We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Website improvements Options

--Shadow
#1 Posted : 3/22/2014 1:30:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Merely suggestion I can think of to make this great site greater, specifically when using iPad or iphone
1) home page isn't good screen size when using iphone or iPad devices. It seems too wide where u need to scroll across
2) search feature isn't available when using iphone or iPad devices

I'd gladly contribute in any way I can, except programming isn't my forte

Mungbeans for all
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

a1pha
#2 Posted : 3/22/2014 1:37:59 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

--Shadow wrote:
1) home page isn't good screen size when using iphone or iPad devices. It seems too wide where u need to scroll across

Have you tried forcing mobile view?

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

--Shadow
#3 Posted : 3/22/2014 8:23:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just turned it on now. I think it was already displaying correctly (in the /forum area)

The screen size for me is ok in the forums, it's the www.dmt-nexus.me front page that it doesn't resize. I'm not sure if the front page detects login details yet to set my preferences on my account, or if it's just when I access the forum that I get logged in.

Should the search feature be available in mobile view? I couldn't see it anywhere yet after forcing mobile view
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

cyb
#4 Posted : 3/22/2014 8:29:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

--Shadow wrote:
it's the www.dmt-nexus.me front page that it doesn't resize.

That page won't resize as the artwork is fixed.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

a1pha
#5 Posted : 3/22/2014 9:08:36 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

cyb wrote:
--Shadow wrote:
it's the www.dmt-nexus.me front page that it doesn't resize.

That page won't resize as the artwork is fixed.

Yup.

Probably best not to make the artists redo the landing page and The Traveler waste time recoding the site simply because that one page won't display well on an iPad. The guy is already busy enough.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

DreaMTripper
#6 Posted : 3/22/2014 9:14:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems that the search function is missing in mobile view, you can access the settings by clicking on the head in the top right corner than select edit profile to toggle forced mobile view.

--Shadow
#7 Posted : 3/22/2014 10:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:

Yup.

Probably best not to make the artists redo the landing page and The Traveler waste time recoding the site simply because that one page won't display well on an iPad. The guy is already busy enough.

Yeah thats cool. I'm not fussed by it myself, as I never really use the homepage. I certainly don't want to burden anyone with anything, especially Traveller. It was just a friendly suggestion that I thought I'd flag if it ever wants to be addressed

Thanks for all the EPIC work you've done so far Traveler Thumbs up (and all the mods and contributors)