We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Demonstration: The Powers of Dreamroot Kirkii Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 8/14/2010 8:52:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kirkii is insane. Once you've taken the root in a sufficient dose, there is no turning back it seems. Just like with psychedelics. It restructures your dreams to the point where they become totally crazy. The duration increases, it defragments them...coherent storylines every night.
This is meant to give a little taste what kind of stories it can produce. Not your typical "I lost my dog it was so sad" kinda dream. With a strong naarating voice done by the kirkii spirit.

I'm staring at the computer screen. What is this? Letters? Numbers? I can see it now: A countdown. "15 days left to disinfect this computer or worse will happen" (kirkii narrator)

Im in a military helicopter with a group of friends and we're running out of gas. Under us is is huge forest with Zombies running around. "That's it, we're gonna die" says one of my friends. I reply: "No, we have to keep going, find the best place to land and then try to survive"

We make our way through the forest annd somehow, we live.

I'm suddenly back a the computer. A map is shown of our recent camps in the zombieforest. You can see, that it's actually pretty easy to reach a safe position from the helicopter crash.
Kirkii narrator: "The game can have many forms. Your game was, to be thrown into a seemingly hopeless situation. To solve the game, you just have to hang in there, because you don't know that its actually very easy to win if you have the spirits."

I win.

Next moment, i'm in some kind of alternative Universe, where I identify with this very handsome guy. I watch myself break into my mothers house (she's like 80 in this universe) and steal from her. I see me in the living room of my father in law who is a famous singer. He'd look me in the eye and say "Well, i'm so thankful you are part of this family now. You are a great person!" Then i would sing with him and be proud of myself.. though i know deep inside that i'm a thief, a smug....a horrible person playing a game with people.

He invites me to some kind of award show where i should give someone an award. I sweat. I stutter. I suddenly look very ugly, a little like john travolta. The audience is shocked.

Kirkii narrator shows me gruesome pictures and tells me "Mosquitos. They normaly feast on the blood of infected animals. But sometimes, they pierce the skin of men, leaving behind a trail of infection among humans"

BLACKOUT

I'm walking the Zombie Forest again. My friends are there too. They're dressed like 19th century english gentlemen.

"Well" one of them says.."I always imagined death to be like this: Cold ...and foggy"
"But this is not real death yet..this is the insterstate" another friend says "Lets follow the light at the end of the alley there!"

I follow them and melt with the light....

Suddenly back into my parents house with my little brother. Everything is glowing slightly. My brother is apparantly trying to kill me by throwing things at me..

"Hey little brother stop it you can't kill me, we are already dead"

He doesn'T understand, like he thinks that he is still alive...but he is not. I'm not.

"You can hurt me but you can't kill me...please understand" I tell him through closed doors

Feeling like hell.

Finally, I open the door..shattered glass everywhere.

"Watch your steps" he says "I could hurt"

And i think to myself that this could be good day in hell.

And now i'm awake, at my computer ...reading a text. Written by someone i identify with. It's about a crazy dream ...

That's at least .... what he thinks...for now.

He'll know more in 15 days.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PsilocybeChild
#2 Posted : 8/14/2010 12:37:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds awesome! Shocked I will have to order some. This is a relatively new plant to be known to the community right? How would you say it compares to calea zacatechichi or silene capensis. Is it easy to find and order?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Phantastica
#3 Posted : 8/15/2010 1:43:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damn obliguhl sounds like some really crazy and weird ass dreams. zombies, military, and deaths lol. You know, whatever thoughts run through one's head the entire day, are most dominant themes in ones dreams. This could include certain, music, books, movies, video games, or just thoughts and feelings. Previous days affect the dreams as well, but a lot less than the same day on which the dream is experienced. Perhaps you watched a zombie movie or something which caused you to have dreams with such themes.
You should experiment with different themes. For the whole day, for ex, listen only to relaxing music, watch soothing romantic, comedy movies, and then compare your dreams and its themes. I'm sure the difference will be enormous.

