We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT
The TRANSDERMAL DMT Thread Options

۩
#41 Posted : 5/30/2012 6:41:34 PM

joedirt wrote:
Edit: it just occurred to me that there is no reason why we can't dissolve freebase harmless into the mix as well for a topical ayahausca.

I found this here.

Quote:
Massage lotion: pound 50 grams of Esfand’s seeds halfly and soak it in boiling water. Then boil the mixture unless it became the half. Put the remaining mixture in 200 grams of sesame oil and rub it to the paralyzed organ regularly.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

InMotion
#42 Posted : 6/2/2012 8:27:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Very nice! I'll have to give this a whirl. DMSO is disgusting in my opinion, I hardly trust it. Coconut oil sounds a delight. I'd be interested in applying a thing painting of harmalas an hour prior then the coconut oil application. Thanks for experimenting!

joedirt
#43 Posted : 6/2/2012 8:54:17 PM

Not I

Another interesting find house!

I still need to try round two....

Have you tried again?

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

۩
#44 Posted : 6/2/2012 9:38:38 PM

I have not felt the call to use DMT, even in these doses present transdermally, since the last experiment. Not sure when I will, I will update whenever it occurs.

joedirt
#45 Posted : 6/2/2012 11:04:58 PM

Not I

۩ wrote:
I have not felt the call to use DMT, even in these doses present transdermally, since the last experiment. Not sure when I will, I will update whenever it occurs.

I totally understand. I'm actually running pretty low on this batch and have decided to save the remaining for pure aya. Soon though I will repeat as well.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

purple_dye
#46 Posted : 6/8/2012 7:34:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you use DMT freebase or fumarate (or other salt)?

Does anyone know if one form will have more bio-availability over the other?
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#47 Posted : 7/27/2012 10:33:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, what would happen if someone would dissolve some dirty, oily spice in some coconut oil, sop it into a small square of paper towel, and cover it with an occlusive bandage like Tegaderm?

Perhaps I will try it right now! I will lightly exfoliate some thigh skin on my quad with a scrubber to increase permeability, hopefully without causing significant irritation. Hair shaved off in that spot too of course.

Let's see what happens. Will update, but not turn it into a trip report. Pure clinical stuff.

Edit: dry razor should exfoliate enough. 214 of red, oily spice mixed with organic coconut oil.

Applied @ 4:18pm.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

alzabo
#48 Posted : 7/29/2012 7:13:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperdimensional annointing oil from nexus?!
I love you guys!
This is tits!
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#49 Posted : 7/29/2012 5:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An update: the occlusive dressing burned like hellfire in approx 30 sec or less, so it was removed and the oil was rubbed over as much of my skin as I could spread it around on. The oil allowed for a full body coat. Strong flowery smell of indole permeated the air. Not painful in the least via the general application.

The 'tryptamine brain itch' started in about 15 minutes after gross application. No visuals, but the 'instant meditation' feeling I get from low doses set in. No visuals, only the mild intoxication. Duration approx 2 hrs, greatest intensity duration of approx 1hr post onset. Approx comedown 3+ hrs to return to baseline.

Thoughts: clean spice, not dirty oily stuff should be much higher in active chemicals. If it didn't take such a large amount, this could be an interesting method of administration. Perhaps applied at the same time as cubensis or ayahuasca administration as a long term "booster"? Possibly mix some harmalas in with the oils to make a dermal ayahuasca? If I revisit this, some freebase harmalas will be mixed into the DMT/coconut oil.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

intosamadhi
#50 Posted : 4/13/2014 4:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have any of you ever tried applying a dmt salt, or goo in the same way they administer kambo (frog poison) in Brazil ? Make small burns on the skin with an incense stick, tear off the dead skin and apply.

DreaMTripper
#51 Posted : 4/13/2014 7:47:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If its on the net its on the nexus! Good work all. I wonder if we could take inspiration from ensam patches to prepare a homemade pharmapatch ROA..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emsam
[q]Using rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to clean the skin of oils and dirt before applying a patch can increase the likelihood of proper attachment for the duration of each 24 hour period. Immediately after applying a patch it can be helpful to use the pressure and body heat of the palm of the hand to enhance proper adhesive contact.[/q]

http://www.angelfire.com...nection/carrieroils.html
[q] An easy test to check the person's skin type is to have them wash their hands with soap to remove any handcreams and oil build ups. Pour a very small amount of an oil into their palm and have them rub it into their hands then check for the amount of absorption. Repeat this with each of the oils, washing the hands thoroughly between oils. In this way you can determine which oils the person's skin will absorb easily and which ones it won't.[/q]

Seems a personable method almond oil looks good it would be great to have a tincture you could just drop onto your inner elbow or rub into your temples.

Infectedstyle
#52 Posted : 4/13/2014 1:27:54 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I love this idea. I think a good exercise beforehand to increase blood circulation and muscle relaxation beats a warm shower. It might open certain pores, who knows. I just hope sweat is not detrimental to absorption rate.

I wonder if the aromatic properties of DMT are partially responsible for the effects perceived?

Is this still a viable idea to you, House?

۩
#53 Posted : 4/13/2014 6:04:11 PM

Great info DreaMTripper, thanks!

Sure it's viable that was the point of the thread.
I am positive psychoactivity was not caused by aromatics.
It makes a great sex lube too.

starway6
#54 Posted : 4/14/2014 5:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this video on you tube showing how to make home made transdermal patch using cannabis salve...go to address below..

Cannabis Salve Transdermal Patch (homemade) How to DIY ...

► 1:35 www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7oEnx4Y5pI
Sep 21, 2010 - 2 min - Uploaded by blissdrop
I am tired of my back pain, so I am not going to wait for the pharmaceutical companies to come ...

۩
#55 Posted : 4/29/2014 5:03:52 PM

If I were to do this again I would use shea butter over coconut oil.
It seems like shea absorbs 10x better. I have been using a cannabis shea butter salve that works great and absorbs significantly faster and more thoroughly than coco oil.
EToH / Iso would not be needed for absorption. At least with my skin type.

starway6
#56 Posted : 1/27/2016 4:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Image result for matrix transdermal patch diagram?
Image result for matrix transdermal patch diagram?More images for matrix transdermal patch diagram?
Transdermal patch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transdermal_patch
Wikipedia
Jump to Matrix - Matrix[edit]. The matrix system has a drug layer of a semisolid matrix containing a drug solution or suspension. The adhesive layer in this ...

dreamer042
#57 Posted : 1/27/2016 5:08:08 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

arcologist
#58 Posted : 1/27/2016 5:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have noticed the ability for DMT vapor to be absorbed through the skin of my lips if enough passes over them while vaping. It causes numbness for 15 minutes or so. I doubt you could get enough in your system fast enough to have any psychoactive effects (without MAOI).

starway6
#59 Posted : 1/28/2016 11:51:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess transdermal works ok for canabis!...
link below...

Cannabis Salve Transdermal Patch (homemade) How to ...
Video for making homemade transdermal patch?▶ 1:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7oEnx4Y5pI
Sep 21, 2010 - Uploaded by blissdrop
Cannabis Salve Transdermal Patch (homemade) How to DIY - Marijuana ... How to Make Cannabis ...

Gonzukes
#60 Posted : 1/29/2016 1:37:28 AM

Diviner of Sound

You should see if different areas are more effective- I feel as if you applied a sort of cream to say, your armpits, or another more absorbent part of your body (I don't really know), it could be far more efficient and potent?

PREV12345NEXT