We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM is a toy for the DMT "Tots"... Options

BoyPony
#1 Posted : 9/23/2007 8:17:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has been experimenting for a week with the spice. After reading about a zillion trip reports he can't find a match for what he has seen. Why doesn't anyone talk about how their life is changed forever after the spice experience? Here are some quotes from his "Spice Journal"- Swim's Spice Journey #1 (in his words): It begins with the rotating columns...with the symbols...turning gears & cogs...metallic colored jeweled Rubik's cube wonderment....like you are seeing the utter fabric of reality and it is so far beyond that you are freakin AMAZED beyond anything you have ever experienced before. There is this musical ping..... tinkle...bing....bong.... Then it's like rooms turning...cubistic...with the walls made up of whatever they think will entertain you....toys, rocking horses, rubber duckies...as if you are a toddler and "they" are trying to entertain you! "After you are back- you have tears running down your face and your mouth is agape with the AWE of seeing reality as it REALLY IS! And all you can think is OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! times about a zillion. And then THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE FOUND THE SECRET YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE. And you are forever changed. #2: OMFG...I can't believe such a tiny amount can catapault you into this "place"!!!!! How can all of THIS be going on all the time w/o 99.999% of people knowing about it???? It's a cosmic conspiracy! Again back with tears of joy/awe amazement!!! #3: I feel "they" are "fixing me while I'm visiting....reprogramming out the fear and doubt from my ego....giving me my life back! #4: This is the Key to unlock reality...I am crying again....It's like everything in my life up to this point was nothing but a poor imitation of what reality really is.......the metaphysics..were guiding me to this moment. #5: Cast of Imps/Elves: Ping Pong, Ice Cream, Lollipop, Moonbeam, Eyeball, & Squizzzzzz #6: Now I understand...All the weird "glitches" and synchronicities I've been having the last year have been like "hints" that my oversoul has been sending me to tell me to "WAKE UP!!!!" You are in a dream!!! THIS spice reality is what reality REALLY IS! I've been programming my life like a holodeck on the fly to create this laser sharp focus of physical reality.....and it is so comfy and tempting what with the human emotions and body....but IT'S NOT REAL PEOPLE!!!! The glitches are there to trigger us into remembering the "before time". Everthing I have learned up till this moment is the "program" for my holodeck! We are pretty good at this....Hell, I even added things like the universe and quantum physics! No wonder we are hypnotized by the show. But on the other side the children (tots) laugh at our puny little programs.... #7: OMFG. (x infinity) I AM A TOY. A LITTLE "EXPERIMENT" THAT THE TOTS ARE PLAYING WITH. Utter and total realization. I am a toy. I think maybe we all are toys. This physical reality is nothing but a plaything for the amusement of the Tots. Well shit. The Gigs Up Now! Now What? I'm a toy and my owner is a child "over there" with the power to create universes and laugh & giggle while watching everthing unfold! I think when we go "non-physical" we are like babies that with training will grow into Tots just like the ones running this reality. Now since I "know" what the deal is...I wonder if this life will continue as is? Or if things will change now that the "toy" has become aware. Think maybe I'll try to hold out till 2012 when we won't need spice to "go home". Anyone else out there experienced ANYTHING like Swim here? THANK YOU!!!!
Any experiences I or SWIM mention have happened only in my nightly dreams.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

drunken_mexican
#2 Posted : 9/23/2007 9:36:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes I think I have a similar experience everytime I breakthrough, no matter what substance I am using. It's very strange, and though I am sober... it's harder to believe.. but evertime I'm there I'm completely convinced. I think whoever can breakthrough will be changed forever.