Also, you should look into LDs now that you're playing around with kirkii. Just do 20 reality checks every day for a week, and you will very likely be on your way to a lucid dream. this is how i started. within only a week, i became lucid for the first time; but the most important thing for LDs is ENTHUSIASM.
LD's should be super fun on kirkii since you mentioned that it makes the dreams "psychedelic" in its character, and more pronounced and prolonged.

Have fun experimenting with this plant obliguhl, and let us know about other bizarre things if they occur in your dreams. Keep dreaming tRiIpPyY all dayVery happy

edit* best reality check i found that worked for me is this: sueeze both your nostrils with your fingers so u can't breathe. in waking life, you won't be able to breathe (obviously), but in dreams, you will be able to. this will tell you you're dreaming. this RC has worked the best for me so far
<3

ElusiveMind
#4 Posted : 8/15/2010 4:10:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For a little more info on this interesting plant, check out my lasted posting in the Botanical Garden. Still can't find any information on dosage wise for the tumor and irritant promoters.... but all in due time Razz

My findings

As for your bioassay, that sounds like one of the craziest dreams I have ever heard of!! Shocked Very happy And this is why I want to learn as much as I can about it before exploring into the unknown, especially when there's little information on it.... or that I can interpret anyways Wink

As for the LD, it must be pretty high as the natives are using it as an purging tool at 300 grams.... which is a LOT more than the 300mg that is being experimented with... (just my thought)
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 3/20/2011 12:26:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So yesterday i took a little over 400mg. I had one of the most intense nightmares..very short but intense:

I entered a room with two gentlemen in it. I immediatly knew that it somehow destroyed time and that I would cease to exist. I fell into some sort of twilight zone between life and death but struggled. The kirkii narrator sang a mocking song to me "When will you follow the light? Very happy"

I opened my eyes and saw that i was still in that room i was left to die. But it felt like i was tripping, so intense.

There is something very dark and intense about kirkii.

Entheojen
#6 Posted : 3/20/2011 1:58:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How long do the dreams feel like they last? I was fascinated with Hank Wesselman's encounters in his sleep in his book, Spiritwalker: Messages from the Future where he'd have coherent dreams that felt like they lasted 36 hours.. however, all his dreams were connected as if he was transported into the same other human's body in the future. Would it induce dream durations anything like this? Do you feel like you have had a good night's sleep after?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 3/20/2011 3:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've experienced both with kirkii. The dream last night was about 5 minutes long. The ones i was having a while back felt like DAYS or longer.

owsley
#8 Posted : 3/28/2011 6:54:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting stuff, I've been experimenting with lucid dreaming an awful lot recently and have had success using salvia to encourage them to happen. Yet to try calea, though I have some on the way. I'll need to try and find a place that will ship Synaptolepis kirkii to the UK.
जय गुरुदेव ॐ

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 7/1/2011 8:56:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I experimented with a 1g kirkii dose.
First time i experienced something like a "white light" effect, the xhosa or Zulu ? refer to. One scene was lit in a very bright light, and the picture was severely overexposed. I also had one unusual dream. I would intend a "dream and consciousness" seminar were people would paint symbols to a guy playing an african instrument After they were finished, I was shown the picture..and almost every participant drew some sort of "graph" with ups and downs.

I also had light effects while being awake with 1g.

EquaL Observer
#10 Posted : 7/1/2011 10:50:51 AM

Ross

Something to put on my to-do list then, thanks for sharing.
Your depth is your integrity

magickpsychonaut
#11 Posted : 7/3/2011 9:08:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this sounds interesting and will try to experiment with this herb
"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 4/15/2014 9:09:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i have tried it again for three days in a row. I felt kinda bad after some people had no results, after following my feverishly suggestion to try kirkii. I thought that maybe, just maybe, i had imagined everything. That it was just a placebo of some sort. Say what you will, but for me, it works - to a almost disturbing extent. I would like to suggest, that there is some sort of accumulation going on, since the first two nights were interesting, but not as interesting as the third.

I remember having the best and the worst time. I was meeting my perfect partner. She presented herself as a perky blonde, who'd still say exactly what i wanted to hear. I could basically re-live that perfect first bonding moment that never happened.

