We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Return to Innocence Options

Tek
#1 Posted : 9/26/2011 7:50:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had put this as a reply in a different part of the forum and then realized as much as I've been posting lately I haven't actually made a topic for my own 'first steps into hyperspace' so that's what I'm doing now. It's quite long so I apologize for that but there is so much to say!

First some background on me briefly. I'm 26 years old and when I was 10 I was put into a devote Christian school. You would think the transition from public to private school would be easier than having it be the other way around, but it just wasn't. You see, how can I explain this, before I went to this school the light of innocence hadn't left me I guess you could say. I still saw life with the sense of wonder and joy that comes from being a child, however from the minute I started attending this school until my psychedelic experience years later, I was immersed in a doctrine of guilt and judgment.

I was told from my first day at school that 'god' (the Christian god) didn't really like me the way I was because I did bad things. They didn't tell me what these bad things were at first (oh but did they later!), just that from the day I was born until the day I died god was beligerent with my existence. I apparently had offended him in some great way that required saving from a 3rd party. Enter the whole Jesus-saves-you-from-your-sins aspect of Christianity. At my school, you were outcasted if you didn't claim Jesus as your lord and personal savior, so from year one at this school I was brainwashed into this kind of thinking pattern.

It was at this point that I lost that light of childhood innocence. No longer was I living a life of carefree existence, no now something was required of me, a belief system. I had to follow an order established by my peers and teachers if I was going to be accepted and well liked, thus began my life of misery. I actually remember the night I lost my childhood, when I fell from innocence (this night was recollected to me on a trip so I know this to be the starting point of my path into hell).

It went sort of like this. I was lying in bed sleeping on the top bunk trying to fall asleep. I had never (except as an infant) had trouble sleeping, but this specific night I could not fall asleep for I was afraid. It felt as if the darkness of my room was alive and it was swallowing me up. I heard voices, saw things in the shadows, and from that moment on I swore my life to Jesus and that I'd 'just be a good boy if god could make it all go away!'. Well... it did go away. Everything went away after that night and I no longer knew what it meant to be a child. I only realized after the trip I mentioned above that I had misinterpreted what was happening to me that night. That the voices and feeling I heard was a warning AGAINST the path I was starting on, the path of blind obedience to a religious order. However, I had already heard all the stories of the bible about Satan and how he could spread lies, so I felt I was being attacked. It's ironic as I reflect on it now that sometimes the things we are the most afraid of are actually the things we should be running towards for sometimes they are the only things that can save us, but I digress.

Let's fast forward a good deal to my 20's. Because of my upbringing, I did not drink, smoke, or do any kind of drug until I was 22 when I had my first alcoholic beverage. I still refused to do things like smoke pot or do any other kind of drug until I ended up dating this horrible woman when I was 23 lol. The stress of that relationship made me seek out any form of relaxation I could find and living in a house full of pot heads, it wasn't long before I took my first (of many Smile) tokes.

Marijuana did something that nothing else had ever done to me prior to this point: it relaxed my thinking so that everything seemed possible. I would get stoned and think about tons of stuff and for the first time the religious weights of Christianity seemed to become lighter. I remember thinking to myself 'well... why wouldn't Jesus smoke this shit? Didn't his father in heaven MAKE the stuff? People would have understood him A LOT better if he passed a joint around before he went into all those parables...'

It was at this point in my life that I began to see a correlation between altered states of conciousness and the connection it had with the divine (at this point my hypothesis was that certain chemicals may allow the mind to relax to a point where difficult spiritual concepts could be rationally understood). Somehow it seemed as if marijuana had become a catalyst that propelled my thinking into a realm of spiritual rationalism. Why became a question that both plagued me and freed me from a lot of bullshit. Why does god have to be judgmental if he could be anything he wanted? Didn't make sense to me while stoned. Why does he seek absolute total blind worship? Doesn't make sense either, that would get old to an eternal being. What is faith? Why are we taught to be logical in our society and yet its ok to allow absolute abandonment of logic when it comes to believing in something like Christianity? How can a loving and perfect god condemn us to eternal punishment for sins committed in a finite lifetime? If god created the sex drive and made it SO powerful, how can he condemn us when we give into it? These and many, many other thoughts came to me while stoned.

