We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Recreational anahuasca consuming powdered Syrian Rue, Mimosa Hostilis, Chaliponga and Acacia Confusa Options

Nerex
#21 Posted : 3/18/2014 10:45:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sabnock wrote:
In all honesty i'd go atleast 3 grams of Rue. I myself have taken anywhere from 1 gram to 2.5 grams, and 2.5 grams only gave me like 30 minutes worth of oral DMT action. 3 to 4 grams of Rue is my sweet spot. Whereas with the Acacia, i find anywhere from 4 to 6 grams to be a good light dose, with maybe 9 or 10 grams being a very intense dose. Though people's dosages will differ based on body weight, i weigh 220 so i guess the amounts i take is pretty good for my weight.

Which dosage (of Rue + ACRB) would you recommend in order to be able to "enter" in the hyperspace? At least to have a visually significant experience.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

poonja
#22 Posted : 3/19/2014 12:44:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thats what I find so exciting about this community. I have some commercial harmalas including 25x caapi resin and 10 g of powdered mimosa. I had no idea how to use them together. Now I do. Again, I appreciate the willingness of the more experienced members to take the time to share knowledge and experience. I figure 3-5 grams of mimosa and a healthy dose of extracted harmalas should be a good introduction to pharmacausa. I will soon find out and share my experience if it proves to be worth sharing.

Hjortron
#23 Posted : 3/19/2014 11:22:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Warrior wrote:
Or you could just make ayahuasca, put it in a glass container of some kind, and put it in the fridge. Then you can take measured amounts with a graduated container of some kind (think cough syrup cup).

Yeah, that's also a possibility. Cook 10-20g Mimosa/Chali/Acacia all at once, and just sip very little of the drink each time you want to trip after consuming a low rue dose. Also, there will be less nausea this way. Only downside is that you have to cook it for hours and all that stuff, and you don't know how much you're getting each time.

Warrior wrote:
Sounds like you might be having really mild experiences from this route and you haven't had a very intense experience yet, but I could be mistaken. I think if you explore other options of delivery routes you will be pleasantly surprised.

I've done 2g Rue + 10g Mimosa. That was, without a single doubt, the most insane thing I've ever experienced.

I've also done 3g Rue + 3g Mimosa. That, too, was completely insane.

After having had these experiences, I can only say this: I don't want to know what 3g Rue + 10g Mimosa is like. If that qualifies as only having had mild trips, then so be it Very happy

But that's also the whole message I'm trying to convey here. Ayahuasca is a lot of things, and it's two completely different experiences by doing it jungle style (lots of MAOI and a fair share of DMT) and doing it the way I'm advocating for here (a lot less MAOI and not at all that much DMT).

Nerex wrote:
Do the difference between downing 2.5g or 3g of Rue is actually that big?

Most certainly, yes. Full inhibition is a completely different monster than partial inhibition as far as my experience goes.

Nerex wrote:
I've tried, as my first psychedelic experience, to ingest 2.5g of Rue and 4g of Hawaiian ACRB. I had, according to the shroomery site "What do the different trip levels (Lvl 1-5) mean?", somewhere around a lv 2 trip... honestly, I was hoping for a deeper experience.
How many grams of ACRB (I'm planning to ingest it in capsules) do you think would give me a spiritual and intense experience?

If you're looking for a spiritual experience, this method is not the way to go. You want 3-3,5g Rue at least, and 5+g of a DMT-plant (unless it's extremely potent). For that much DMT-plant matter, it should preferably be simmered into a tea in order to avoid unnecessary nausea.

Just to reiterate one more time: This method of consumption is not for those who are looking for breakthrough experiences into hyperspace. They can occur, but I strongly suggest to make a tea instead in order to avoid massive, unnecessary nausea on such strong doses.

This method is for those who want to explore the recreational potential of this medicine only.

emptyspace wrote:
So I will be trying this method tomorrow and had a couple last min question.

Does the rue have to be powdered?

Yes, it does. If you're swallowing whole seeds, you're probably not going to get much of an effect at all. The finer the consistency of the powder, the better it is, as the stomach can't break down those hard seeds on its own all that well. The same goes for the DMT-plant material.

As an aside, I have a friend who knows a famous psychonaut on the internet who chewed and brewed the Mimosa Root Bark whole and recommended doses of 5-15g of it. Then, my friend suggested that he try a 2,5g Rue + 3g Mimosa dose this way of powdering both substances as finely as possible instead. He tried it. A couple of hours later, my friend came home to find messages of this effect on Skype:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

I'm almost crying of happiness!

emptyspace wrote:
I will be doing a test dose of 1,5 rue to 2 grams acrb
how long will the duration be for such a low dose?

4-6h, probably.
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

Dude, that blonde girl is a total DMT/10.

