We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kickstarter: DreamNet (need ur help) Options

Infectedstyle
#1 Posted : 2/12/2014 8:39:37 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

https://www.kickstarter....-lucid-dreaming-headband

Dreamnet is a comfortable looking EEG with inbuild features to clean up data.

It promises (and it will) be able to detect REM. It uses Open-source software which means that we should be able to write our own software. It is not so much an "Instant lucidity" product like the other headbands we have seen have claimed. Which is a completely unrealistic claim and about a million of dollars will be wasted on these pieces of scrap. DreamNET is focused on dream research, which should ultimately result in more knowledge of how to get lucid. It also has an option to wake you up at appropriate times to remember dreams. Basically you can adjust the settings according to your needs. It is not as simple as the other headbands and it is not perfect but it can do everything the other ones can except it is cheaper and it can do about 10 times as much.

So.. I really want one but they can't seem to raise a measily 30K dollars. Which is a shame so that's why i am posting here to see if anyone here is interested. Hopefully spread the word so they can reach their 30K goal. Which just means I will be able to get my headband sooner rather than later Big grin

I should mention that i have inside data that the code for detecting REM is slightly faulty. Their coders know this though, they should be able to change it. If not, I would hope that we are able to change the code for ourselves. Wut?

Also, i'm not sure if it has a leg up compared to other biofeedback devices. If anyone wants to comment on that, feel free.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.