We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Shiva blotter is not LSD Options

Bezerker
#1 Posted : 11/8/2013 10:39:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

moderator wrote:
Post edited, please do not talk about buying as the attitude page clearly says

"Shiva" blotters, although there wasn't enough paper to see any pattern, just bright colors perforated blotter of normal size and thickness. Dude says to only take one "because they're strong" and not to worry about storing because "this type of LSD won't degrade in heat".

Sounds fishy to me, so I tested with Ehrlich Reagent. This is a 3 vial system that I've used before, turns purple/indigo when LSD is present.

The Shiva blotter turned light green to pale yellow....no purple at all.

What should be my next step?

Any ideas on what reagent to use. It has to be a compound that can fit on a normal sized blotter.

Bummer, I was hoping for the real deal. Those DOx compounds last too long for my liking.

Thanks for any response and goes to show you can't trust a blotter by what its printed on.

The bridge between goals and accomplishments....Self-discipline.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 11/8/2013 10:57:48 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I've used that same system many times. It went that yellow color when the second vial was broke? You have 25I-Nbome.

The title of this is a bit misleading there are many many many Shiva prints some of which are indeed LSD. You can't really generalize based on the print.

Kudos to you for testing your product. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/9/2013 1:12:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can also try marquis reagent, if it turns green its possibly DOx, turning dark blue its bromodragonfly, IIRC 25Inbome turns orange.. Id have to check the other nbomes...

And please dont mention buying/selling next time Pleased

Orion
#4 Posted : 11/9/2013 11:49:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There certainly are many types of Shiva blotters out there and the ones I tried are pretty well known to be quality LSD. But there really is no generalising. I there is any doubt, go ahead and use a reagent. But seriously "this type of LSD won't degrade in heat" ... Wut? There is only one LSD, it's called LSD.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

AlbertKLloyd
#5 Posted : 1/9/2014 4:32:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

25I-Nbome is often passed around as lsd these days, is rather strong at the one hit dose and is often confused with lsd25 because of the 25 in the name 25I-Nbome.

I find it tends to be far stronger for a single hit and more visual than lsd in my experience.

march
#6 Posted : 1/9/2014 4:58:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AlbertKLloyd wrote:
25I-Nbome is often passed around as lsd these days, is rather strong at the one hit dose and is often confused with lsd25 because of the 25 in the name 25I-Nbome.

I find it tends to be far stronger for a single hit and more visual than lsd in my experience.

But you have to keep 25i in your mouth at least 30 minutes,it doesn't work if you swallow it.

AlbertKLloyd
#7 Posted : 1/9/2014 5:22:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will admit despite taking blotter countless times over almost 20 years i have always held it in my mouth until the paper was mush, i have never simply swallowed any blotter product.

march
#8 Posted : 1/9/2014 6:16:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well...lsd is tasteless but nbomes have very significant taste and flavor.I've taken 25i and 25c a few times and I don't like them and they are very different than lsd.There are 2 distinctive criteria for me to determine lsd or not; lsd is tasteless and I can eat very easy and pleasurably with LSD.I cannot eat anything with any other RC, I feel hungry only with lsd,shroom,mj and after smoke DMT.I think that shows those substances are healthy somehow because I feel hungry after doing healthy things like swimming,nature walking,sex or doing sports.

Mandukeya
#9 Posted : 1/16/2014 9:10:09 AM

Shamanic Engineer

There are also AL-LAD blotters with Hofmann print currently being pushed by Chinese RC manufacturers.

Coja
#10 Posted : 1/24/2014 1:03:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TALK ABOUT BUYING/SELLING REMOVED!

Coja
#11 Posted : 2/26/2014 4:49:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally got a chance to test an "AL-LAD" blotter with Ehrlichs reagent, it quickly turned the same deep blue-purple as a tested/confirmed LSD blotter did. Same is true of a LSZ blotter. Not surprising as Ehrlichs is really designed to test for indole alkaloids, the different colors indicate something other than an indole alkaloid, as mentioned previously ... likely an nbome compound if it was actually active on a blotter.