PurpleBassHead
#24 Posted : 3/20/2014 5:21:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, Hjortron.

Just a few questions I had;

1) So, by eating straight up powdered ACRB and Syrian Rue(I'm new to the whole Ayahuasca/Anahuasca deal), one can have a fun trip?

2) You mentioned making a tea, which sounds more attracting to me (to avoid nausea). If one does 3g ACRB and 2.5g Rue, a fun (but not over the top) recreational trip will occur?

3) How does one go about making the tea? Do you just put the Rue and ACRB in a tea bag and let it soak in hot water for 15 minutes?

4) How are the visuals? Is it intense, as say, 200ug of LSD?

Thanks for the tips, and information, my friend! Thumbs up

Hjortron
#25 Posted : 3/20/2014 11:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PurpleBassHead wrote:
Hi, Hjortron.

Just a few questions I had;

1) So, by eating straight up powdered ACRB and Syrian Rue(I'm new to the whole Ayahuasca/Anahuasca deal), one can have a fun trip?

Absolutely! I mean, it's not a guarantee (maybe the plants really need to tell you something), but once you're familiar with this medicine and it has said most of the things it needs to tell you, it will pretty much be a great trip per default.

Also, I find that Acacia, unlike Mimosa and Chaliponga, is fun from the get go to the end, whereas the other two are quite serious/neutral in the beginning of each trip. But at the same time, Acacia is not as intense as they are. I suspect that it's the huge NMT contribution, but that's just my experience and my speculation as to why it's so.

PurpleBassHead wrote:
2) You mentioned making a tea, which sounds more attracting to me (to avoid nausea).

At such a dose, I don't think a tea is necessary unless you're very sensitive to stomach nausea by ingesting too much grain. But it's not gonna hurt, of course, if you want to put in the time to do that. I'm just too lazy to be bothered with that at such low doses. But I would never swallow more than 5g of a DMT-plant - I've tried it a few times, and it's just not worth it.

PurpleBassHead wrote:
If one does 3g ACRB and 2.5g Rue, a fun (but not over the top) recreational trip will occur?

Yes! This goes without saying, but make sure to swallow the Rue before the Confusa. The best trip I've ever had on Confusa was 2g Rue swallowed 15 min before 3g Confusa - it was also the first time I tried Confusa. Man, I had so much fun that day Very happy I sat and watched through this wonderful music video in 1080p like 30-50 times, and couldn't stop smiling, dancing around to it and screaming how wonderful it was and how ridiculously, indescribably hot and gorgeous that girl is. Also, I heard the alien-tones of the music so very clearly.

For me, watching music videos while doing this stuff feels so good that it almost feels like I'm cheating reality by enjoying life so much.

PurpleBassHead wrote:
3) How does one go about making the tea? Do you just put the Rue and ACRB in a tea bag and let it soak in hot water for 15 minutes?

No, you'd make the tea just like you would make any Ayahuasca tea. I've never cooked the Rue, as I don't see the point. But if you're going to make a tea of the DMT-plant, just let it simmer (not cook) for 3 hours, and filter out the bark/leaves through any piece of cloth once you're done and pouring out the liquid into a glass. Arguably, do it 1-2 times extra to really extract all the alkaloids into the tea. But I really advice that you read up elsewhere on how to do that more properly, as it's been written about extensively.

PurpleBassHead wrote:
4) How are the visuals? Is it intense, as say, 200ug of LSD?

Thanks for the tips, and information, my friend! Thumbs up

Can't say, I've never done LSD. However, while the CEVs are going to be absolutely insane, the OEVs are not, if you're even going to have any with 2,5g and less as your Rue dose. But feel free to report back to me how you reacted to it compared to LSD Smile

And you're welcome, hope you have a great time and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

PurpleBassHead
#26 Posted : 3/21/2014 2:29:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the reply! I sure will keep you updated! Thumbs up

emptyspace
#27 Posted : 3/21/2014 4:35:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

will report monday, i will be increasing my dose slightly

All post by emptyspace are fantasies and part of a dream journal.

emptyspace
#28 Posted : 3/24/2014 11:50:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

emptyspace wrote:
will report monday, i will be increasing my dose slightly

Felt very mild effects, I may have under-dosed or mistimed the roa, but there was something going on. What I want to try is just the rue by itself so I can get a feel for it, then add the admixture so I can seperate and recognize the combination in effect.