After pot had lost its 'newness' to me, I started to contemplate if there might be another chemical, whether drug or something else, that would have an even more pronounced effect on my thinking, and it wasn't long before I heard from my close circle of friends that sometimes people who tripped on magic mushrooms would have spiritual experiences. I did a lot of research (and when I say a lot I mean A LOT) and before long I managed to procure for myself a one ounce bag of shrooms to begin my spiritual experimentation.

OK! Now onto the good stuff and the reason your all here reading this topic!

My Experiences with the Divine

Trip #1: Surfing the Rainbow Wave

I'll try to keep these relatively short although there is much to say about each trip. The first time I ever took shrooms I took an unweighted amount (which flies in the face of what I said about doing research beforehand although I didn't have scales and had a bit of a 'tough guy' approach to it my first time, def not recommended for beginners). I decided to share some shrooms with my girlfriend as she was an experienced tripper. We were sitting on the couch waiting for them to kick in watching a visualizer on my PC when all of a sudden I'm not me anymore. This came without warning and completely without 'me' noticing this had happened but I had become... for want of a description that fits into words... I had become a rainbow wave surfing over itself and I was convinced, and I mean CONVINCED that this was heaven. The idea that 'I' had died or ever existed had no relevance to me at all. All that was there was this feeling and understanding that 'Yep. This is heaven. It's great! What of it?'. I mean this was MIND-BLOWING stuff considering I had always been taught heaven was a city with white pearly gates watched over by St. Peter!! My girlfriend must have noticed I was gone and nudged me a little and when I came too I said 'baby... where the FUCK was I just now, was I dead??' She laughed of course, but I began by impulse to say a bunch of apology prayers to my Christian deity for claiming something induced by a drug was the official 'heaven'. This was totally a fear based response, however it ended up being rewarded in a curious sort of way. As I was saying this prayer asking for forgiveness for 'blasphemy', plain as day I saw a sillohette of a lizard-man walking through my wall. I only saw his backside and his giant tail so I couldn't see what it's face looked like (if it had one) however a voice permeated my thoughts with one word echoed loudly over and over again and that word was 'Magellan'...

Coming down off of that trip I was absolutely perplexed that such a clear message had been received and wondered about its possible implications. What had happened to me? What does a 15th century Spanish explorer have to do with my spiritual quest? It made no sense... until I dug further. When I google'ed Magellan the next day, I got a variety of returns one being the 15th century Spanish explorer which I had recognized, another for the GPS unit, etc. However there was one entry that caught my eye, it was an entry for the 1980's television program 'Eureeka's Castle'. I hadn't thought about that program in years, however I used to be addicted to it, it had been my favorite TV show at a really young age. I had this feeling that defies explanation and I can't put it into words for this post, but the feeling amounted to something like 'That's what you've been forgetting... wake up!'

Trip #2: The Lord of Eureeka's Castle

I had the uncontrollable urge that I was supposed to trip again, so that weekend I was alone this time and did a similar sized dose to the one I had done previously. I was sitting on my bed this time watching the visualizer and as the trip came on I entered into a trance state. During this come up, I felt the distinct feeling like I was watching myself in the room, like the scene I was in was a television program that 'I' was watching. This is terribly peculiar and (as most things dealing with this topic) difficult to language but I'm sure some of you know what I mean by this. There was the 'me' (little me) I've always known just sitting there, and then there was this 'ME' (big me) that was WATCHING little me in the room! And I have the perspective of both of them at the same time! Am I making that clear enough? Probably not but its a difficult thing to put into words.

Anyways little 'me' noticed big 'ME' watching and a sort of mental conversation developed. Having never had a telepathic conversation before, it took a long time for me to understand this was me talking with my higher self (which is god but we're still getting to that realization, for the story's sake I'm not there yet Smile) It went sort of like this (not a total word-for-word recount but roughly the pattern of the conversation as I remember it now):

Little me: is... is there someone there?
Big me: See the problem with this one is he remembers he's perfect, but when he looks in the mirror he doesn't see that person and so he thinks he's lost, but he doesn't realize he's been right here the whole time!
Little me: wait, what?
Big me: Who told you about god?
Little me: uh... I don't know...
Big me: Did you always believe in god or did someone make you believe?
Little me: I don't... huh? What IS this?
Big me: Not important. Think back as hard as you can... did you always think like this or was there a before?
Little me: I... wait... huh...? Was there... before?
Big me: Think! What about when you were a child watching Eureeka's Castle? Where was god then?
Little me: I didn't... think about it...
Big me: That's right... because you knew then... but now you've forgotten...

