We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fox Friend Options

Warrior
#1 Posted : 2/28/2014 7:25:51 PM

At Peace

I found a surprise gift from the universe and wondered what it might have to share with me. I dove in. This was the deepest vaped experience to date.

I held in all 3 vapes as long as I could. During the 2nd vape I had already broken through. The 3rd was done with reality completely gone. It's always interesting to me how my body goes to autopilot and knows to carefully put down the hot lighter, lie back, and let It come to me as quietly and calmly as I can be.

After a momentary period of getting my bearings in hyperspace I was approached by a timid ally. It was a fox, or the shadow of a fox. I knew it was a fox by feeling, but it was also visually represented. It came to me and told me its secrets. It told me I have many curious friends on the other side who are always watching, always present. They want to be friends, but they are far more scared than I am. I was told that my (real life) voyaging friend and I are connected in this place, and we are watched and observed together. They watch/observe us every time we break through, and there are many of them. But if we scare them once we may never see them ever again. They are very skiddish.

What a peculiar finding... My hands are trembling from this insight.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Warrior
#2 Posted : 3/1/2014 1:14:53 AM

At Peace

This feels like an extension of a realization that consciousness is everywhere. Sentient beings are everywhere all the time. But in hyperspace they take on different forms. They experience all the same emotions we do here, and can be just as temperamental. I know there are a lot of posts about angry entities, or very helpful ones, but I see fewer about allies that can be interacted with like organic friends in reality. They aren't your spiritual guides or guardians, but like everyday beings you might run into (neighbors, co-workers, pets, other animals, etc). Some creatures in consensus reality are completely and totally friendly and harmless and merely exist, but don't interact in ways we appreciate very often (butterflies, daddy longlegs, mice, etc).

It's funny to stop and think about plants as having emotional experience the way we do, but I believe they do. It's another leap to imagine something as simpleton as a rock having an emotional experience, but now I'm beginning to think its lifecycle is on the order of millions or billions of years, rather than the number of times humans go around the sun.

My voyaging friend had an opportunity to try the surprise gift as well, and she had revelations of her own that parallel my own.

It's very, very peculiar when you find crystal dmt growing in your freezer that you were NOT expecting to find, and then have it bring you messages. And the message came on a day my friend and I both had available. Surprise!! Here comes a friendly fox from hyperspace to teach you lessons about sentient beings that will make you start to feel like a Jainist!

Very spooky stuff...

Global
#3 Posted : 3/1/2014 1:07:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

That's interesting that they said you and your friend go to the same place. You guys should compare notes on aesthetics and what certain rooms look like etc...
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Warrior
#4 Posted : 6/14/2016 5:34:28 PM

At Peace

It's hard to believe it's been more than 2 years since I posted this. I followed the messages I received in union with the friend mentioned above. Both of our lives have completely transformed in the most unexpected of ways. I haven't experienced isolated DMT since this time period 2 years ago, but I was given a life time of visual glimpses to decode and understand, and learned how to tap into these higher states, trusting myself, trusting my own experience in a way I didn't comprehend before. Said friend and I had many experiences together, but this one may have been among the strongest ones that unified our unspoken realities.