BoyPony
#3 Posted : 9/23/2007 4:16:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To anyone out there even considering trying spice....swim tells me that it truly is "Pandora's Box"- and you can never go back once you open it........it is both the most blessed and most scary thing you will ever know...not monster scary, but scary because you need to have a very flexible consciousness to even attempt to wrap your mind around THIS. It truly is "The Sorcerer's Stone".....or maybe the "Mirror of Erised".....that can cause some to go mad. The following is from Jane Roberts of "Seth" fame: "The entire world is held together by certain stories....and it is dangerous beyond all knowing to "look through" the stories or examine them for the truth, and that all kinds of taboos exist to keep us from doing this, since on the other side, so to speak, there is an incomprehensible, sometimes frightening chaotic dimension....powers beyond our imagining; and that to question "the stories" is to threaten not just personal survival but THE FABRIC OF REALITY AS WE KNOW IT." Religion and Science is man's attempt to discover truth, to operate within this framework...but end up being nothing but an escape from the truth....and only substitute another tale or story instead. And when someone persists long enough, he will find "holes"...or "glitches" in the story....and undo the whole works. The stories are there to save you from having to deal with the real reality. The question is, now that you have opened the box and KNOW that all of "this" is all a big joke....Now What? Swim now knows that the Mayans (through ayahuasca) knew the real deal......and that the "end" in 2012 is nothing but a passing from this frequency to the "other side" frequency. But really, since swim made up this whole reality...he made up the Mayan stuff to lead him to this moment in "time"....but is now utterly lost in knowing what to do next. He can only hope that by programming his reality through this forum that someone can guide him to close the box....to look away from the Mirror...or go through it and not come back!

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 9/23/2007 8:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes yes yes yes ! ... Exactly !~ Those are to drool for trip reports .>! Keep writing it all down ! The 'ninyos' come out of the walls, eventually showing thems'elves' ... They are so cautious to not 'scare' you away, but then blow you away with what they 'show' you ... that 'you can do too' It is totally healing to discover we are God's toys, loved so much, and so impossibly connected to everything, by this love... lovelovelovelovecreatelovecreateloveitcreateitloveit... And it's so true that once The Numinous creeps up into our lives, closer under the 'skin' of this sleepwalking reality we are in, synchronicities start going off like fireworks all around you ! And there's a joking sense of humour in the 'messages' sent through theses coincidences - the trickster will show up too ! ... But They just ask us to just 'try it again' ... Ask for it 'from the heart' .... squeeze it out through the heart and somehow lay it like an egg of intention ... and then see what happens !

satylight
#5 Posted : 9/24/2007 3:49:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hehehe... Smile swim also experienced this... has been almost all he can think or talk about.... and wantz to go bak more than anything.... that is reality.... the HYPER REaL Smile
how deep does the rabbit hole go???

BoyPony
#6 Posted : 9/24/2007 11:25:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What I don't understand is .....why would we choose this physical existence instead of the glory of the other side? It's like living under mud in comparison. What...to experience "human" emotions or Love? Swim doubts it......the emotions experienced "over there" were 1,000 times more powerful than any emotion he ever felt here on this Earth plane!!!!! Unless we really are cosmic toys for tots....and we don't have a choice in the matter? Sure we can form our little piece of reality in these bodies....but My God.....it doesn't even begin to come close to the other side. Shocked Another thing swim doesn't understand is how anyone can have a hard time "breaking thru"??? ](*,) Swim needed only 1 hit to have the breakthru of the century......swim wonders if he would ever come back after 2-3 hits! Swim feels like this dimension is only a thought he is having on the other side...or a funny joke! He thinks his life is beginning over now that he knows what's really important. My God...what a gift!!!

litrium
#7 Posted : 9/24/2007 11:31:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My theory as to why? We fell down to this level and now are kinda trapped here and certain beings in other dimensions (certain alien sob's) have vested intrests to keep us here for ever. Theres alot of similarities between what you are saying and alot of esoteric stuff including the bible. This dimension is not our true home and never will be, it's what all the saints and buddhas have been saying all along.

BoyPony
#8 Posted : 9/24/2007 11:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Litrium- I've seen your paranoid posts littered through this forum and wonder why you troll through here spouting your alien insect negative weirdness! Have you ever even used spice? A true voyager would never be on whatever negative frequency you are on! Geez! Give it a rest and do 50mg.