At this point the conversation faded as did consensual reality. I was, literally friends, transported directly to and placed inside an episode of EUREEKA'S CASTLE!!! If any of you have ever seen this show or if you can youtube it you will see EXACTLY what I was shown and the funny thing was, once I was there, it was like a welcome home party! Magellan (the big green dragon from the show, possibly why I saw a lizardman on my previous trip) was there, Eureeka, Batly, all my old childhood cartoon characters were happy to see me and it was like they were all old friends who had been waiting for me to come home! As the trip was coming down and I had one foot in this reality and my other in Eureeka's Castle, I struggled to the floor and after I was there my concious mind was screaming at me 'find a pen, find a pen, write this down, write this FUCKING down...'. The only thing I could find was a felt marker, so I popped the top off of it and scribbled on my wall: 'this is... beyond god... no one knows this shit... religion is all made up... that's the real trip... this place is a dream that's all it is but why wake up? It's all so lovely here...'

This trip shattered my world (in the best possible way). So many questions arose from what happened that it completely altered the course of my life, forever. I abandoned religion as a spiritual course opting instead to study all religions as an academic pursuit to see if I could find an underlying consistency throughout them all (you'd be surprised how much they all have in common). This caused quite a bit of family stir, especially when I refused to continue going to church (my revelation that god somehow exists behind our closed eyelids did little to impress my devoutly catholic family). My poor girlfriend didn't understand my ravings when after this second trip I exclaimed to her over and over again 'I can understand infinity!'. So I turned to the internet as a companion on this strange path to god I had discovered and lo and behold who should I end up finding other than the late, great Terence McKenna, the psychedelic sage himself! I downloaded every single lecture and text available off of the McKenna website and listened to them all as his words seemed drenched in psychedelic wisdom.

One of the things that Terence talked about that peaked my interest greatly was when he discussed 'the Logos' of the mushroom experience. He even phrased it as a voice that presents itself to you and talks to you in the most peculiar way. Well, having DEFINATELY had that experience, I figured this man whom I could never meet must have known what he was talking about! As an aside, I dare say that the further down the psychedelic rabbit hole I have went is the more and more I've found his teachings an invaluable resource, but I know we're probably all Terence fans here at the Nexus so I'll leave that as it is.

Trip #3: Rule #1

The third time I took shrooms was again by myself and this time I was listening to techno music with my head phones on and lying on my bed when I started to peak. I felt myself become pressed against my bed, like we were merging or I was trying to pass through it or something. Something right around my third eye chakra began to feel like it was being sucked backwards. As I began to let go of my ego and embrace the ego-death experience, I heard a noise that really defies explanation. I described it in my journal at the time as 'sort of like that sound dial up internet used to make, but not really like that specifically, just by way of it being a nonsensical noise you can't repeat with just your voice'. As this noise comes to a cresendo, my reality shatters and I'm... underneath something? That's what it felt like at the time: that I was underground (or under the surface of our reality is a better way of putting it) but in any case I felt I was underneath something and that underneath this something was an infinate space filled or not filled with everything indescribable and unfathomable. As I am trying to desperately wrap my mind around the reality of what is going on, an entity appeared in my visual space. Now, to know me in waking life would know me to be quite the coward when it comes to aliens, ghosts, and the paranormal. If you've actually followed along this far (wouldn't blame a soul for just skimming this long ass post), then you know I made a pact with Jesus when I was 10 years old to 'just make it stop', so that might shine a light on how terrified I am of most things supernatural. However, this entity and it's appearance was so strangely familiar and so absolutely bizarre that I was quite comfortable in it's presence and it was... quite quirky in the way it presented itself to me. I'll paraphrase our exchange below in which I ask it about god:

