We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
OOB - HyperSpace Fool - I Stand Corrected Options

Hyperspace Fool
#41 Posted : 12/9/2013 10:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I was thinking that the Mindwave Mobile might be what you were after (hence my mentioning it, hehehe). As far as Windows only goes... maybe it will run in a Windows emulator (like WINE)?

I would think the OS issue is not insurmountable regardless, but I suppose you have to decide this for yourself.

Pleased

HSF

EDIT: It appears that there are 2 Mindwave models that support Mac... and the mobile one even supports iOS & Android. http://www.amazon.com/Mi...h-MyndPlay/dp/B00AJS5OC2

I would pop over to the Neurosky website and ask them directly if you have any concerns.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hyperspace Fool
#42 Posted : 12/10/2013 8:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:
What a lovely thread. Yesterday I received my copy of "Buhlman, William - Adventures Beyond the Body: How to experience out-of-body travel" and it was a great read. I skipped the science part, so I was able to read it in 2h. Awesome! He mentions something, which could be interesting/helpful for someone having an OBE:

Quote:
Each person who has an out-of-body or near-death experience has a guide present during the experience. Assistance is always available but it must be requested...
http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf p. 11

Hyperspace Fool, can you confirm this? The guides Buhlman describes are reminiscent of your dream teachers.

Confirmation is a strong word.

I can say that I am not always aware of such guides, though if I look for them they are never far away. It could very well be that some type of guide is always with you.

I used to have a guide with me every time I broke through on spice... but it has been well over a decade where I rarely have a guide. It is rather difficult to say, as your spirit guide (or the Holy Spirit if you will) generally seems invisible until you need it, call on it, or ask it a question. It is also difficult to say how this presence differs from your higher(est) self.

Also, there are many other beings and entities that you encounter who aid or guide you. Dream masters, ascended beings, angels, gods, machine elves, and the hoary host of Hyperspace denizens can all be a type of guide for you, but are generally busy doing their own thing most of the time, and have to be encountered or called upon.

In AP, I have rarely had the tangible presence of a guide. Even the famous "silver chord" is not always in evidence. I think that some connection to your body is there, though, even when you are unaware of it... and that if you have this kind of inner voice going, it is with you whenever you become still enough to hear its peaceful guidance.

Wish I could be more definitively authoritative on this, but there you go.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Ufostrahlen
#43 Posted : 12/13/2013 10:18:28 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

I really became interested in OBEs and finished the book "Monroe, Robert (1985). Far Journeys". Monroe seems to be the pioneer OBE researcher in the western world. The book has a small "scientific" annex written by some PhDs, where they report 4-5hz EEG waves at full OBE activity and 10hz at threshold OBE activity. It seems you want to get your brain into the theta/delta range, if you want an OBE.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org...i/Out-of-body_experience

Brainwave synchronization via audio/visual stimulation. Binaural beats can be used to induce specific brainwave frequencies,[30] notably those predominant in various mind awake/body asleep states. Binaural induction of a "body asleep" 4 Hertz brainwave frequency was observed as effective by the Monroe Institute,[31] and some authors consider binaural beats to be significantly supportive of OBE initiation when used in conjunction with other techniques.[32][33]

Okay, downloaded a 4hz binaural beat, let's see... Cool
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Bancopuma
#44 Posted : 12/13/2013 11:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is interesting, in that is the precise 4hz frequency used with shamanic drumming, and is associated with theta brain waves, experienced in REM sleep and in states of deep meditation. So it seems this frequency is associated with a loosening of the reigns on consciousness in some way. One usually only experiences the theta frequency momentarily from alpha as you drop off to sleep. This is interesting as it was at this time I experienced what I believe may have been the start of an OBE.

hixidom
#45 Posted : 12/14/2013 12:35:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I mean for one I'd like to get a base line normal readying and then vape 20mgs... I'm pretty sure this isn't something I can do at a university! lol

If there is such a lab, then there are probably only a handful of people who have access to it. These people are not cops, and they are not university officials. They are simply scientists. When the equipment isn't being used to run experiments, they can do whatever they want with it. It can't hurt to ask such a person if they'd be interested in trying it. They may say "hell no!", or maybe they would be curious about the result and take you up on your offer (unofficially, of course). Anyways, it can't hurt to ask, is what I'm saying.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

Ufostrahlen
#46 Posted : 3/21/2014 8:10:07 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Here's an interesting book about a scientist at the Monroe Institute and their OOB research. It still can be fake or just an advertisement for the MI, but I post it anyways.

I ffw to chapter 9 where they discuss binaural beats and OOBEs:

http://books.google.de/b...onepage&q&f=true

PS: still no OOBE here, except reading for 3 months about it...

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

hardboiled
#47 Posted : 3/21/2014 9:10:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OBEs are fascinating. I still haven't experienced one but i am working on it slowly. I am currently reading a book Into the Void by Zoe7 and he is extensively describing his own experiments with what he also calls it a hypnagogic state. He was also using electronic devices (shows pictures, price and description how it works )to help him reach certain levels.

˝What you are is this deep deep thing...and you love to play.˝ - ?

PREV123