We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Entering Nirvana Options

DMiTria
#1 Posted : 3/5/2014 9:14:47 AM

I Think, Therefore I Am Not. Only When The Mind is Silent, I Am

Dosage: 3 grams of Cyanescens. (They were strong)
Onset: 15 Minutes.
Climb: 45 Minutes.
Peak: 2-3 Hours.
Come Down: 45 Minutes.

This is a story about the day I made a metaphysical journey within myself to gain knowledge and ancient wisdom. These plant teachers are tools I use to help me and others to become formless and gain the ability to enter nirvana.

My day started out well as I was getting mentally ready for this life transformative experience. Robby, my friend, and I were going to Kent Washington to obtain this sacred medicine. It was a long excruciating drive in this small blue Geo that got great gas mileage. The drive was two hours and fifteen minutes both ways, so a total of five hours. Once we got back to my house, around four o’clock, we started to relax. I got my Smudge stick which contains White Sage and Lavender that had this amazing aroma when burned. I lit the Smudge stick with my propane torch and proceeded to cleanse the space from all negative energies, thoughts, and spirits. At the same time I invited positive, loving spirits that I’ve worked with in past ceremonies and rituals. After this we opened all the windows and doors to let the smoke out that contained the negative energies, thoughts and spirits. Once the cleansing of the space and the individuals has been completed we continued to the consumption of the sacred medicine. I put on my playlist called, “The Galaxy Lounge” which consists of progressive down-tempo music and ambient rock like, The Doors, Pink Floyd Shulman, Kuba, Shpongle, Makyo and others.

When the medicine started to take effect I closed my eyes to meditate with its Prana which is cosmic energy that comes from the sun to connect the elements of the universe. Soon after I entered this space where barriers were dissolved and the impossible concepts of the imagination surfaced. These concepts are ineffable for the lower levels of consciousness to conceive. Only in this hyperaware state of being could I comprehend these concepts. (1)Behind my eyes these walls, such they be, were crawling with geometric hallucinations. It was very brightly colored and very iridescent. Deep sheens and very highly reflective surfaces, everything is machine-like and polished, throbbing with energy. This is not what arrest my attention, what arrest my attention is the fact that this space is inhabited. Robby told me, in the mist of the experience, that his favorite way of using this tool was watching the two realities overlay on each other. At the moment I didn’t quite understand what he was talking about. So as the experience built up I had this revelation given to me about the experiences. “I am beautiful chaos in every sense of the words.” As that thought manifested in my head the experience took a ninety degree incline and the trip got really powerful. The visions were beyond comprehending and out of that came another revelation. “The consumption of these medicines removes filters to the conditioning that we, the human race, have been programmed to believe. When the boundaries are dissolved the imagination is an unlimited tool of creation. We can then (2)drown in loves deep and shoreless seas.”

As the trip progressed everything got stranger. I thought about what Robby said earlier about the visions overlaying onto this reality. I opened my eyes and surely but slowly the visions started to seep into this physical realm. I had a revelation about how we create our reality and we are the creators of everything in unity. I was watching Robby play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and got another revelation. “We project our consciousness into these simulated realities that we create and bring those avatars to life creating a drama.” This would mean that we are also projecting our consciousness into these biological vehicles from another plane of existence. I had an overwhelming feeling of (3)eternal bliss of the grateful Soul and divine love after these epiphanies. After a while Robby and I went to the indoor garden. We sat on the blue floor watching the geometric butterflies coming out of the walls. The plants were radiating with cosmic energy and from the tips of the leaves were shooting out geometric patterns. Following this strange event I thought Robby was humming but he said he wasn’t. Then I started to hear his voice in my head so I started to listen to what he was saying. He said, “Can you hear me, just focus on my voice.” I responded, “Okay, but is this really happening?” I looked up at him and he nodded at me with confirmation. Then this energy, also called Prana, shot up my Kundilini through the Chakras and out my Crown Chakra. I got this feeling of release that was pure love. I started thinking about how we are telepathic beings and are capable of tuning our bodies and minds into a balanced frequency. We have these abilities that are vital for the evolution of our species.

I came downstairs with these universal understanding which brought me to this truth. The powers that control this current state of consciousness are afraid of the masses, the 99% of humans, if we find out how to reclaim our power to create reality. They are scared that we might find out that we are inter-dimensional beings capable of anything and everything. If they want to control this low third dimensional vibration then we should just ascend to a higher dimensional vibration and leave them to their own devices. Once we regain our powers they lose control and are one step further from enslaving the human race. This is why these medicinal medicines are not accepted by modern culture. These tools have been put on Mother Earth to remind us of our true purpose and what we are capable of. Also they are tools to bend the fabric of The Universe as well as an escape from the mundane. We Are One.

Footnotes: Best way I could describe it.
(1) Terence McKenna Quote.
(2) Shpongle - No-turn Unstoned
(3) Shulman - Eternal Bliss of the Grateful Soul

P.S. I actually wrote this experience as an essay in my English class in college and got an "A". The teacher really liked it.
"Cosmic Creativity: Art Is An Echo Of The Creative Force That Birthed The Galaxies. Creativity Is The Way That The Cosmos Evolves And Communicates With Itself. The Great Up Lifting Of Humanity Beyond Its Self-Destruction Is The Redemptive Mission Of Art."

~Alex Grey~

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MindRider
#2 Posted : 4/16/2014 10:26:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is not what arrest my attention, what arrest my attention is the fact that this space is inherited.

Terence said...This space in inhabited ! (by such beings) not inherited Smile
Nice TR!

DMiTria
#3 Posted : 6/10/2014 5:34:07 AM

I Think, Therefore I Am Not. Only When The Mind is Silent, I Am

Thanks... I edited it... I was going off what it sounded like...
"Cosmic Creativity: Art Is An Echo Of The Creative Force That Birthed The Galaxies. Creativity Is The Way That The Cosmos Evolves And Communicates With Itself. The Great Up Lifting Of Humanity Beyond Its Self-Destruction Is The Redemptive Mission Of Art."

~Alex Grey~

DisEmboDied
#4 Posted : 9/28/2014 6:10:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not tried a high dose magic mushroom trip yet, it sounds very similar to a DMT experience, very.

Is it the same type of experience, or different enough?

The low dose I took was very awesome, but it felt as though I was being "led" instead of leading as in a LSD trip...
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.