Entity: This is always your problem! You're so busy trying to figure everything out that when you come here we can never do anything fun!
Tek: Uh... sorry... hey what can you tell me about it (god)...?
Entity: Not much. It doesn't translate well... but you can ask me and I'll see if I can answer!
Tek: So... what is god like?
Entity: Rule #1, are you ready? Let's take it from the top! Rule #1... who you are... can't be described!
--At this point, the entity in my field of vision began to dance in the most unbelievably spectacular way that words fail as descriptors here. After this entity would finish it's dance number, we would arrive at the same discourse only slightly altered, falling into what I later found out was a psychedelic 'loop' where I'm shown the same thing over and over and over again to be taught something--
Tek: Ok! I think I'm starting to get it now! So god is sort of like a self-reflecting mirror who can only see one reflection at a time right?
Entity: Right! It's sort of like that but not really... rule #1, are you ready? Rule #1... who you are... can't be described!
--We went around and around for the entire trip like this until at the end of it as I was coming down I was frantic to get an answer and I believe my mania to get an answer prompted the entity to try a different approach, the last thing it said to me is written below--
Entity: Just know everything is fine... and when you're feeling lost just ask yourself... where do you really think you are right now?

For those of you that are fans of the cartoon Futurama, there is an episode called 'Godfellas' where Bender gets lost in space and meets a galaxy he thinks is god. He asks it if it's god and the galaxy responds 'Yes. That seems likely.' Well, bender isn't happy with this response, so he phrases the question differently and posutlates 'well, maybe your not god, but the remains of a sattelite space probe that collided with god!' to which the galaxy responds 'Yes. That also seems probable.' This trip always reminds me of that episode because it's the way the entity and I talked, where I would guess at what I thought god was and the entity wouldn't say I was wrong, but wouldn't say I was 100% right either since god can't be described (which I think is the point of what it was trying to communicate to me).

After this trip a lot of things became clearer for me, yet more questions were raised. Who was the dancing mushroom entity who could talked with and danced for me? What was it really trying to tell me? It felt like he was trying to remind me of some great secret that I'm privy too but forgot about, and that secret seems to be nothing short of that fact that I'm god! But this seemed to fly in the face of everything I've ever known! They lock people up who believe that they're god right? RIGHT??

Trip #4 I am THAT I am!

This was the ground breaking trip that defined all others as it was the complete, total understanding and merging with the god conciousness that is myself. Up until this point, I had not weighed my doses accurately as I stated above. Having finally purchased some scales by this trip, I weighed out a Terence prescribed 5g dose (which appeared to be WAY more than I had ever done just by eye-balling it), consumed them on a slice of pizza, and waited out the build up phase. My girlfriend was back tripping with me too which is important for how this ended up turning out and the contributions she made.

Sooner than I had ever peaked, I found myself in hyperspace which at this point had become familiar enough to me that I could recognize it when I would pass into it, although this time it was a little different. I think I toured other realities in this trip, but it's hard to interpret what I mean by this because none of them were like this one and they all seemed to defy understanding. If I said that they all seemed like claymation, like those christmas cartoons for rudolph, santa claus, and frosty, those realities I toured had an aspect to them that reminded me of claymation. They were just of a definition of detail that this universe doesn't have I guess is all I can say about them.

At a certain point in the trip, I came to this 'area' of hyperspace that was an elaborate neon green. It was like a slowly spinning room made out of this green ethereal matter. In the center of this room in the area I percieved I had entered it from, was a tiny, marble like sphere I knew at the time to represent our universe. Before I could even contemplate how far one would have to go to achieve a vantage point of our universe being that small, I was approached by the same entity I had percieved in my previous trip (whom i had affectionately decided to call Teo after the aboriginal term for the mushroom deity Teonanactl). Teo hovered in my field of vision, slightly to my left side and revealed to me 4 other beings that had a similar appearance that he did (indeed, they could have been clones). A conversation was started ABOUT me, but not to me which was:

Four Beings: Is he ready to come with us?
Teo: (looks at me like he's studying me) No not yet, he's not through playing his game.

