We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Coffee and HBWR beverage Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 4/30/2009 11:50:12 AM

John

Coffee contain both acetaldehyde and acids. It should work in transfering LSA to the LSH.
ILPT think he did it once by accident when he try to mask the greasy taste of morning glory seeds and try to combat tiredness from lsa. That time he done cold maceration/extraction when just added 2 tablespoon of grounded coffee to 600 grinded seeds in room temperature water for several hours.
Today he will try the same with 5 HBWR seeds and one tablespoon of coffee beans
Let`s go for it!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kemist
#2 Posted : 4/30/2009 1:13:16 PM

John

Soooo 5 HBWR seeds(~0.5g) were placed in the coffee grinder and grinded in pulses for less then 1 minute. Tablespoon of coffee beans(95%arabica + 5%robusta blend)was added and grinded a bit further.
Now 80 ml boiled water was cooled down to about 60 celsius and placed in the little plastic bottle before blended powder was added.
The bottle has been a bit squished to release air ,caped and shaken furiously for 1 minute, then immediately placed in quick freezer for 10 minutes, to cool down.
The mixture gonna sit now in fridge for about four hours and will be often
shaken.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

kemist
#3 Posted : 4/30/2009 5:37:27 PM

John

5 hours past and ILPT strained and filtered his bewarage, put little honey to improve flavour,chilled it down and now gonna ingest it.
An hour prior to this experiment ILPT has had 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed ginger root juice(strong shit) and 750 mg of dried ginkgo biloba leaf.
He now can already feel the vasodilatating effects of ginko, is cool!
Let`s drink it!

freethinker
#4 Posted : 4/30/2009 6:15:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keep us posted!

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

kemist
#5 Posted : 4/30/2009 6:34:53 PM

John

Whohoo time +50 minutes and pupils are greatly dilated. there is no nausea felt althought little utherotonic effects of ergotoxine are felt, nothing unplesant.
Ilpt having problems to concentrated and problems with typing.There are slightly visual distortions included. Parrot saying:"Lets try to smoke some weed !!! Laughing and ILPT agree ! hehehe

kemist
#6 Posted : 5/1/2009 12:13:36 PM

John

Trip report!
Well it was OK,definitely psychedelic it last over 6 hours but dose wasn`t big enough and some weed has to be smoked in order to enhance experience in visual and psychedelic way(ILPT always does it with LSA, but he thought LSH doesn`t need weed for enhancing)
There are three possible reason for it:
-There wasn`t sufficient time for maceration/extraction(only one short step)
-Not enough seeds 5 were used(ILPT wanted use more, but he didn`t know how much LSH could potentially be created, so he started low and save)
-Used strain,simply wasn`t good enough.Parrot got him those seeds from Maya :

ARGYREIA NERVOSA
BABY WOODROSE
VIABLE SEEDS (4)
REUNION ISLANDS

Surely coffee somehow react with alkaloids in the seeds and created something else,possibly the LSH compound. Trip was too mild to estimate how much LSH has been possibly created, however the psychedelic effects weren`t those of LSA(with or without weed) ILPT was definitelly less tired then normally, more euphoric and stimulated however the burden of LSA still noticeably bare down on him.
He felt light bronchodilatation (first 3 hours of experience) and medium utherotonic effect( felt no nausea but significant flatulence)

NEXT WEEK HE GONNA DO IT AGAIN !!!! this time he will not be in hurry and will do proper 10-12 hours maceration/extraction and will do quick second step too just rinse the gunk with half amount of clean water.
He gonna use his last 6 seeds from reunion island and see.

Thanx to 69ron for great suggestion about anti nauseating effects of ginger (and lately about datura species) with no nausea ILPT can experiment with those lovely seeds on weekly basis Smile
Don`t know about using ginkgo , ILPT could feel him on it`s own and it add more clarity into his mind, interesting compound.
Parrot is already on seed runs all around the world, so research is fully ongoing!

Will be back with new results!!!

Btw. Some inner voice(tryptamine spirit Laughing ) suggested him to smoke some spice instead of boring weed,but the fear was stronger. Spice is such a power(ILPT has now only veeeery strong jungle-hell Shocked obtained with DCM extraction on mhbr)and ILPT doesn`t touch it very often(neither does parrot) But how about you hardcore SWIYs ? would you go for such a combo?

kemist
#7 Posted : 5/7/2009 10:59:40 AM

John

SUCCESS!!!!

6 seeds were grinded in coffee grinder and one and half flattened tablespoon of coffee beans were added and grinded together.
Dust was transfered to tiny plastic bottle and 80ml of hot water was added. This was furiously shaken for couple of minutes and then placed in the chiller......

After 12 hours liquid was strained and another 30ml of hot water was added, mixture shaken and placed in chiller for 2 hours.

Collected filtrates were siting for half an hour so small particles were allow to sediment.
An hour beforehand 3 tablespoon of freshly prepared ginger juice were ingested
Half an hour beforehand 1 gram of ginkgo leaf tablets was ingested

Trip was mild again, seems like 6 seeds wasn`t enough for experienced psychonaut, so next time he will go with 10 or 12 seeds

Trip has different quality, was very energising and somewhat euphoric. ILPT been riding his bike like a lunatic in parks and countrysides for 6 hours. He done about 15- 20 miles and enjoyed himself veryyy muchh
YEAS HBWR rocking !!!! whohoooo still feelin great even next day , whohoooo

kemist
#8 Posted : 5/7/2009 11:33:04 AM

John

Btw. more nausea was felt then the one last week with 5 seeds. It seems that ginger`s anti nauseating effect is limited an ILPT will need call DATURA species for help before experiment with larger amount of seeds commence.

nadir
#9 Posted : 5/7/2009 12:13:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

synergetically this mix should work great, 'cause coffee is a vasodilator (naturally coffeine metabolizes into theobromine and other metabolic dimethylxanthines). It should help with the lsa vasoconstrictive side effects.
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.