acquire it by any means necessary (as long as you do no harm to others in the process).

When I read this...I'm left with one conclusion. You are a libertarian (in the American sense of the term) rather than an anarchist. American libertarians tend to use the terms as though they're interchangeable (see: anarcho-capitalists Laughing ) although most anarchists would likely disagree vehemently. In re-reading much of your writing on this site, this is the only conclusion that comes to mind, especially in light of your support for private property and heavy emphasis on individualism, as well as your phraseology. Would you agree? Do you identify as a libertarian?

I just thought it bears examination, given your name the fact that little one-liners related to this keep popping up in your various threads.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Auroas
#29 Posted : 4/17/2014 6:13:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to DMT Nexus Smile

Can you provide info on what other drugs you have tried and your experiences with them?
A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.

-Carlos Castaneda

Anarkid
#30 Posted : 4/17/2014 11:23:18 PM

Student of the Universe

SnozzleBerry wrote:
I have to know what you mean by anarchist, because a lot of the principles you have espoused in your short time on this board raise questions for me, given my understanding of anarchy.

Anarkid wrote:
What attracts me to this activity is the fact that I am an anarchist. No, not some kid with a can of spray paint and a chip on my shoulder. I am a real anarchist.

I find this assertion particularly interesting, in that it seemingly delegitimizes every "kid" spreading anti-globalization messages at a global assembly (such as the G20, G8, WTO/IMF, NAFTA, etc.), every "kid" utilizing graffiti to indicate a squat, every "kid" who uses graffiti to obscure surveillance, every "kid" who uses graffiti as a form of spreading information or engaging in self-expression in a society where this is heavily commodified and available (legally) only to those who can afford to pay for it, every "kid" who _________ (you fill in the blank...but you see where I'm going), while setting yourself in opposition to all of these people as supposedly superior. A real anarchist...whatever that means.

And so here you have trashed entire groups of people (most of whom are not "kids"...but you don't think they are, you're just belittling them), apparently because it makes you feel superior to them. So again, I have to ask. What is a real anarchist? And how does creating this hierarchy serve your "anarchy"?

Is this what it means to be a real anarchist?
Anarkid wrote:
I believe that no man has a right to tell any other man what he can or cannot do with his own property, body, mind, soul, and life.

If so, what's with the heavily gendered language (here and throughout your other posts)? Where is the deconstruction of patriachy? Again, your language has a foundation in the structures of domination and continues to reveal an adherence to hierarchies.

Anarkid wrote:
I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own life and property and anyone that interferes with your freedom to do as you wish (without harming others) is a criminal.

Now this is a particularly interesting phraseology to encounter from a self-proclaimed anarchist. You are the "supreme ruler" of your own life? Really? I understand the concept you are driving at, but it seems like an odd way to put it (given a context of "no gods, no masters" as well as other anti-authoritarian frameworks usually present in anarchist thought).

Additionally, unless I'm mistaken, you have explicitly voiced support for private property (here and elsewhere). But how else am I to understand "I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own...property" when you present no differentiation from "property" as currently understood. Why the emphasis on property? What about the commons? Again, this seems odd coming from a self-professed anarchist...especially a real anarchist.

Finally, your declaration of a criminal class is somewhat troubling, to say the least. While there are mechanisms for autonomous communities to remove people from their midst, generally speaking, the people removed are not referred to as "criminals," nor are they treated in the manner that dominant society tends to treat people it has criminalized. To my mind, this presents further engagement with authoritarian, hierarchical structures on your part. I find this be at literal and political odds with a term that literally means the absence of hierarchies.

Anarkid wrote:
I hope to one day retire into the woods and live a simple, peaceful life with no bills and no reliance on anyone but myself. Grow and kill my own food, solar power for my own electricity, and a well for my own water.

Anarkid wrote:
I believe that you are the supreme ruler of your own life and property...

When I first read these, I instantly thought of something a friend of mine once said:

“Some anarchists see anarchy as the ability to do whatever they want without having to be accountable to anyone else for their actions. I personally think that that kind of attitude is just the standard American “rugged individualism” bullshit repackaged as a faux-radical alternative, because it doesn’t challenge the fundamental alienation from each other we suffer under capitalism and the state.”

Anarkid wrote:
I belive in the non-aggresion principle.

Anarkid wrote:
I have always been a proponent of the "if you don't work, you don't eat" approach in life. I belief that no one deserves anything and if you want something it is up to you to acquire it by any means necessary (as long as you do no harm to others in the process).

When I read this...I'm left with one conclusion. You are a libertarian (in the American sense of the term) rather than an anarchist. American libertarians tend to use the terms as though they're interchangeable (see: anarcho-capitalists Laughing ) although most anarchists would likely disagree vehemently. In re-reading much of your writing on this site, this is the only conclusion that comes to mind, especially in light of your support for private property and heavy emphasis on individualism, as well as your phraseology. Would you agree? Do you identify as a libertarian?

I just thought it bears examination, given your name the fact that little one-liners related to this keep popping up in your various threads.

I use the general term "anarchist" to convey a message to average observer. My actual philosophy is "anarcho-capitalism" (as you mentioned). I do not intend to delegitamize any fellow anarchist in any activity. By refering to "kid with a can of spray paint" I'm more referring to the kid who has no ideals other than hatred and malice. I have been known to engage in a little graffiti myself. When it comes to property, if you do a little research into the idealogy of anarcho-capitalism, you will understand that just because I am an anarchist does not mean I believe in the abolishment of property as some anarchists do. Maybe anarcho-capitalist are identical to libertarians, maybe we aren't. I disagree with the libertarian movement on too many issues to identify myself with them.

Also, I don't see where social heriarchies do not fit in an anarchist society. I have had this debate before and I must make it clear that just because I do not believe in a central government does not mean I do not believe in organized groups with governing authorities. I just believe that these "groups" (whatever their goal may be) must be voluntary. If you want to be a member of a group that is heavily governed, that is your right.

In regards to the gender issue, I don't buy the politically correct garbage of perfect equality. Not that women are better than men or vice versa, but that we have different roles to fill. We all deserve the same rights and priviledges but we have specific slots we fit in. This is evident throughout nature in ALL species. The roles of each gender may change between species but they still have roles to play. You cannot boil it down to a simple title of "equal". As much as feminists movements want to believe that women can perform all tasks as well as men, this is incorrect. The same applies to males. Men cannot perform all tasks as well as women. There are anomolies from both genders that perform exceptionally well at things usually related to the opposite sex but as a whole, this is not the case.

I apologize in advance for this half-assed response. I am at work and have little time.

Anarkid
#31 Posted : 4/17/2014 11:32:25 PM

Student of the Universe

Auroas wrote:
Welcome to DMT Nexus Smile

Can you provide info on what other drugs you have tried and your experiences with them?

Stay tuned. Since you're interested, I'll prepare a nice detailed report tonight.

PREV12