We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV2122232425NEXT»
For FAQ's Sake... Options

PrimalWisdom
#441 Posted : 2/18/2014 11:37:37 AM

Everything the light touches

shanedudddy2 wrote:
2, but I use Toluene.
1st at 24 hours after basing, and another 24 hours after the first pull. Smile

Quote:
I usually do 3-4 naptha pulls, then 3 xylene pulls - I extend the duration by about 8 hrs each time. the results are an array of crystals ranging from large and white/clear to small and orangey/red.

Woah! that sounds like a lot of effort.
What is the reasoning behind the preliminary naptha pulls?
To me, it would seem to make more sense to just do the xylene pulls, and later recrystal to separate your alkaloids (if that is the intention).

It is a bit of effort, I find I get larger purer crystals with the naptha, I combine the pulls and then freeze precip and clean, then re-x.

I usually get alot darker smaller, gooey-ish stuff from the xylene pulls, which I consider "jungle spice/jim-jam" I'm incredibly pedantic when I pull so I get no gunk in my glass syringe. If even a drop comes up I dump everything back in and wait a few hrs to settle again.
I never clean or re-x this spice, and find it to be A LOT different to the whiter, cleaner stuff. More pleasant, calmer, and a bit more "organic" (if that makes sense)

I dunno I like the way I do it and what I get out so I've never considered changing my methods. I mean STB worked very well for me the 1st time so I haven't strayed from it, guess I like to stick to things that work for me.

Also to me separating alks seems like more work than just doing it my way, but I could be wrong. I ain't no scientist. Thanks for the advice though, really appreciate itSmile and will consider/research your tip.

Peace
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WhereEaglesDare
#442 Posted : 2/18/2014 3:06:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm 2 pulls into my second extraction (Cyb's Hybrid). I did 2 pulls yesterday and they have yield about 610 mg. Doing another 2 pulls today, freeze over night, and then another 2 pulls tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what pulls 3 - 6 yield as my first 2 pulls are almost equal to my last 3 pulls last time so some how I am drawing more product per pull tis time around.

almezaien
#443 Posted : 2/19/2014 8:30:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

does the naptha take alot of time to separate from the aqueous layer? because its taking a bit long time and im starting to get worried.. there is a layer but its so thin its impossible to separate

Entheogenerator
#444 Posted : 2/19/2014 10:50:37 PM

Homo discens

almezaien wrote:
does the naptha take alot of time to separate from the aqueous layer? because its taking a bit long time and im starting to get worried.. there is a layer but its so thin its impossible to separate

You might have an emulsion. Search the word "emulsion", and I bet you'll find the common methods for breaking it pretty quickly.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

almezaien
#445 Posted : 2/20/2014 1:06:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
almezaien wrote:

You might have an emulsion. Search the word "emulsion", and I bet you'll find the common methods for breaking it pretty quickly.

I will try adding some lye and salt and leave it over night. Thats how it looks like now it has been about 3 hours undisturbed
almezaien attached the following image(s):
IMG_20140220_030948.jpg (79kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
IMG-20140220-WA0006.jpg (61kb) downloaded 163 time(s).

cyb
#446 Posted : 2/20/2014 5:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

No wonder...Rolling eyes That needs a lot more water. Fill that jar up with warm H2O...then it will separate.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

afukara
#447 Posted : 3/5/2014 1:38:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night my dog was breaking through for the first time. But it didn't know that breakthrough is more than hard. It scared, felt helpless. Then my dog fought with that situation, called another dog friends, walked away from that. It said: "Avoiding the breakthrough was the hardest thing i've ever lived."
But my dog is more curious than ever now. It wants a successful breakthrough. Do you have any suggestion for that? How will my dog go thruough breakthrough? How to endure? Any useful advice?

Triptic
#448 Posted : 3/6/2014 11:35:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Giving a go around. Was wondering what temp to have the oven when evaping at the end? Thanks for any info.

SnozzleBerry
#449 Posted : 3/6/2014 6:21:38 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

afukara wrote:
Last night my dog was breaking through for the first time. But it didn't know that breakthrough is more than hard. It scared, felt helpless. Then my dog fought with that situation, called another dog friends, walked away from that. It said: "Avoiding the breakthrough was the hardest thing i've ever lived."
But my dog is more curious than ever now. It wants a successful breakthrough. Do you have any suggestion for that? How will my dog go thruough breakthrough? How to endure? Any useful advice?

Don't dose non-human animals with potent psychedelics. Don't dose human animals with potent psychedelics unless you have their explicit consent.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

boom123
#450 Posted : 3/12/2014 6:46:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
I am getting ready for my first changa. I will have by tomorrow hopefully around 1g of spice.
Also, I have x10 caapi leafs, chaliponga leafs, damiana and blue lotus.
Can you please propose me a percentage to use for the above?
I want to make a 3:2 ratio, so i guess i would need 1.5gr blend of leafs

namaste
Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy - Janet Long

nukayo
#451 Posted : 3/13/2014 12:59:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Very powerfull!

