We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD_Psychotherapy-Stanislav_Grof-MISSING_PAGES Options

User 18517
#1 Posted : 2/27/2014 7:13:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is in regard to the copy of LSD Psychotherapy in the About section located on the main DMT Nexus page (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/).

I recently downloaded a copy that is not missing pages and is a very clean scan, unlike the "missing pages" one. I got it from kickass.to, which houses two torrents that contain a total of about eighteen of Stanislav Grof's books; and if you want them, let me know. For now, see attached for LSD Psychotherapy.

I also want to report that the PDF link in the first post of the following thread is now dead: turn your harmine and harmaline into tetrahydroharmine

I suggest adding a "report post" feature to this forum.

I also want to mention that this website lacks what I feel is an essential feature. I will describe this feature as a custom forum where every thread a user posts in is added to this forum, and the user can also add any topic he wishes to keep track of as well as remove any topic he wishes. This is known as "Subscriptions" on VBulletin. We currently have the "Watch topic" feature, however, threads that a user posts in are not automatically added to it; and this feature does not have the bumping functionality. The idea I'm proposing works where a thread will be bumped to the top when it gets a reply; in "watched topics", the threads have a set order and one has to rely on email notifications -- and the thread titles aren't even in the title of the email. On the websites that have such a feature, I would imagine that checking that page is the first order of business for most people.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.