After this the four beings seemed to phase out through the green substance and I was left with Teo who seemed to be escorting me back to my reality. As I was coming back to it, I caught a glimpse of what my reality looks like from 'underneath' (if that makes sense) to where all time seems to be laid out in front of you with many differing branches and paths that would take one into a different universe. Teo communicated to me: 'this is the All That There Is. These are your first steps... your baby steps...'

As I became aware of my room again, insight after insight began to poor into my skull. Teo was telling me all sorts of things, communicating with me from my purest essence that all I was experiencing was me. My environment and my body are not seperated by anything other than perception and indeed even other people were actually ME (big me) in disguise! Teo told me it's like a joke I like to play on myself, like it's actually very fun to do this even if 'me' (little me) doesn't get it and thinks it's cruel sometimes.

I looked at my girlfriend who was doing yoga on the floor (she loves to do yoga while tripping). As I looked at her I asked Teo 'what about her? is she me also?' to which was relayed to my understanding 'yes. that which you love in her is what you really love in yourself, her body is just a vessel it's the same as yours'. At that moment of getting that psychic transmission, my girlfriend looked up at me and asked 'what's a vessel?'. This stunned me and I asked her why she wanted to know, and she said 'I dunno, I just had this thought like my body is just a vessel, but I don't know what the word vessel means!' We had a good laugh about that, but what a crazy synchronistic event that she would bring up that specific word at that EXACT moment!

I turn to her eyes filled with tears and say 'I'm not who I thought I was... I can't believe I've been so foolish!' and she looked back at me and said 'baby... I love shrooms, I mean, I really do... but they do something else to you... something I've never seen before and I've tripped with a lot of people, y' know? It's like... it's like it's your salvation or something.'

Hearing these words spoken to me from her voice was like the skeleton key that unlocked a wellspring of emotional understanding from the deepest part of my inner world. It was like every molecule of hyperspace was laughing the best laugh they had ever had that 'the dummy had finally gotten it'! All that talk about religions and Christ dying on the cross, it was all an allegory to a salvation that I didn't know how to understand at the time. At that moment, every religion seemed like an elaborate tale that was trying to point me to this one truth, the only truth, that I AM GOD!.

Conclusion: So what is being god like?

So what is god like? I'm reminded of something Terence said but I forget who he was quoting at the time and that's 'the aeon is a child at play'. Truthfully this felt like what it was, that god was the most infant-like of all infants in his innocence. God has no form, he merely observes the forms that are a part of himself and it's this observation that brings life to our reality. What we percieve as 3D time and space is NOT that at all. In some impossible to describe way, what we think of as life here on Earth is just a bunch of matter that god has constructed in a certain way to have a grand adventure through the character of me (little me). It's like what Alan Watt's says about god liking to play hide-and-seek with himself, to so immerse himself in his creation that he temporarily forgets who he is until, like the hero's journey, he is initiated and put on the path of return. Really, that's what life and death are to me now: a glorified representation of the hero's journey, where birth is our fall, our curiousity and psychedelic use is our initiation, and our death is our return to source.

To close, there was this game boy game I used to love as a child called The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Maybe some of you have played it, it was released back in the 90's. Anyways this game isn't like your standard Legend of Zelda title. In it, your Link who has been shipwrecked on an island outside of Hyrule. You meet a girl who tells you that the island is watched over by the Wind Fish and if you want to go home to Hyrule you must wake the Wind Fish. The whole adventure sees Link going through the hero's journey with an expected encounter with the Wind Fish. As the story comes to a close, you must fight the nightmares of the Wind Fish and play a song that wakes the dreaming fish. Once the fish awakens, it reveals that the island and adventure you were on were nothing but a dream and now that the adventure has come to an end, it's time for Link and the Wind Fish both to wake up. As the credits role, Link awakens on a piece of drifwood awash in the sea. He had made up his entire adventure... but it all felt so real!

Thanks for reading!!
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

majesticnature
#2 Posted : 11/6/2011 2:03:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude I have had the same exact awakening experience on shrooms where you get that feeling that other beings/spirits are like "the dummy finally got it"! having a halarious laugh. Its so funny when you're in the moment its like you want to smack your forehead. It really is the funniest thing ever.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Sky Motion
#3 Posted : 11/9/2011 5:09:57 AM

<3

Amazing reports tek! Thanks for bringing them here Smile

these were all on just shrooms?! very dmt like experiences!

the psychedelic experience is so variable though so of course it's not out of the possibility at all.

