We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Attention artistic members: submit work for new Nexus art gallery! Options

brainforest
#41 Posted : 9/13/2013 10:07:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can we consider a poetry category?

Peace

"Better safe than sectioned."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Orion
#42 Posted : 11/12/2013 7:11:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*EDIT*

Myself and cyb have tried the passwords but are unable to connect to the site. Guyomech and Daedaloops aren't exactly around much right now either. So for the moment we are a little stuck.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Orion
#43 Posted : 11/16/2013 7:28:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Passwords are now changed, not sure if I have authority to give out the new ones.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Guyomech
#44 Posted : 3/31/2014 6:36:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Hey, sorry about the quiet month there, I had a deadline that owned my soul pretty much. But even then I was checking my PMs every few days, so it's always worth at least attempting to contact me directly.

In coming weeks we will be doing some updating and expanding to the galleries, which will also include more of the mods having gallery admin access. Up till now it's just been Daedaloops, who drops by every couple weeks. So we should have way better access and turnover time. We are also exploring ways of making the gallery more visible. Anyway, more news will be forthcoming.

the white rabbit
#45 Posted : 4/14/2014 6:52:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love art. Creativity is more important to me then reality.

universecannon
#46 Posted : 4/14/2014 7:02:40 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

the white rabbit wrote:
I love art. Creativity is more important to me then reality.

'nature is the great visible engine of creativity'

Thumbs up

I heard those words of Terence's in a song while on pharmahuasca once. It took on an incredibly profound meaning at the time, during that synesthesia...He wasn't just talking about it being the engine that inspires human creativity, that's for sure. The universe is simultaneously the best artist and work of art there ever was Cool

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Orion
#47 Posted : 6/18/2014 3:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guyomech wrote:
Hey, sorry about the quiet month there, I had a deadline that owned my soul pretty much. But even then I was checking my PMs every few days, so it's always worth at least attempting to contact me directly.

In coming weeks we will be doing some updating and expanding to the galleries, which will also include more of the mods having gallery admin access. Up till now it's just been Daedaloops, who drops by every couple weeks. So we should have way better access and turnover time. We are also exploring ways of making the gallery more visible. Anyway, more news will be forthcoming.

This is a good idea, the system needs to be a little more accessible and would be better in the hands of many who can cover the process instead of having to wait for daedaloops if he is away, stuff like that.

I was thinking a GALLERY link at the top of the forum near WIKI and FAQ might be a good idea, can't remember if that was already suggested, but I suspect most people just click the forum icon, despite the hard work that went into the beautiful main nexus home page, and miss out on the gallery.

Perhaps an explanation of how to correctly format the images and put them in the gallery once they have been uploaded to the folders might be a good way to go? That way there can be a bunch of folks who can get to grips with it and volunteer to take care it. I would certainly volunteer if I had any idea how that worked.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Bill Cipher
#48 Posted : 6/18/2014 8:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I second the request for a link at the top of the main forum page. I think a lot of people here aren't actually aware that the galleries even exist.

SnozzleBerry
#49 Posted : 6/18/2014 9:03:49 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Uncle Knucles wrote:
I second the request for a link at the top of the main forum page. I think a lot of people here aren't actually aware that the galleries even exist.

Thumbs up

EDIT: It is done Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

The Traveler
#50 Posted : 6/18/2014 10:45:32 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Orion wrote:
I was thinking a GALLERY link at the top of the forum near WIKI and FAQ might be a good idea, can't remember if that was already suggested, but I suspect most people just click the forum icon, despite the hard work that went into the beautiful main nexus home page, and miss out on the gallery.

Consider it done, although it is now between HEALTH & SAFETY and ATTITUDE and it is called ART instead of GALLERY. I hope you are happy with it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

SKA
#51 Posted : 6/21/2014 1:35:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's my Deviant Art Gallery. Don't know if the images are in the right size & resolution.
Don't know wether it's a problem that there's a DV-watermark slapped across the images.. Most of it
is quite old qork and hasn't been updated for quite a while.

http://looseminded.deviantart.com/

I have alot of new Artwork I haven't photographed yet though.
I wish I had a camera or a good scanner :/

Orion
#52 Posted : 6/22/2014 6:19:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Orion wrote:

Consider it done, although it is now between HEALTH & SAFETY and ATTITUDE and it is called ART instead of GALLERY. I hope you are happy with it.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Nice Thumbs up
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

universecannon
#53 Posted : 6/22/2014 6:36:58 PM

Excellent Smile

Keep updating your gallery pages folks!

Orion
#54 Posted : 6/26/2014 4:39:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Excellent Smile

Keep updating your gallery pages folks!

We can't, it's a bit of a dead zone without daedaloops to take care of everything. Only a couple of us have the new server login details, and only daesaloops has access to upload them to the nexus galleries after formatting them (and only he knows how to).

Of course people can upload to the other server when possible and wait for them to be uploaded and formatted for the nexus. However I have been over the method to do this and I have to admit I only vaguely understand it and it seems takes a long time just for one picture.

We need a new system and this of course has to involve The Traveler, since we all agree it should be as professional looking and streamlined as possible.

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

universecannon
#55 Posted : 6/26/2014 8:18:48 PM

Oh that's how it works? Daedaloops hasn't logged on in over a month, sadly. Hopefully we can find another way to do this.

Guyomech
#56 Posted : 6/26/2014 10:25:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

In a pinch I can email him at his RL address, provided he hasn't changed it. He seems willing to continue updating the gallery but at the same time I think he has kind of moved on ever since his 2012 psychedelic shakeup. He may also be reachable through his DeviantArt page- I'll try that too. Perhaps at bare minimum we can get him to commit to a monthly update in the last week of each month, or something to that effect. Sadly, the computer literacy required to follow those steps he outlined is way beyond me... Daeda is studying for a Masters in computer engineering. I just make pictures. Regardless, we will find a fix.

Orion
#57 Posted : 6/29/2014 8:55:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Of course we will sort it, where there is a will there is a way, and the will of the nexus is strong Pleased

It's unfair to ask any one person to take care of such a time consuming thing, especially when they intend to be much less active. Still, there is plenty to concentrate on with various projects for now.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

PREV123