We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A suggestion for active topics Options

HumbleTraveler
#1 Posted : 2/13/2014 6:09:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the first forum that I havent seen this feature on.

In active topics, it would be nice if there was some sort of feature to show which threads youve commented in. Like a star or asterisk or a different color bullet point in front of the thread name (its yellow) like make it green if youve participated in that thread.

I know you can sort by 'my posts' but while scrolling thru active topics, itd be nice just to see something signifying you posted in there while not sorting by my topics or my threads.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.