We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My apology to all who run this site Options

anon_003
#1 Posted : 3/27/2014 5:08:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please forgive me in advance for being such a drama queen.

I have been reflecting on previous posts I have made (and namely new threads I have opened) and have noticed in retrospect how I have ABUSED my power as a member of this community. There have been SEVERAL instances where the information I was looking for could have been easily obtained by a little more digging around. There have been a few instances where I responded to someone's question with straight up false information that I could have corrected by a little more digging around.

I used to just think of this site as just another online community, except it specialized in my favorite substance. I am now fully aware of how wrong I was. The more time I spend digging around for information on here, the more I realize just how valuable to the "field" this place is. You guys are pioneers in the truest sense. The information on here is about as good as you could possibly get from clandestine research and you all are making this wonderful substance easily obtainable, for those who are truly determined to see what all of this fuss is about. Which is rapidly increasing. Perhaps because of your efforts, perhaps not, what matters is that this place is a reliable place that makes the process simple and much more importantly, SAFE.

I can't begin to describe how much I have learned from here. And I am positive that all of you big time contributors know exactly the positive impact you have had.

I just want to SINCERELY apologize to all of you guys for not playing my part. I was having you guys go out of your way to answer things that you already answered. That is not only extremely lazy of me, but extremely disrespectful. I have been immature in the past (partially due to my young age, partially because I was just an immature person, but these are absolutely not excuses). I still have a long way to go in terms of maturity, but that I cannot entirely help. All I can do is learn from my mistakes and adhere to the rules.

I don't know any other ways to apologize without seeming even whinier and more self-deprecating, so I will only say it once more: I am seriously, totally, profoundly sorry that I haven't given this place the respect it deserves.

I promise to all of you that there will be no more of this. That is all that can be done at this point. Hopefully you guys will be able to forgive me in time.

Best regards,

Sunshine
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 3/27/2014 5:57:11 PM

I don't run the site but I accept your apology.

anon_003
#3 Posted : 3/27/2014 6:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess I should have phrased that differently. Maybe " my apology to all who have contributed to this community." Means a lot though house. Smile
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

the white rabbit
#4 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:54:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I came to the forum today to apologize for the same thing. Now I see I am not alone.

۩
#5 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:57:15 AM

You better be sorry.
(I have no idea what you did)

anrchy
#6 Posted : 4/14/2014 8:07:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I understand the reasoning, and its good to admit to a fault. But situations like these I think its better to learn from them and show it through new more thought out actions.

We don't want everyone apologizing for every little thing they do that isn't the 100% correct way to operate your human robot body.

Apology not accepted. I don't think you have anything to apologize about. Take it back, learn, share, and expand. Love ya buddy
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]