Then, i woke up and could not get back to sleep because the past experience had been so intense, inspiring yet infuriating...as i finally got back to sleep, i was thrown into a typical dark and weird kirkii storyline.

Me and a friend were selling fake danish passports to make a living. One day, a group of kids started to bugs us. We tried to ignore them, but got afraid as their violence grew. Hastly, we sought out cover in a nearby convinience store, which was populated by heavy drinkers and ex-cons. Somehow, they thought we'd be hurting the kids. And so a paramilitaric manhunt began involving many crazy crazy occurences such as cops getting drunk while on duty so they could overcome their ethics code and really hurt us, or big tins which would contain military personel to be sent after me ....

What i find most striking about kirkii is the fact that it slows down time...it is a truly oneirogenic time dilator. Th conversation I had with that "girl of my dreams" ...it was long, and detailed. The whole dream felt like days. The thing is, it gives you cognitive superpowers, you are not used to having while dreaming. You are used to having trouble reading stuff, thinking about ideas etc. But with kirkii, ideas come to you, they carry over into waking life and you can have and remember conversations with dream characters.

Ufostrahlen
#13 Posted : 4/15/2014 11:23:37 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
Me and a friend were selling fake danish passports to make a living.

Big grin lol

How do you take kirkii? Do you prepare for your dreams? Like meditating or reality checks?

I'm currently at day 4 of my intake with 0 effects. Day 1 was ~500 mg, day 2 & 3 were ~1500 mg, today I took 300mg. Chopped the doses from a 4g chunk into little pieces with a scalpel and chewed them around early noon.

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 4/15/2014 12:26:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Quote:
Me and a friend were selling fake danish passports to make a living.

Big grin lol

Pleased

I just eat the stuff an hour or so before bed and drink some water. Sometimes have a bit of food. Dosage has been 300-700mg i would say. I stopped measuring and now just bite of small chunks and chew them. It's a pitty you don't notice anything. I don't prepare for anything, no meditation, nothing. One thing though...the most intense dreams usually occur during the last sleep phase. I often wake up during this phase and get back to sleep. Studies have shown, that dream memory is increased, if participants were woken up during a rem phase. So this might contribute to the fact, that kirkii dreams are very apparant to me. If you tend to sleep like a baby, this could be a "problem".

One could also assume that freshness of the root has something to do with it's efficacy to provoke dreams. Silene capensis for instance stops frothing after a while and seems to turn inactive. Still, my kirkii is several years old and it still works.

Are you taking any other substances on a regular basis? Cannabis is said to inhibit dream memory for instance... perhaps there could be other hidden factors at play. Or your individual biochemistry is to blame. Another idea would be reverse tolerance perhaps ? Perhaps it would be worth it to keep trying. Good luck anyways...Thumbs up

Ufostrahlen
#15 Posted : 4/15/2014 2:21:50 PM

obliguhl wrote:
One could also assume that freshness of the root has something to do with it's efficacy to provoke dreams. Silene capensis for instance stops frothing after a while and seems to turn inactive. Still, my kirkii is several years old and it still works.

Are you taking any other substances on a regular basis? Cannabis is said to inhibit dream memory for instance... perhaps there could be other hidden factors at play. Or your individual biochemistry is to blame.

Nah, except caffeine doses up to 100mg before 4pm and vitamin/mineral supplements I'm as sober as a child.

I'm not really surprised, as these Ubulawu medicines seem to take some time to act. With exceptions like you proved. I'm glad I don't have to grind and make a foam out of it.

On the other hand "one needs to establish a spiritual connection with the ancestors" if you believe the Ubulawu studies from Sobiecki and Hirst. It could even be the case that the plant has no spiritual connection with my ancestors and therefore is inactive:

Quote:
After my initiation experiences, and upon consultation with another diviner, I was told there was no spiritual connection between my tutor healer and my ancestors. This is the spiritual explanation given by some diviners to explain to initiates their unresponsiveness to ubulawu preparations. The right healer and right plants must be found to match the initiate and their ancestors.

