We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A couple questions Options

Hooked420nCroniX
#1 Posted : 9/21/2007 8:52:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1. When extracting DMT is the end product in freebase form? If it isn't what form is it in? I was wondering this because my next question is..... 2. Could the same extraction used for the spice be used for say shrooms? would this yield psilocybin? Maybe even psilocin (witch is 4-ho-DMT after all) if it doesn't degrade from my understanding of it being less stable. Just wondering. also I'm not sure if this post belongs in this form, if it doesn't feel free move it. Your answers are appreciated. THANX.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

psilocybin
#2 Posted : 9/21/2007 9:20:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Moved Wink At the end of any extraction tek found here you will have DMT freebase. These teks will [b:41448a32d6]not[/b:41448a32d6] work for psilocybin or psilocin but a crude extract can be made using pure methanol.

magic clown
#3 Posted : 9/26/2007 6:35:31 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Why would anyone really feel the need to go to any length extracting from shrooms? They work very well, all by them selves, it seams like a lot of work to fix somthing thats not broken. I did however, consider the techs posted here were all about extracting alkloids from plants and would work to some extent or other with any plant and any alkloid.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense