We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia/Vachellia Farnesiana Question/Possible Test Options

wesker
#1 Posted : 4/3/2014 8:16:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Night all, since the bark i can get on my city without buying from internet is mimosa hostilis trunk bark and not root, and it doesent work as desired i started to read and investigate today what plants/trees of my city would pull dmt, i have found that Acacia/Vachellia Farnesiana should work at least well as this http://cancerplantsdatab...-vachelliafarnesiana.php and others webs say its contains One or more alkaloids present in Vachelliafarnesiana: "phenethylamine; N-methly-.beta.-phenethylamine; tyramine; hordenine; N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine; and N,N-dimethyl-.alpha.-methylphenethylamine" in the "leaves, bark, and roots so i dont really need to harvest the tree, just to cut some leaves.

I found one of these trees infront of a friend´s house, he studied botanics and is sure this is the tree i am looking for.

Also i had not found much info about this tree besides it may contain the compunds mentioned above and other webs say this species contains only 5-MeO-DMT and that Ether extracts about 2-6% of the dried leaf mass, so.. does anyone know something about it? this may work with only the leaves?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thnx.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Entheogenerator
#2 Posted : 4/3/2014 9:27:41 AM

Homo discens

wesker wrote:
One or more alkaloids present in Vachelliafarnesiana: "phenethylamine; N-methly-.beta.-phenethylamine; tyramine; hordenine; N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine; and N,N-dimethyl-.alpha.-methylphenethylamine" in the "leaves, bark, and roots so i dont really need to harvest the tree, just to cut some leaves.

I don't see N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) anywhere on that list... Confused

5-MeO-DMT is a completely different ballgame than N,N-DMT.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

wesker
#3 Posted : 4/3/2014 9:44:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
wesker wrote:
One or more alkaloids present in Vachelliafarnesiana: "phenethylamine; N-methly-.beta.-phenethylamine; tyramine; hordenine; N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine; and N,N-dimethyl-.alpha.-methylphenethylamine" in the "leaves, bark, and roots so i dont really need to harvest the tree, just to cut some leaves.

I don't see N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) anywhere on that list... Confused

5-MeO-DMT is a completely different ballgame than N,N-DMT.

does not even worth a try? also i think its not even well documented, i dont know..
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."