I use 1:1
0.5 DMT, 0.5 Leaves

User 18517
#452 Posted : 3/13/2014 12:43:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm interested in low dose ayahusca.

In large doses ayahuasca can produce very dramatic effects including visions and a substantially altered sense of perception but in these small doses it just wakens the brain up a little, enhancing mood, creativity, inspiration, visual perception, and practical effectiveness.

http://foodforconsciousn...vating-pineal-gland.html

The dosage guidelines given in that blog entry only say to start with one tablespoon of a "weak brew." Can anyone give me instructions for this that actually have merit? I would like to prepare as much as possible and then basically take a sip at least once a day from the caapi followed by the P. viridis. What measurements should I use? If possible, answer in terms of cups and measuring spoons, not weights.

Edit: I'll need weight recommendations too, because that's how this stuff is sold.

I just have no idea how much to buy and prepare.

pitubo
#453 Posted : 3/16/2014 9:33:15 PM

dysfunctional word machine

User 18517 wrote:
I'm interested in low dose ayahusca.

The dosage guidelines given in that blog entry only say to start with one tablespoon of a "weak brew." Can anyone give me instructions for this that actually have merit? I would like to prepare as much as possible and then basically take a sip at least once a day from the caapi followed by the P. viridis. What measurements should I use? If possible, answer in terms of cups and measuring spoons, not weights.

If you brew your own tea for longer time use, be aware that it may spoil/ferment on standing. At least keep it refrigerated in a closed bottle.

It is hard to say anything about dosage, even if the amounts of caapi/p. viridis are known, because:
- different batches of plants have different strenghts;
- different methods of preparation have different efficiency;
- different people have different tolerance/sensitivity;
- different people have different views of "low" wrt dose.

If you want to eliminate as many variables as possible, make proper purified extracts and weigh these out with an accurate scale. I did that and found that 50 mg DMT together with 250 mg harmala extract is a working, but not too strong pharmahuasca dose for me personally. If I wanted to microdose, I'd start with 1/10 of those amounts.

I hope you find merit in these numbers, but don't let my view stop you from trying any rough brew you could simply cook yourself and divide into appropriate parts. Try it out and if you are not satisfied, try it again (and post your results!)

LifesMys
#454 Posted : 3/20/2014 5:46:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I found a recipe online that calls for 13 grams root bark 6 grams Syrian rue and 500 mg vitamin C, the. Brewed typical ayahuasca style. Does anybody know if this Will work or not from first hand experience?

neo-kusto
#455 Posted : 3/20/2014 9:40:53 AM
Boris

hi
i am using the watcha method STB
now i have lye and naphta in the plastic jar,i have hard time sepaating them,the lye also spille to the other jar and my naphta is dirty

how do u separate?

2) people talking about recrystalization? is it that important?

pitubo
#456 Posted : 3/20/2014 1:52:43 PM

dysfunctional word machine

LifesMys wrote:
So I found a recipe online that calls for 13 grams root bark 6 grams Syrian rue and 500 mg vitamin C, the. Brewed typical ayahuasca style. Does anybody know if this Will work or not from first hand experience?

That sounds like a very heavy dose, I would strongly advise to start with at most a third of that if this is the first time you try this. You can ingest a little more after a hour and a half if nothing happens.

It takes a few experiences to learn to navigate the ayahuasca experience anyway, so take your time and buildup the dose over the course of a few sessions. No need to hurry if you are new.

It never hurts to start low and feel little. It can really hurt to start high and experience too much. Choose wisely and use these powerful substances responsibly!

LifesMys
#457 Posted : 3/20/2014 2:09:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
LifesMys wrote:

That sounds like a very heavy dose, I would strongly advise to start with at most a third of that if this is the first time you try this. You can ingest a little more after a hour and a half if nothing happens.

It takes a few experiences to learn to navigate the ayahuasca experience anyway, so take your time and buildup the dose over the course of a few sessions. No need to hurry if you are new.

It never hurts to start low and feel little. It can really hurt to start high and experience too much. Choose wisely and use these powerful substances responsibly!

Okay cool thank you for the response. Don't want to be overwhelmed now!

neo-kusto
#458 Posted : 3/26/2014 8:17:10 AM
Boris

i have read that its possible just to smoke the rue
even without extraction
(https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=9137 )

but i dont know huw much to smoke,is it better to make changa with it,ot just add it to the bong
what quantity will be good

cheers

DreaMTripper
#459 Posted : 3/26/2014 8:46:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can but it doesnt work very well, its a solventless extraction thats easy enough to do with safe chemicals.

neo-kusto
#460 Posted : 3/26/2014 2:22:56 PM
Boris

my vendor limits the caapi leaves,but i have some caapi powdered from VINE
Can u suggest any recept? can i make enhanced calea leaf ,by boiling 10 gr of caapi powder,then evaporating while calea inside,would it be same as caapi leaf? 10x:1:1 ?
tnx

«PREV2122232425NEXT»