We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
any 5meo success in the past year or two? Options

Gone-and-Back
#21 Posted : 8/10/2013 7:38:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know how often a toad can be milked?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sabbathin
#22 Posted : 8/10/2013 7:47:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:
Does anyone know how often a toad can be milked?

The first time you can milk it twice, 30 mins-2 hrs between each time (some people wait for 2 weeks to let the toad rest). Then you have to wait 6 months, or thats what i've been told.
Wormhole traveler

Nathanial.Dread
#23 Posted : 8/10/2013 7:51:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about turning N,N-DMT into 5-MEO-DMT?

Most of us can pretty effectively produce reasonably pure N,N-DMT. Is there some simple reaction process by which we can attach the Methoxy group?

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Gone-and-Back
#24 Posted : 8/10/2013 8:17:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So you can do it twice every six months pretty much? Or after that six months can it only be done once each time? And how much venom is produced in each milking?

ND, I believe that could be done easily if we knew the process. But would this not be technically synthesis talk?
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

sabbathin
#25 Posted : 8/10/2013 9:41:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Milk it, then wait whatever time between 30 minutes and 2 weeks. Once you do this, you have to wait for about 6 months to do it again twice. Some people say that you can milk it every 2 months, but i believe that's a lot of trauma, you'd be using the toad as a mine and it's not meant to.

I would recommend you to ask for permission, milk it and let it go. As they tend to die if you catch them and make them to leave alone. I mean, you have to get a male and a female bufo.

About how much it does produces, I don't really know, my elf friend haven't measure it as it sprinkles to wherever you direct the glands. Mainly, he and his tribe of desert elves use a big piece of glass to collect the venom from a lot of toads every night. Then, they let it dry over night and scrap it into vials.
Wormhole traveler

Gone-and-Back
#26 Posted : 8/10/2013 10:17:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So it sounds like it is something that is not practical unless you have a lot of toads? And even then, keeping them in captivity could be bad for them?

Sounds like this is not as practical a route for 5MeO as previously thought. I hope this sacred molecule is found in higher concentrations in some plant source soon, I would really like to give it a go. I have heard such wonderful things.

sabbathin
#27 Posted : 8/10/2013 10:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The thing is you need a minimum of 2 toad F/M one of each sex. From one toad you can get around... 5 or 8 doses, more if you wait the correct time between every time you milk it, it all depends on the toad age. Even if you get that little, the substance is so powerful that the first time my friend milked a toad he used it only twice in a year.
Wormhole traveler

Gone-and-Back
#28 Posted : 8/10/2013 10:40:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The problem with that for me is I do not live in an area where these toads live in the wild. Therefor I would have to purchase two toads, male and female, from an exotic pet shop. This is VERY pricey, and even then who knows if they are correctly identified as male and female, or if they even have both male and female.

It is a dream to try this molecule at some point, and I believe these things come along when we are ready for them. So maybe one day when I am fully ready, and the cosmos believe I am ready, I will come into contact with such toads or a plant that is fairly high in 5-MeO percentage.

Until then I shall keep hoping and keep my fingers crossed. Maybe one day I will move somewhere that has these wonderful creatures running around everywhere.

sabbathin
#29 Posted : 8/10/2013 10:58:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:

Until then I shall keep hoping and keep my fingers crossed. Maybe one day I will move somewhere that has these wonderful creatures running around everywhere.

Would not recommend. You better save some money and buy both of them and live happy in your country. Love your toads and respect them, and some day they will bless you with LOTS of toads. Peace Smile.
Wormhole traveler

Gone-and-Back
#30 Posted : 8/11/2013 12:00:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Why would you not recommend that? I already live in a country that has them, just not in the right area of said country. I would not mind moving to these places, have always thought of doing so for other reasons as well.

sabbathin
#31 Posted : 8/11/2013 12:59:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, then you live in México or in USA. If you live in México, my elf friend told me they reach 50-52ºC in the shadow, there's almost no water (12 hours of water service a day), and there are lots of political-narc issues. If you live in USA, you would have to go down south very near of Colorado river, as the building of urban zones has displaced them to very little number of areas.

I think we are going off-topic here, i would rather prefer to talk about this via inbox Smile. Peace.
Wormhole traveler

Gone-and-Back
#32 Posted : 9/13/2013 3:19:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone looked into Virola Peruviana as a source for 5-MeO? I have heard that this plant contains more 5MeO then it does N,N. However, upon searching through the forums not much was found about Virola species, and those discussed were not Virola Peruviana.

Has anyone tried with this specific Virola species? I have thought of getting some Virola and trying it myself, but dont want to waste the time and effort if someone else, preferably multiple people, have already tried to no avail.

dzznutzz
#33 Posted : 11/7/2013 1:59:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

check out trouts notes on the desmodium genus... desmodium pulchellum stem and leaf contains 0.476% 5-Meo-DMT,
0.070% 5-Meo-DMT-n-oxide and other goodies ..have just done an extraction on 300g leaf with interesting results using BLAB tek ... will post results in a new thread

alert
#34 Posted : 11/7/2013 2:58:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dzznutzz wrote:
check out trouts notes on the desmodium genus... desmodium pulchellum stem and leaf contains 0.476% 5-Meo-DMT,
0.070% 5-Meo-DMT-n-oxide and other goodies ..have just done an extraction on 300g leaf with interesting results using BLAB tek ... will post results in a new thread

Interesting, I'm eager to see the results. Twas a sad day when 5-MeO got scheduled Sad

Coja
#35 Posted : 2/12/2014 6:21:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems a lot more humane to utilize synthetic 5-meo-dmt ... lay a bump on a bed of salvia div. extract if blowing off the lid of perception is your aim. A sitter or at a minimum, some very good, grounding music is advised for such ventures.

Entheogenerator
#36 Posted : 2/12/2014 10:37:36 AM

Homo discens

Coja wrote:
It seems a lot more humane to utilize synthetic 5-meo-dmt ... lay a bump on a bed of salvia div. extract if blowing off the lid of perception is your aim. A sitter or at a minimum, some very good, grounding music is advised for such ventures.

Unfortunately, many of us do not have access to synthesized 5-MeO-DMT. Hence the reason we are searching for a reliable plant source.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Gone-and-Back
#37 Posted : 2/12/2014 11:51:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Have any advances been made in finding a plant source that primarily contains 5-meo? I have been told V. Theodorin contains 5-meo, but it seems impossible to find any. I have never actually read reports of a successful extraction either.

SKA
#38 Posted : 2/14/2014 12:25:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dzznutzz wrote:

So... Any results on your Desmodium Pulchellum extract yet, dzznutzz?
We're all eagerly awaiting your results Big grin

jamie
#39 Posted : 2/14/2014 1:58:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Gone-and-Back wrote:
Have any advances been made in finding a plant source that primarily contains 5-meo? I have been told V. Theodorin contains 5-meo, but it seems impossible to find any. I have never actually read reports of a successful extraction either.

Phalaris arundinacea, the Turkey Red strain..
Long live the unwoke.

PREV12