* Jean-Francois Sobiecki: Psychoactive Spiritual Medicines and Healing Dynamics in the Initiation Process of Southern Bantu Diviners. In: Journal of Psychoactive Drugs. 44, 2012, S. 216–223, doi:10.1080/02791072.2012.703101.
* Manton Hirst: Dreams and Medicines: The Perspective of Xhosa Diviners and Novices in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. In: Indo-Pacific Journal of Phenomenology, Volume 5, Edition 2 December 2005.

The dream of your perfect partner is a good omen. If I were you I would actively seek her in the real world. I wouldn't be surprised if the kirkii dreams can tell you how to find her. Keep us updated Smile
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 4/15/2014 7:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So according to the paper you provided, it takes different ubulawus for different people. Sometimes it is a matter of getting the dosage right, sometimes there are incompatibilities between the diviner in spe and the teacher...these incompatibilities can resolve though once both parties are ready to exchange energies. Also, it is said to work differently on those who have a "strong spirit" and are bound to become diviners themselves after connection with their ancestoral spirits.

The paper itself was fascinating, but left so many questions unanswered. For instance...what is a traditional dosage? It references "Psychonauts" taking it in "non traditional ways" but the author didn't shed any light on either way of consumption....

Quote:
The dream of your perfect partner is a good omen. If I were you I would actively seek her in the real world. I wouldn't be surprised if the kirkii dreams can tell you how to find her.

I hope not, because that would mean, i'm about to be hunted by a bunch of drunken ex-convicts and soldier robots Pleased But the girl was rather specific about herself. I remember her being a student, who's got trouble at work...or with work and study. I should have written it down perhaps.

Also, I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to make a kirkii cold water infusion instead of just eating the stuff...I read it's also used asa face and body wash. I mean, one could say this is just culture being silly, but since everything is arbitrary... - why not?

Simply fascinating....

Ufostrahlen
#17 Posted : 4/15/2014 8:17:31 PM

obliguhl wrote:
I hope not, because that would mean, i'm about to be hunted by a bunch of drunken ex-convicts and soldier robots Pleased But the girl was rather specific about herself. I remember her being a student, who's got trouble at work...or with work and study. I should have written it down perhaps.

Weren't the blonde and the hunt two storylines? If you have a good kirkii connection, ask her if you could choose the storyline with the blonde Very happy

Quote:
Also, I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to make a kirkii cold water infusion instead of just eating the stuff...I read it's also used asa face and body wash. I mean, one could say this is just culture being silly, but since everything is arbitrary... - why not?

Haha, since you mention it Big grin Maybe I wash my face with the last 0,5g Big grin

obliguhl
#18 Posted : 4/15/2014 8:57:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the pdf in the other Thread!

Too bad you got only so little left Sad

So i put some of the stuff in my blender for a couple of seconds, and it kind of dissolved into a white, thick liquid! On my face it created a tingly sensation and felt as if i would put a gel on, like some sort of kirkii mask. Could be placebo, but it really...felt different drinking it. Let's see what happens Smile

Ufostrahlen
#19 Posted : 4/17/2014 1:26:15 PM

obliguhl wrote:
Thanks for the pdf in the other Thread!

Too bad you got only so little left Sad

So i put some of the stuff in my blender for a couple of seconds, and it kind of dissolved into a white, thick liquid! On my face it created a tingly sensation and felt as if i would put a gel on, like some sort of kirkii mask. Could be placebo, but it really...felt different drinking it. Let's see what happens Smile

You're welcome.

Kudos for the kirkii mask Thumbs up Did it help?

I ate the last 0,5g with no effect. Maybe the dreams will show up in the next days, but I rather doubt it.

obliguhl
#20 Posted : 4/17/2014 6:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope, the last two days i had zero effect! Kinda weird that it stopped working so abruptly because, as i understand it, it's traditionally taken for longer periods of time? Perhaps i misread....but this would fly in the face of a tolerance theory.

There appear to be many very uncommon oneirogenics. It will be interesting to see what kind of reception they'll get as they become more and more available.

12NEXT