We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Out of the shadows Options

--Shadow
#1 Posted : 4/9/2014 12:34:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone.

So as some of you may or may not know, I had a bit of a panic moment post "Advertise Now" day, and freaked out a little to the point of walking away from the Nexus. Sad

After some reassuring words of a friend on here, my specific fears have eased a little, and putting my embarrassment aside, i'm stepping back out of the shadows.... there is still much work for me to do here...

I've been continuing my work in collaboration with some other Nexian experts, on a quite sensitive project the last couple of weeks. Have to finalise some specifics before it can be revealed, but you're all gonna LOVE IT!

So... I'm excited to be back. I have renewed enthusiasm and aspirations for Acacia's. I'm still learning. I hope you can all overlook my previous ego problems and welcome me back again with open arms. Embarrased

Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entheogenerator
#2 Posted : 4/9/2014 1:31:25 AM

Homo discens

Welcome back!! Smile
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

Cosmic Spore
#3 Posted : 4/9/2014 1:44:24 AM

โ˜  โšก โ˜ฃ โš  โ˜ข

a1pha
#4 Posted : 4/9/2014 1:55:34 AM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

--Shadow wrote:
After some reassuring words of a friend on here, my specific fears have eased a little, and putting my embarrassment aside, i'm stepping back out of the shadows.... there is still much work for me to do here...

Nice to have you back, --Shadow.

Your contributions are greatly appreciated and noticed by others in the community. Personally, it saddened me to see a valuable member take our little fun too seriously and feel, at any time, that their security or the security of the site was at risk. We are in good hands.

The Traveler and the mods truly look out for members. There are so many safeguards it is pretty ridiculous...

Cheers,
a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

nen888
#5 Posted : 4/9/2014 2:24:37 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..glad you're back --Shadow Smile