We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When to start searching for DMT Containing Trees (AUS) Options

sandman203
#1 Posted : 2/23/2014 12:38:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, so this year I plan to put in a real effort into finding a nice old Acacia Tree that would be willing to part with some of it's bark so I can extract it's ancient wisdom and knowledge into the chemical we all know as DMT. I Live on the east coast of NSW which is apparently very rich in DMT Containing Acacia.

Last year I did try and find a tree with not much luck and I think I started searching quite late into the flowering season which only gave me 1-2 months to give it a good go. Anyways what would be the best time of the year to start searching for an Acacia? I would want them to be flowering to make it easier to ID the tree etc. Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 2/23/2014 12:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please dont use bark and damage the tree prune phyllodes. Look up a.longifolia on worldwide wattle % varies from 0.1 - 0.3 depending on time of year and strain.. Or a.maidenii. Search forum for more details...

null24
#3 Posted : 2/23/2014 5:45:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Search the internet, then search the wilds, it's all there waiting to be found!

And yes, please keep those old trees clothed so they may be there even longer. Leaves come and leaves go.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*