We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PH-417 Bed Bugs Options

MusicTurtle
#1 Posted : 4/10/2014 8:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure if it is true or not, but I have been informed of teenagers consuing bed bugs by smoke or injections.
I have heard that there is a chemical with hallucinagenic properties currently called PH-417 that cannot be extracted from the insect. Along with other more harmful chemicals.
Does anyone have any informtaion or links that may contain some information about PH-417? I cannot seem to find extra information besides what I have already said and a short "news" video on youtube about this activity.
Be safe and happy travels
MusicTurtle
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 4/10/2014 10:21:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's absurd. It sounds like a hoax but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some truth in it..

Jarppi
#3 Posted : 4/10/2014 10:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The video has some footage of bedbugs and people doing dabs of hash oil with some sensationalist journalistic babble. I'd give it 2/10 credibility. Then again if it's true you can expect some serious overbooking of roadside motels all across the country.
"Do more of what makes you happy"

PrimalWisdom
#4 Posted : 4/10/2014 10:42:35 AM

Everything the light touches

HAHAHAHA What the heck?!?!?

Sounds like the kids from the chans have moved on from Jenkem to this. Must be trolling.

Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

MusicTurtle
#5 Posted : 4/10/2014 10:54:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am still wondering why the video said that the chemicals name is PH-417, but I cannot seem to find anything anywhere about the chemical by itself. It is either a complete hoax, or something new, or maybe it is another source of something we already know about. They can try to prohibit plants, seeds, and some animals, but it is really hard to avoid an incredibley common insect..
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein