We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoked DMT and MAOI Options

ekorocket
#1 Posted : 9/23/2007 7:42:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any experiences? In this script I'm writing, the main character is thinking about smoking DMT after taking a MAOI, hoping to enhance and prolong the experience. Any risks to it? What would be a suggested MAOI (with no tedious extraction processes involved) and how much would have to be taken? And how long before the actual smoking of the spice? I'd really appreciate any wisdom on this, for I wish to get the facts right on my script to make it believable.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DZ-015
#2 Posted : 9/25/2007 2:35:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes i've done it, and also just smoking the DMT/MAOI together, which to do right it's best to extract. However, you can just take an one orally, and wait about 15 to 20 minutes to smoke the DMT. For an MAOI use can use Syrian RUE, dosage 3g+, or Banisteriopsis caapi, dosage 50-100? But don't quote me on that. I prefer to extract the MAOI, it's well worth the effort, and really not hard.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

Seven
#3 Posted : 9/25/2007 3:39:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dz how long do the effects last with the maoi?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

DZ-015
#4 Posted : 9/25/2007 8:34:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Eh, i've never really timed it, but i'd have to guess ~2X long, depending on the person. My prefered method, if you don't mind going through the trouble of extracting the MAOI, is eating the DMT, and smoking the MAOI. Also works well for mushies, and cacti/mescaline. Supposedly you can inject harmine/harmaline, which would be interesting as well. Remember though, it's doesn't just increase the duration, but the intensity as well. So be safe, be prepared.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2