We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral MAOI+Freebased DMT=??? Options

cy6nu5
#1 Posted : 3/9/2014 6:29:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can one take the harmaline in a capsule, then freebase DMT as with anything else and still get the changa effect? Or would it end up being like a full blown ayahuasca trip? Or would it just be a flop?
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twofourtwo
#2 Posted : 3/9/2014 7:31:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Cy6nu5,

This combination is known as 'pharmahuasca' -although you'd preferably take your dmt in salt form.

I haven't any experience with it yet, but if you look up the term 'pharmahuasca' on this site, you should find numerous references and discussions. Also check out the wiki:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Pharmahuasca

The best way to search, btw, would be to enter
Code:
site:dmt-nexus.me pharmahuasca
into your favourite search engine, like startpage.com for instance.

http://www.startpage.com

Peace

Entheogenerator
#3 Posted : 3/9/2014 7:37:50 PM

Homo discens

twofourtwo wrote:
Hi Cy6nu5,

This combination is known as 'pharmahuasca' -although you'd preferably take your dmt in salt form.

I haven't any experience with it yet, but if you look up the term 'pharmahuasca' on this site, you should find numerous references and discussions. Also check out the wiki:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Pharmahuasca

The best way to search, btw, would be to enter
Code:
site:dmt-nexus.me pharmahuasca
into your favourite search engine, like startpage.com for instance.

http://www.startpage.com

Peace

I'm fairly certain the OP was asking about ingesting harmalas orally, then vaporizing freebase DMT.

cy6nu5, yes this will work. There are also plenty of threads on the forum about drinking caapi (or rue) tea, and then vaporizing DMT a little while later.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

twofourtwo
#4 Posted : 3/9/2014 7:40:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:

I'm fairly certain the OP was asking about ingesting harmalas orally, then vaporizing freebase DMT.

cy6nu5, yes this will work. There are also plenty of threads on the forum about drinking caapi (or rue) tea, and then vaporizing DMT a little while later.

I do apologize for completely misreading the op Embarrased

And indeed it will work. Let us know your results.

Sorry again, peace

universecannon
#5 Posted : 3/9/2014 8:58:04 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yes this works very well. I still personally smoke changa instead of freebase, even though I usually still drink/eat some harmalas before smoking. Changa is just all around so much easier to load up and smoke than freebase

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

cy6nu5
#6 Posted : 3/10/2014 2:23:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
Yes this works very well. I still personally smoke changa instead of freebase, even though I usually still drink/eat some harmalas before smoking. Changa is just all around so much easier to load up and smoke than freebase

Yeah, I would like to make changa, and that's indeed a work in progress, but while I'm working on getting more naphtha to finish pulling all of the rest of the considerable amount of DMT I should have in solution, I want a quick and dirty blast off.

RE: Pharma
Would simply adding vinegar, dropwise, to the freebase be sufficient to salt out the DMT for oral consumption? I'm also out of citric acid, considering that I use it for basically everything that needs an acid because it's not too strong nor too weak, and being pH 2, as well as a dry acid, it's basically perfect.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you Nobody too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Jees
#7 Posted : 3/10/2014 5:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No real need for vinegar here unless it's your fetish.
KISS method:
Drop FB in some orange juice, optional add a squeeze of lemon/citron.
Or drop in water with a squeeze of lemon, but the orange juice counters bad taste best.

Sludge
#8 Posted : 3/10/2014 8:53:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, what is the dosage of oral Caapi consumption before vaporizing ? And what is the time I need to wait before I can vaporize? Two hours? Do you take it in an infusion in hot water?

Mod Edit: Removed. No discussion of buying on the forum. Please read the Attitude page.