VoidTraveler
#4 Posted : 11/9/2011 6:28:38 PM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

That was a really long post. But your very pleasant writing style made it really easy to read and digest. I even continued reading while I was cooking dinner because I wanted to read it. Interesting post, and amazing. Good to have you aboard.

Your post made me want to try tripping by myself coming weekend. I've done shrooms more than once but only with others so this time I plan on doing it alone and make myself a smoothie from 5 grams of dried mushrooms.
The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

xsparkyx
#5 Posted : 11/9/2011 6:58:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing that. I have had similar experiences. What do you think about getting the cosmic joke? Are we supposed to stay ignorant? Or perhaps our destiny is to awaken to return as one? If god is divinding ourselves amungst ourselves, it seems as Mckenna implies that perhaps we are heading toward an awakening to the singular. But is this the point of it all?

majesticnature
#6 Posted : 11/9/2011 10:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

2012 wakeup
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Tek
#7 Posted : 11/10/2011 2:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for everyone who read my report. It's been a long and intense personal journey for me and I'm glad to share my walk with my fellow travelers Smile This is the first and only time I've written the whole damn thing out like that since there isn't anybody in my normal waking life that cares or even tries to care to understand where I'm coming from with this stuff.

Sky Motion - Yes, all of the trips I mentioned above were from the same one ounce bag of shrooms. I only began my research into other entheogens like DMT after I had had these incredible experiences.

It's actually quite odd to me that other people don't report having these intense hyperspace journeys while on mushrooms. As I wrote in my report, I had not expected to phase out of reality while on a psychedelic. The way I had understood them and the accounts of my friends who tripped on shrooms always told me it was fun to just look at stuff and they made you giggle and laugh. Not for me!! They do way more than just that whenever I take them, even at really small doses like 2.5g!

I'm reminded of what the character don Juan says about the plant teachers in Castendeda's books. Don Juan refers to things like Datura and Psilocybin as allys on the path to knowledge, and that for an ally to work for you it must accept you as one of it's own. The being I refer to as Teo seems to be central to this experience and has always played some role in the mushroom trips I've had. A part of me believes I was 'accepted' by this mushroom spirit and since that seems to be the case, I get more out of magic mushrooms than I do just about any other entheogen. Then again, Teo at times seems like a brother I had forgotten about from the other side who seems impatient for me to 'finish my game'. Maybe I was a fungi in a previous life! Smile

Xsparkyx - Thanks for commenting. With regards to the big joke, no I don't think we're supposed to get it, at least not right now. Here's why I think that:

First of all and quite obviously, we're not supposed to get the joke because we're in the middle of it. It'd be like laughing when someone says 'knock, knock...' without getting to the punchline first. As it stands, we're at the threshold (at least if feels like it) to the punchline, but we're not there yet and until we're faced with the end of the joke, it won't make sense to us, you dig?

Secondly, I seem to only understand the joke when I'm on the other side, yet I can't retain what it is I understood to be so funny when I come back. This is another sign to me that whatever is coming is supposed to stay hidden, at least for now. Sort of like Christmas morning. If you knew what presents you were getting days and weeks before Christmas, it wouldn't be as fun when Christmas day rolls around. I think 'they' (the entities) work very hard to keep us in the dark about what's really going on because it would spoil the fun of discovery. And a deep part of me thinks we made this agreement with 'them' before we came here.

In regards to what you mention as possibly awakening as one, that feels like part of the hint as to what's coming and whether its in 2012 as Majestic commented or not remains to be seen at this point. I will say that, just as Terence had come to understand, we don't seem to be racing in a straight line forever into the distant future, but rather it feels like we are being DRAWN into something that has already happened, sort of like coming to the end of a book that's already been written and you were just reading it the whole time but got totally absorbed in the story. Some event horizon seems to be coming and once we arrive at this the joke will become extremely apparent to all of us simultaneously. Since the joke seems to be that we are all connected in a way that we never would have concieved to be possible, it makes a measure of rational sense to assume we will all 'get it' at the precise same moment if we allow ourselves to give in to wild speculation. This gives me reason to believe in something foretold like the Mayan end date, but then the more rational side of me says I'm just projecting my hopes and dreams onto an imaginary date. We shall see I suppose.