DMTripper
#9 Posted : 9/25/2007 12:09:01 AM

John Murdoch IV

I know what I'm doing here but I'm not getting into some argument about the meaning of life here. Most people are in total denial of the truth about their existence and telling them a bit about the truth just makes them upset because if they agree to it then most people are agreeing to that they are behaving like idiots and need to change their way of life. For example, tell really selfish people about Karma and they don't hear you. It's too painful for such people to realize that what goes around comes around.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Garulfo
#10 Posted : 9/25/2007 12:57:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:5deb897dfe]Swim needed only 1 hit to have the breakthru of the century......swim wonders if he would ever come back after 2-3 hits![/quote:5deb897dfe] Seems it really depends on people.. my friend also only need one good hit. He could do two, but certainly not 3. He is very sensitive to some other psychedelics too (salvia, shrooms...) [quote:5deb897dfe]What...to experience "human" emotions or Love? [/quote:5deb897dfe] Sure, and scare, and jealousy, hate etc... [quote:5deb897dfe]Swim doubts it......the emotions experienced "over there" were 1,000 times more powerful than any emotion he ever felt here on this Earth plane!!!!! [/quote:5deb897dfe] Emotions are related to a 'body'. Without body, no emotions, so you can't know what are emotions 'over there' if you mean that 'over there' is pure consciousness. If you experienced great emotions it is because the DMT amplified a emotianal state.

BoyPony
#11 Posted : 9/25/2007 1:38:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Garulfo: Hmmm.....it seems that negative emotions may be tied to the physical, but the utter joy, love, astonishment and awe "over there" aren't! Aren't these considered emotions too? Salvia...now that's some freaky shit.......I really don't care for the weird gravity pinning you down........and the visuals suck. It's like you come back and remember only strange bits of "another place"....not the soul ripping revelations of spice world.

Garulfo
#12 Posted : 9/25/2007 11:54:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:311f5dedd0]it seems that negative emotions may be tied to the physical, but the utter joy, love, astonishment and awe "over there" aren't![/quote:311f5dedd0] Oh ? The 'negatives' are from the body and the 'positives' not ? What a strange beliefs ! To me, emotions are the results of chemicals : hormones, neuro-transmitters etc... It's very easy to verify by yourself that chemicals can affect your emotional state and also your ability to 'feel' emotions. Positive emotions are not different than negatives in nature, they are just.. welcome Smile And about Salvia, yes, Salvia is hard and certainly not as enjoyable as DMT (a friend said me) but it is also a powerfull tool to experiment another face of WHO YOU ARE. And in my friend's experience, salvia is a better tool than DMT to explore psychological behaviors and hided memories... which is indeed not pleasant and trigger anxiety while DMT trigger a warm and calm feeling.

DMTripper
#13 Posted : 9/25/2007 7:51:51 PM

John Murdoch IV

My emotions rise from my energy field and materialize in my body. But you need to be quite sensitive to that energy to fully realize that.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

cilosyb
#14 Posted : 9/30/2007 5:31:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BP, your trip notes mirror a lot of my own sentiments. It's really cool for me to see how so many people have independently come to the same conclusions about the spice. I know I feel the same way about it, and it has been the most significant influence on my life. But like you say it is Pandora's box. It destroys doubt and you cannot un-know what you are gifted in terms of knowledge, visions, etc. Someone who was an inspiration to me at the Nook once said, "Cursed is the Man who has Seen God because forever after, he knows no Earthly home". That about sums it up for me. I get frustrated at times...I feel like we are so close to the DMT world, to waking up from this progressively uglier nightmare and transcending it, but sometimes I don't think it will ever happen. 2012 will come and go just like any other year. I'll bet anyone $1000. There isn't some miracle date that's just going to rid us of all worldy strife. I know that transcending the reality we know is very possible. I think a lot of the people who throughout history have become today's religious icons also had some concept of this - and that is why the core message, sans the enormous amount of horsehit, of most religions is one that promotes (supposedly) unity, because it will require unity. Now in our history is when we have all the tools and resources to make this happen. But there are such enormous obstacles, both personally and worldy, to do so...it will take a huge revolution...the biggest ever...people who are willing to devote their lives, and lose their freedom. Not that it's an unworthy goal - I couldn't imagine a better one...but given the fact that one can reasonably expect to just join the ranks of society and live a predicatable, comfortable, and routine life instead...I guess I just don't have much faith in people. How many of us are there? We may have the truth but who cares to listen to us? We're a bunch of drug users, which automatically destroys our credibility. If we ever did make some progress the media could launch a DMT smear campaign that would have the same effect as it did with LSD. Besides that people are content with their oblivious sleepwalking work-buy-consume-die lifestyle and in their minds things like truth and love and other dimensions ricochet off their consciousness like BBs off brick walls. The internet is good at planting the seed, in terms of seeking out the experience, but I'll bet only a small percentage of the people whose interest is peaked in DMT actually have the motivation to learn the extraction and go through with it. Etc. /pessimism
DivineMedicinalTechnology