Overall good day.

poonja
#29 Posted : 3/25/2014 1:16:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I did have my first experience. I used some harmala extract and then capped some Mimiosa root bark in 4 00 size capsules. I definitedly felt quite high and believe the mimosa dose was relatively small. I mow have some chaliponga and acacia and viridia leaves. Definitely want to take this further. I man grind the leaves into powder and cap the powder or perhaps make a tea. It is very interesting and great fun to experiment with various plants, doses etc. I am looking for both an enjoyable experience with some profundity as I do not think these effects are mutually exclusive bur, hopefully additive. Only one way to find out. My only problem (not really a problem but limitation) is that I am hesitant to go too far/deep when I must work the next day. On the other hand, I do plan to experiment with microdosing which means I will research the impact of subperceptual doses on my normal daily life. I am very excited about the possibilities but must make an effort to maintain some perspective so I don't go too far too fast.

emptyspace
#30 Posted : 3/26/2014 7:16:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tried agian with 2.5g rue to 2.5 g of acrb,
got nothing.

I'm making a tea now, maybe my rue seeds are weak...

3rdI
#31 Posted : 3/26/2014 11:16:27 PM

veni, vidi, spici

More rue

10 mins

More acacia

Jobs a goodun
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

emptyspace
#32 Posted : 3/27/2014 11:27:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

going to give this another shot
I will parachute 3 grams of rue followed 15 mins by 2 grams of acrb....
and will add anther 2 grams if it doesn't pick up
hopefully this works, I wonder if making a rue tea will help, maybe mines aren't powdered enough?
Thumbs up

Hjortron
#33 Posted : 3/29/2014 10:40:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

emptyspace wrote:
Tried agian with 2.5g rue to 2.5 g of acrb,
got nothing.

I'm making a tea now, maybe my rue seeds are weak...

emptyspace wrote:
going to give this another shot
I will parachute 3 grams of rue followed 15 mins by 2 grams of acrb....
and will add anther 2 grams if it doesn't pick up
hopefully this works, I wonder if making a rue tea will help, maybe mines aren't powdered enough?
Thumbs up

If 3g Rue and 4g Acacia isn't getting you anywhere, something must have gone wrong.

Checklist:

Is both the Rue and the Acacia as finely powdered as possible? I use a good blender and have it on for many minutes when I grind my Rue and DMT-plants into powder.

Maybe the paper you're parachuting with isn't opening up in the stomach. You could try swallowing it "bareback", so to speak, and washing it down with orange juice. Also, eat an apple or something once everything has been consumed, to get the stomach working.

Once I downed 2g Rue and 4g Mimosa, and for the first 3-4 hours, I felt almost nothing, maybe only some Rue effects. "Oh well", I thought, and made some dinner for myself. After swallowing some foods 3-4 times, BOOM, I was in a weird jungle-robot space within the minute and the trip was in full swing. That was one of the worst (but most healing) trips I've ever had, but I don't want to be surprised like that ever again. It's wild speculation on my part, but maybe your stomach is in resting mode when you parachute it down like that in paper with nothing else.

Or maybe your stuff is really weak, or you're just very resistant to substances in general. I don't know. Keep us updated! Thumbs up Smile

thebrownser
#34 Posted : 3/29/2014 11:20:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had great success with this method as well. Im very sensitive to drugs so my dose is normally about 1.5 g rue and 2 g acacia. Great spiritual times without losing control.

eating something is definitely reccomended.. I have also taken a dose, gone 3 hours with no effects, eaten dinner and boom! tripping.

ScriabinAnime
#35 Posted : 3/30/2014 4:45:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have 28 grams of Acacia and 1 gram of Syrian rue. Are you saying that I can get high off of this? because that would make me ecstatic and I would do dmt for the first time.

a1pha
#36 Posted : 3/30/2014 5:24:00 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

ScriabinAnime wrote:
Are you saying that I can get high off of this?

Neutral
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

cyb
#37 Posted : 3/30/2014 7:49:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

a1pha wrote:
Neutral

Yeah... Neutral and Wut?
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

thebrownser
#38 Posted : 3/30/2014 8:15:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ScriabinAnime wrote:
I have 28 grams of Acacia and 1 gram of Syrian rue. Are you saying that I can get high off of this? because that would make me ecstatic and I would do dmt for the first time.

How do you only have 1 gram of rue? Anyway 1 gram is probably (definitely) not enough.

And "get high" is not what you do on dmt. If you go into the experience with your mindset it will probably kick your butt.

Entheogenerator
#39 Posted : 3/30/2014 12:41:52 PM

Homo discens

ScriabinAnime wrote:
Are you saying that I can get high off of this?

Entheogenerator attached the following image(s):
th.jpg (7kb) downloaded 462 time(s).
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

emptyspace
#40 Posted : 3/30/2014 11:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I must say after the post were i said I got nothing, after I ate, and smoked some herb, I was definetly feeling it, felt like I was on a cloud of happiness.Some mild cev's and amazing thoughts, I can't explain, I just "knew" things, obvious stuff was so amazing!

I will powder my rue/acacia a bit more and just bareback it...Twisted Evil
will experiment tomorrow and report back.

Is 30 min a good amount of time to make sure the rue is activated?

PREV1234NEXT