I will say that it seems as if god, or the ONE set about having this grand adventure with duality in the 3D realm of Planet Earth in order to get something out of it. There is a sense that each of these experiments has to inevitably come to an end. Just like when our scientists conduct a lengthy experiment there is a period of time after it's done where the data is collected and sifted through to see what worked and didn't work so a new experiment can be tried. This seems to be the peculiarity of the human condition. We seem to have reached a point in this thought experiment called Planet Earth to where there has been a tipping point in human evolution. Humanity has reached a stage where it is self-aware, or we are aware that we are aware and have thus started to question our existence. Arriving at this point is essentially arriving at the point of origin, for the ONE started it's grand experiment when it became aware of it's own awareness and sought to know what it really was. As above, so below: our condition directly mirrors the condition of the ONE.

This is of course all wild speculation, but it's the intuition I gather from all of my research and personal experiences with the divine realm.

All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

ithappenedat21
#8 Posted : 5/26/2013 12:51:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tek, we are similar people. : )

flare765
#9 Posted : 8/19/2013 10:09:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Great report really thought provoking..

After reading this i was thinking of how your conversation with 'big you' was similar to the conversation in the garden of eden of genesis.

it asked "who told you about God?"

in this i see a parallel to when adam and eve realized they were naked, after eating from the tree of life which would give them knowledge of good and evil and make them 'as God's - according to the tempter in the form of the snake.

now what if religion is the fruit of that tree, the fruit of the tree that takes away our innate innocence?

I'm really piecing this idea together myself but let me know your thoughts on it

hardboiled
#10 Posted : 8/19/2013 4:51:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't tell you how wonderfull it is to read something like this since i could almost say i had same revelations in my last two big dose trips on mushrooms.
Like you say, "little me" was talking with "BIG ME" and the "BIG ME" said you are mother and father of everything. You are some kind of "IDEA". You can't describe what you are since you are everything and nothing at the same time. You create all with sound and light.
YOU ARE ULTIMATE PARADOX. But in you eternal lonliness you had to create a game for yourself since you are all alone. There is no one "out there" to talk to, share, argue, love etc. so you divided your self and forgot who you really are. Plus you are learning and descovering who or what you are thru all the little me's..... thru all the expiriences.
This is one spectacular game we play with ourself!!!!Shocked Crying or very sad Big grin
Dude i couldnt be more tankfull for your words since i know it's me talking with myself.
It's trying to describe indescribable. You can't. But we still try Rolling eyes Laughing
LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!
˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

UBS
#11 Posted : 4/15/2014 6:19:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I looked at my girlfriend who was doing yoga on the floor (she loves to do yoga while tripping). As I looked at her I asked Teo 'what about her? is she me also?' to which was relayed to my understanding 'yes. that which you love in her is what you really love in yourself, her body is just a vessel it's the same as yours'. At that moment of getting that psychic transmission, my girlfriend looked up at me and asked 'what's a vessel?'. This stunned me and I asked her why she wanted to know, and she said 'I dunno, I just had this thought like my body is just a vessel, but I don't know what the word vessel means!' We had a good laugh about that, but what a crazy synchronistic event that she would bring up that specific word at that EXACT moment!

Is it ↑ true or fictional? Anyway, the quote below looks rather fictional to me.

Quote:
I turn to her eyes filled with tears and say 'I'm not who I thought I was... I can't believe I've been so foolish!' and she looked back at me and said 'baby... I love shrooms, I mean, I really do... but they do something else to you... something I've never seen before and I've tripped with a lot of people, y' know? It's like... it's like it's your salvation or something.'

Dreamers often lie in bed awake, while they do dream things true.

f1
#12 Posted : 4/15/2014 11:50:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loved every word Love
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

spacexplorer
#13 Posted : 4/18/2014 6:48:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report! Thumbs up