BoyPony
#15 Posted : 10/1/2007 5:39:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cilosyb: You are absolutely right. Swim no longer believe the 2012 thing either...that's just part of the Matrix. (Have you read David Icke's "Tales from the Time Loop", or "Infinite Love is the ONLY Truth, ALL else is Illusion"? Wow. He tells it exactly as swim has have experienced! The "big change" is a PERSONAL one, not a world one. Swim says he now knows what it is like to be God......and it is VERY cool as you can imagine! Swim says now he can use spice and instantly function (as in up and walking/talking perfectly)...and be "on the other side)......remember this is the most powerful thing there is...so how is that possible? Anyone else out there able to FULLY function under the influence? And I mean function better than you ever have b4......drive, ride bike, run, whatever. Very wild. But then when you "come back" it is all very strange....like someone closed the curtains.......the transition from there back to here is what will be interesting to figure out.......

cilosyb
#16 Posted : 10/1/2007 6:16:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've read some Icke stuff but I take it with a grain of salt. Some of it [u:89bc2a2aff]really[/u:89bc2a2aff] resonates with what I've experienced and some of it makes me laugh out loud. So I try to just stick with my own experiences. Same is true of the book series "Conversations with God". I can't recommend it enough if you've had spiritual trips, or even if not...it's probably one of the most thought provoking books I've ever read (it's not about religion) and it really makes a lot of sense and [i:89bc2a2aff]really[/i:89bc2a2aff] resonates with my own experiences - but still some of it is a little to far fetched for me. Check em out BP, I know you'd get a lot out of it. I know what you mean about functioning on the spice. Nowadays when I smoke it, it's WAY different than it was when I first started. It's like the life we know is a dream and when I smoke DMT I wake up from it and I'm God all of the sudden...not that I wasn't ever God but I [i:89bc2a2aff]remember[/i:89bc2a2aff]. I know how absurd that sounds but that's what happens. Reality transforms into the most amazing, mindblowing, fantastic, don't even want to blink and miss it place where everything seems possible, I can do anything, and I feel a joy that is nothing short of infinite. Like I have just solved everything and found what we've been looking for since the beginning of life itself, and that everything is ok and everything is going to work out, no matter what (not if but when). I just want to share it with everyone. But again it's really hard to get people to understand. I'm just a drug user, after all. Plus I'm already on probation for DMT Rolling eyes and really don't want to risk getting caught again cuz I'd go straight to jail. I tried to get the word out and turn a lot of people onto DMT but unintentionally drew buko negative attention doing so and wound up in trouble.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

Garulfo
#17 Posted : 10/2/2007 1:00:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cylosib, You were my inspiration for reading this book and I enjoyed it and still enjoying it. My friend who also read it says that many things from CwG resonate loud with his own view of life especially after the DMT initiation. [quote:3777372243]Plus I'm already on probation for DMT and really don't want to risk getting caught again cuz I'd go straight to jail. I tried to get the word out and turn a lot of people onto DMT but unintentionally drew buko negative attention doing so and wound up in trouble[/quote:3777372243] Oh !! Too bad Sad And quite scaring. Could you explain us what happened (in another thread of course) ? Or maybe just by PM ? I really wonder...